Hello, introduction.....

thewaiter

Afternoon,
I'm knew to the UBB but I am well impressed with what is going on, I use Cakewalk audio 6.0 I cannot upgrade as my Pc is only a pentium 2 200 !!! I know Fred Flinstone used it before he GAVE it to me ;)
I have been a Cakewalk user for a number of years but it's only been in the past year that I have really taken my music seriously,going back to piano lessons and creating my own ambient/trance tunes, it's been thoughly enjoyable. I have read the past post and I am surrouned by knowledgable people for which I am gratful and I shall be picking peoples brians soon !!

Anyway all the best and I shall be talking to you all hopefully

To "The Waiter":

Are you sure you can't upgrade? I recently installed Professional 7 on my 166 Pentium MMX with 82 Mb RAM and am having no problems so far. Your system, on paper, is better than mine.

Cheers,

Simon Haworth

Hey- I'm a big fan of CW 6.
Screw the critics...
That was the version that defined the direction for CW in the future.

Well I'm not so sure then, I was looking at the spec of Audio 9 and they recommend something like minimum pc 233 maybe thats if you are using all the audio parts, I don't use the Audio facility (I have a stand only digital recorder) maybe I should investigate about an upgrade!

Back