How To Vids or Documentation?

phriq

Freon Productions
Hey Everyone,

I have been normally a Adobe Audition kind of guy, but got Sonar 7 cause I have heard alot of good things about it. Its VERY different from Audition and I was curious if anyone know of videos or documentation on it. I am not looking for how to record/mix docs, but more so product specific documentation talking about how to use Sonar itself. Thanks in advance.

Hey Everyone,

I have been normally a Adobe Audition kind of guy, but got Sonar 7 cause I have heard alot of good things about it. Its VERY different from Audition and I was curious if anyone know of videos or documentation on it. I am not looking for how to record/mix docs, but more so product specific documentation talking about how to use Sonar itself. Thanks in advance.

I've got Sonar 8 and it has a really good manual. Didn't you get a manual when you bought Sonar??

I bought a used copy from a friend who wasn't using it anymore and just had the disc. I will ask him though if he has the manual somewhere. Do you know if there is online documentation? Thanks.

I bought a used copy from a friend who wasn't using it anymore and just had the disc. I will ask him though if he has the manual somewhere. Do you know if there is online documentation? Thanks.

Ah, you've got the disk.... It's right on the disk in pdf format.

peace.

hi, I joined homerecording.com in search of the very same things.
However in my search i found some on a guitar website i visit occasionally.

it's here

i think you have to join but its very similar to here.
they really are good tutorials made by one of the mods and one of the admins.

The tutorials have been very helpful in my quest for all things sonar.

hope this has been helpful.

Back