hi im having some trouble with my Sonar X1

SD88

I have Sonar X1 and im using ezdrummer and i cannot drag and drop into the sequencer or piano roll the grooves i want why is this happening??

problem solved i only have to choose run as administrator and everything will be fine!!

Cool, I had a Heck of a Time getting used to Using EZDrummer and Superior 2.0 with X1 as I had only used SONAR HS7 for about 2 months prior to release and upgrade to X1 and I was all confused.
Have you Purchased or used any of the Power User Guides or the SONAR X1 Explained Guide? If SO which ones did you find the most useful?
I am really feeling like I should get something like that since there is so many Features and Uses etc. that I have no Idea about or how to use and I know the Digitech GNX4 Power User Guide by Craig Anderton is one of the Smartest things I had ever purchased to assist me with getting the most out of my Guitar Workstation and I think it would be a wise Purchase to get something for X1 Also ( I am only able to get X1 Essential at this time due to $$ but plan to upgrade to Studio someday I think Producer might be more then I would realistically use but Time will tell)

Hi - The advanced books are ok, but there is a lot of information contained in the X1 documentation that is also quite useful. In addition, there are hours and hours of Sonar X1 (and earlier but still relevant versions) video clips that show you how to do just about anything you need to do. If you have general questions about using the software post your specific questions and I and others will look them over and post hopefully helpful information. It is truly a great product, and I use it every day. I just finished laying backing tracks and mixed and mastered them for a gospel singer who is heading out for a European tour. Hang in there! Help is here per your needs. There is also a helpful user community to be found on the Cakewalk site (cakewalk.com), with all kinds of different forums. Good luck with it all.

In My Opinion, one of the best resources money can buy for getting to grips with Sonar is Scott Garrigus's Sonar POWER! books.

Back