HELP!!! Superior Drummer 2 not loading on X2 help!!!

SD88

as the title implies my superior drummer is not loading but its loading on pro tools 10 HD and I'm goin crazy over this please someone help me! it opens and I hit the kit with mouse and I can see like its hitting it but is not loading i have the kits everything is fine except got that HUGE THING!! that is not loading stays at zero!!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
My EZ drummer was a pain when I went 64 bit, same issue..... But the 64 bit version wasn't available back then

Anyway when the 64 bit version is being installed. toontracks will prompt were the install should go, make sure its program files not the program(x86) directory. The DLL should show 64 bit.

When Sonar is open. and the VSTi is selected, the folder location should match the directory of the 64 bit location, by highlighting Superior drummer and make sure the filename shows the right info C:\program files\XXX\64bit\Superior drummer

Looking at what others have experienced, they had to right click the Sonar icon, select run as an administrator and the samples loaded

good luck

I've seen the same thing with one of my libraries (Avatar drums). I haven't taken the time figure out why it's doing that. I'll try rski's suggestion first and if that doesn't work, I figure the library is loaded in the wrong place. I'll move the samples to where the others are located.

Keeping an eye on this thread.

Back