Thread: Any way to change the sample rate.... after recording?

Thanks

Question Any way to change the sample rate.... after recording?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi all, I have been using sonar, and have recorded a few tracks. I set the settings for 24bit...and sample rate of 4800k.... now I can export the tracks to wav. form... but can't burn em to CD. I did use the tool menu and convert the bit depth to 16 and applied dither... but I think the sample rate is still holding me back from burning the songs. Is there anyway to run these songs through something to change the rate back to 44.1 or should I have just used that rate from the beggining. Gosh... live and learn... lol... I prolly should have put this in the Newbie section... thanks for any help all.

Thanks
    Well I did a search and found answers to my question... I saw several posts like mine.... I guess now my question is maybe.. what programs will change the sampling rate the easiest, or work the best..... I haven't looked at CEP.... does anyone know any other programs that are good for this.... thanks again all.

Thanks
    I like SoundForge 5. If you must re-sample, it sounds the best to my ears.YMMV.

Thread Information