Using Ableton Live audio effects outside Live

corliss

Hello. Ive been using Live but recently tried Sonar at a friends. I decided to start using Sonar since there's a couple of things that bug me about Live. The only problem now is that I've fallen in love with the Audio Effect Rack in Live, and by experience i know that equal vst plugins are hard to find.

Is there a quick way to use the audio effects from Live in Sonar? Ive read about rewiring but it doesnt seem like a good solution in the long run. Anything else?

If not, maybe you could recommend me some vst plugins similar to the guitar, bass, voice, reverb, ambient, mastering... well anything -stuff found under the Audio Effect Rack. Thanks:o

There is absolutely nothing in ableton that cant be replicated with any basic plugs

look at bundles like Nomads studio basics or liquid II bundle...if its something specific then ask but as far as quality goes its only Abeltons interface that makes its audio plugs stand out..Fabfilter also has a unique approach to their plugs GUIs but they are not cheap

BTW Id say the sonitus plugs in Sonar are superior to Lives..the vintage channel and the linear phase EQ are both excellent

Back