plug ins

palmersutra25

hey guys, does anyone use waves by maxxbass? just wondering if its any good?

also, just wondering whether anyone could recommend any decent plug ins, im trying to branch out from the ableton ones, particularly delay.

cheers

I dont use waves but if your looking for a great delay try fabfilters timeless...i think valhalla might have a pretty decent on too

Thanks again Kc, ill give the valhalla a try. ive actually been contemplating saving up and getting the fabfilters package. i had a demo of it for 30 days, and it was really useful. apparently maxxbass doesnt work with ableton?!

im not sure why maxbass wouldnt work in Ableton? is this an official comment from waves because all their plugs work in ableton...maxxbass is just a bass enhancer I think...should work fine

have you looked at sausage fattener?...its got a daft GUI and cheap price but works well...its like a limiter/compresser/saturator all controlled with two knobs

cheers kc, yep, i got the sausgae fattener on your recommendation. nice piece of software. i got the fabfilter package, so im experimenting with that right now.

Back