Cakewalk Recording Question

jellynutz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody. I know i should have posted this question in the newbie froum, but i wanted an answer. I just downloaded Cakewalk Sonar and it sucks. Is there any place you dudes know of to get Cubase free? Maybe it wont suck like Sonar. Thanks, nerds. Peace out.

I may just be 14, but ak lest I;m not old like your grandma!

jellynutz said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody. I know i should have posted this question in the newbie froum, but i wanted an answer. I just downloaded Cakewalk Sonar and it sucks. Is there any place you dudes know of to get Cubase free? Maybe it wont suck like Sonar. Thanks, nerds. Peace out.

Yeah, Sonar does suck big time. Most of us just come here to hang out and bash it.

Forget Cubase, though. Most of us cool dudes all just use Windows Sound Recorder. The other stuff is way too complex.

cakewalk recording question

I see JELLYNUTZ is fast on his way to perfecting his course in " Ways to make friends and influence people."
Oh well, I guess I'll go lay some tracks in Windows sound recorder.

jellynutz said:

Another example of how teenagers are ruining the Internet for the rest of us...

EddieRay said:
You know what REALLY sucks? Being 14. If I remember right, 15 sucks too.

Yeah it sucked - but from the benefit of hindsight, you would have to agree that it is fair recompense for the fun of turning 16 and then having access 16yo school girls...

For example -

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/03/1088488201353.html

So, being 14 and 15 seems like fair payment for the pleasures of then turning 16, 17 and 18....

;) Q.

Attachments

• 200_schoolgirl0407.jpg
    200_schoolgirl0407.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 185
jellynutz said:

You sound like my grandma.

That woman's got a filthy mouth on her for a 72 year old

jellynutz said:

I hate these posts but I have to say it... The downloaded version of Sonar does suck because you didn't pay for it! The full version works great, doesn't have any bugs and is easy to use. As for nerds, I'll accept that, however I won't accept some 14 year old kid coming on here and making a comment about a piece of software which he stole off the company who made it!

Peace out? PISS OFF!

Porter

Porter said:
I hate these posts but I have to say it... The downloaded version of Sonar does suck because you didn't pay for it! The full version works great, doesn't have any bugs and is easy to use. As for nerds, I'll accept that, however I won't accept some 14 year old kid coming on here and making a comment about a piece of software which he stole off the company who made it!

Peace out? PISS OFF!

Porter

Spoken like a true Ozzie! :cool:

jellynutz said:
This has to be the dumbest f*ck on the net.

Ever.

I don' t know....

There is no way in hell that this kid isn' t familiar with this BBS and the things that piss people off around here.

He's probably been reading posts for a while.

Back