How the bloody hell...

Never mind. I just found the info on cakewalks site. That's sure a roundabout way of doing that.

Ptron

I'd be interested in hearing the answer. So far as I know, there is no way to change sample rates in Sonar. I was under the impression you could only change the bit depth.

You'll need an external utility such as Wavelab or Cooledit to be able to do it. There is no way to change sample rates with Sonar itself.

moskus said:
Not if you want to change the entire project, but for mixdown there is. Read this. :)
Yeah, that's what I found. And that's what I did. And it sounds like shit! Somewhere in the process, Whether in the bit depth conversion or the sample rate conversion, I end up with a chirp-y cricket-y sound in the mix. It sounds exactly like speaker voice coil rub. At first I thought that's what it was because I only heard it in my car and not through my computer speakers, probably due to thier crappy, honky nature.(haven't yet bothered to figure out how to run windows media player through my real soundcard and monitors) My car speakers are fine and I hear it in my friend's car too.

Ptron

Back