Cakewalk Pro Audio 10????

DrewMac24

Just curious if anyone has any idea when a new version will be out. I am currently using CWP7 and was considering upgrading sometime soon. Does anyone know when CWPA9 was released? Any guesses on when the new version will be available?
Thanks

I think CWPA9 was released towards the end of 1999.
Not heard of ver 10 yet!

I guess you're waiting to upgrade and don't want to be caught out?

I had the old Cakewalk Pro 3.0 and they upgraded me to Pro Audio 9 for $99. Very reasonable. SO jump in any time they rarely scorch you.

On price that is... the bug fixes can be irritating at times. Overall though a very good experience.

Thanks for the replies everyone....the reason I asked was not because the upgrade to CWPA9 is unreasonably priced. It is just that if I am going to spend another $100 to upgrade I want the newest version possible.

Same as Monty, $74 online to go from Pro Audio 6 to Pro Audio 9 -- best upgrade value I ever had. Never thought of selling the older version, though...

The v10 beta should be coming along soon. I may be beta testing v10... but due to the obligatory NDA, I won't be able to breathe a word about what's in it :(.

I can say that along with the next release of DirectX, effect parameter automation might be on the menu (fingers crossed). There was an article on the DirectXFiles about it.

Back