Collection of Tribal Drum Midi and Arabic Drum Patterns

subaqueous

I just spent about 2 months learning as much as I can about Arabic and different ethnic rhythms. I started making a large library of chords so I could then drag and drop some rhythms in. It's been a great and fast flow so I wanted to share the midi library.

flickr-2783037312-max_1024.jpg

The library is a pack of traditional rhythms used in lot of Arabic music and Tabla. The rhythms are used with tabla and dumbek as well as other drums.

I wrote out the rhythms as midi and collected them all together. This pack has 102 rhythms. Since it is all MIDI files it can be used with any DAW. They are all organized with there traditional names. Using this as a bases for your drum beats you can create some complex and unique patterns. It's a free download of Tribal Rhythms.

Hope you find this as a useful resource in your music production as well.

http://subaqueousmusic.com/producti...-pack-/91-arabic-and-tribal-rhythm-midi-pack-

This is FANTASTIC.....I love middle eastern drums, they can add a fantastic flair to almost any type of piece.

Do you have any recommendations for drum sets to use with these? I don't have any good percussion sets to match this

Back