Ableton Live

caleb2438

Hello Peeps I was wondering what Ableton Live is exactly. I've read their website but I need it translated into "Newbie" language. Will it simply record a track and then play back while I'm recording another one? Can I record multiple tracks? Will it work well with the Omni Studio? Thanks a million everybody you've been a big help!

Ableton Live is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!! What I mean is I LLLLLikeit!
I am a keyboard playerand guitar/harmonica/percussion player
have played in bars civic centers frat parties all over the south. Never have I had as much fun as when I am into a ditty on "Live"
I am just beginning to catch on to what this rig can do. I am poised to upgrade to the 2.0 recently released; To really have a feel for control of this monster is the day I dream of but even not knowing what I'm doing I am talking about falling off a log is harder than making good sounds with Live. For a player or for a non-player who's into it. Check it out! 30 minutes of joy every time I am saying Berlin is happening.
even as a novice can enjoy an click& groove almost instantly, this masterpiece of a program has so much capability the overall learning curve is massive but its all joy sleep is a drudgery/neccessity with Live on board. I can't believe it but I think I read there are only less than 800 registered users. Sound
is elastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heltover

Back