I finally got my MPC1000 and Love it!!!

WPBEATS

Whats up everyone ,
My names Wes Im 22 yrs old and i just purchased a mpc1000(black). Im tottaly new to the mpc world and i started playing around with the sounds that came with the mpc. i already figured out how to sequence a track, sample , do some pitch changes and time stretch. i cannot belive how easy this machine is to work on. I personally thought i wouldnt have a clue how to use it. My question is When i record the patterns for instance on the hi hats i play it and it sounds the way i want it to, but when i play the track back it is tottaly different? the same goes with the 808 and the kick , is there a setting i can change to make this correct? this question probaly been asked a few times on here and theres probaly a answer around , but i just dont know what the term is to search for it? any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Wes

congrats on the mpc purchase, peep the manual and see if your answer is in there and if not i would check out the sfs forum cuz there are a lot of mpc users over there and sfs makes tutorials about mpc's so he's got all the knowledge about mpc's you could ask for

i Actually figured it out when u got to F1(T.C) i turned note OFF for the hi hats it worked exaclty the way i wanted , but thanks for the info ..

Back