Flatten Track [QUESTION]

Freeze renders the track in audio and keeps all of your settings. The helps remove processing load. If you want to tweak it, simply unfreeze, make your tweaks, freeze. It keeps everything as is, just doesn't require processing power as it has rendered that track. It is a very useful feature for large processed (complex MIDI especially) tracks.

I am not familiar with the flatten function. My understanding is flatten makes a audio file you can use in another track. But I have never used it so can't say.

Freeze renders the track in audio and keeps all of your settings. The helps remove processing load. If you want to tweak it, simply unfreeze, make your tweaks, freeze. It keeps everything as is, just doesn't require processing power as it has rendered that track. It is a very useful feature for large processed (complex MIDI especially) tracks.

I am not familiar with the flatten function. My understanding is flatten makes a audio file you can use in another track. But I have never used it so can't say.

Thank you for the reply ! :D

Back