Multimix 8 USB 2.0 Recording Problem

Urthos

Firstly, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. My Alesis drivers are up to date. I've tried turning everything off and on again. It worked great for recording for a while, sure. But eventually it just randomly decided to go insane and start recording INCREDIBLY SLOWLY. What I mean by this is, and I've done this in around four different programs, when I have something record audio using the Alesis device it starts ticking the seconds only every few seconds. When I hit the playback, it plays at normal speed, which results in very fast garbled nonsense. I fixed this problem by uninstalling then reinstalling the drivers. BUT IT CAME BACK. I need a more permanent fix! It just happens randomly, and I mean super randomly. Not "I turned it on one day and it was malfunctioning". It recorded one track fine, then it decided that the next track should be recorded at 1/8 speed. Please, what the hell is wrong with my mixer?

That's a DAW problem not a mixer problem - the mixer doesn't tic

what DAW are you running? Cubase LE 4?

thats supa weird, try ajusting the buffer size. also does the multi mix 8 record 8 mono tracks or 4 mono tracks?

Back