Desperate for help! University assessment in 1 day! Very simple problem with looper!!

Marz685

Hello,

I have a very simple problem with looper. I have three tracks with looper on and effects on all of them. Whenever I disarm (record enable) the first track after I have recorded my loop, the loop I have just created stops playing. This only happens when I am recording into the arrangement window. If I am just playing through my session it keeps repeating the loop. I can arm and disarm the track as much as I like.

I am desperate for help as this is the only thing stopping me from finishing my university assessment! stressing out of my brain at end of semesters as usual...

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Any help would be amazing. My tutor has gone away right before the assessment so I'm kinda stuck..... Even if I need to re-write the question, let me know :)

I don't know, but this sub forum doesn't get a lot of views, so if you are really in desperate need then post it in the newbies sub forum

I don't really understand the situation. Are the any tracks in the sequencer? What is the looper on specifically? A recording? Or drum machine?

I don't really understand the situation. Are the any tracks in the sequencer? What is the looper on specifically? A recording? Or drum machine?

Looper is like a guitar loop pedal...

I have used live for years but ive never used looper im afraid...and posting in the newb section prolly wont help, theres not a big user base in here

Id try the ableton users website mate, sorry

Looper is like a guitar loop pedal...

I have used live for years but ive never used looper im afraid...and posting in the newb section prolly wont help, theres not a big user base in here

Id try the ableton users website mate, sorry

Oh, I thought he meant he was having trouble using a loop tool in a DAW. :facepalm:

Oh well. He never responded to us! I feel left out. :(

Back