Alesis Ineko?

Troubadour

Hello All,
I am new to setting up an home studio. I have purchased a Tascam 424 MKII as my mixer recorder and have a Yamaha 75 watt receiver. I have recently purchased a TEAC RW-D250 CD Burner as my mixdown deck.

I figure what I need now is a decent effects processor. I have been looking at the Alesis Ineko which I can get for very little money. Is it worth the money? Is there any other processor that you think is a good piece of equipment?

Thanks for any advice,
Troubadour

Yo Troubeeee:]

Trouba-la-doro, don't spit on the flouro, usea da cuspadoro, what'you tink it's a for-O?

Hee, I could not resist that old line. Forgive me.

Ineko spelled backwards is: Okeni! I like that!!!

But, seriously, I don't know what that box is. There are a bunch of reverb boxes that you could use.

Even Alesis makes a good one, MidiVerb3 is one of them, which may have given way to the MidiVerb4.

The Lexicon 100 is a pretty fair box; not expensive.

The best reverbs I've heard are by Yamaha -- depends what box you look at, can be a bit expensive. But, the sounds are wonderful.

Whatever, since nobody answered you here, I thought I'd drop you a few words.

Happy New Year

Green Hornet

I have an ineko and love it.

I use it all the time - it gives me a good sounding harmony to my voice using detune.

Pitch shift works well to but not as good for my voice.

Some of my youtube videos can be accessed by going to (they said I couldn't post the url so just go to youtube.com and do a search for MajorHart.

That is a silly rule though - we're all trying to nelp each other. I have 200 yahoo lists 0 guess I will start one for home recording.

Most are done with the ineko.

This unit is so good I'm looking for a cheap 2nd one. I want ot use chorus and detune at hte same time.

I also have behringer's virtualizer pro but it's much more complicate do right now I'm not using it at all.

Back