You're on my list, pal...

S8-N

..|.. Part-time Antichrist ..|..
I'm enacting a new policy here at Mofocom... People who review my MP3's will in turn get their MP3's reviewed by me... These downloads take too long to waste my time with people who ain't giving nothing back to the community, so to speak... Those of you who can expect prompt reviews from me in the future are:
DrStawl
Slak
DMC
Layth
Brad
Emeric
Gibs
Crazyhorse
Nkiner

If I left anyone out I'll catch you on the next mix...

[This message has been edited by S8-N (edited 12-27-1999).]

making his list and checking it twice..

ok enough christmas bull.

You have a point S8-N, I have found that I tend to download stuff from above mentioned, but I do also download other stuff based on comments. It's a bitch with modem bandwidth, and I think i have said this before. If I could download all of the stuff posted here I would, but it would be a full time job on my modem connect. DSL should be in my area in the 24th century.

Please excuse my lack of involvement. I could list some lame sounding reasons but S8-Ns right. You either contibute or you don't. sonusman's referance to people's 'passion' was a unintentional direct hit on the only reason I do this. No money, no fame, just because not to would be to let myself down. Thanks for sharing your time and efforts with me, I intend to respond with more effort on my end.

Just wish I had something for you to review. It will be at least 2 months before I'm ready.

I mentioned this earlier, of listing two links, one with maybe a minute or two that represents most of the song and the other with the full song. This might improve the D/L frequency.

Yeah, I haven't been as active here lately either - I'm going to try to get at least one review in every couple of days - my New Years resolution. :)

Hey, Guys

I hopefully will post an MP-3 someday(God I dont even know how to start) Ive been recording at home now for about a month now and enjoy listening to what you guys put out. Although I really don't care for some of the music styles that are out there, I still listen to the mix and try to learn from them. You won't here me cutting anyone down. Actually I have been really impressed by most of everything I have heard. Congrats to everyone!!!

I just mixed my first song(didn't even have a vocal track yet)and popped it into my cassette player in my car and had a listen. I now know how hard it is to create the proper mix. But I'll keep trying and someday you guys will hear what this cheesehead has been up to.

And SN-8, I still havent figured you out yet. You either really believe all the stuff you post or you enjoy stirring people up to get a reaction. Just try to treat people as you would like to be treated. Cool?

Keep your stick on the ice

Jimmy

Idea:
How about forming 2 or 3 review committies who could rotate weekly duties of checking out new posts. And/or...
a rating system to provide a standard format for reviewing songs via mix quality, originality, etc.

Idea:
How about forming 2 or 3 review committies who could rotate weekly duties of checking out new posts. And/or...
a rating system to provide a standard format for reviewing songs via mix quality, originality, etc.

I hesitated posting this because I don't want to intrude on Slack's great idea. Just an idea to mull over for the future.

You've got a point S8-N! I think that's pretty fair. I appologize for not reviewing any MP3's myself, I was hesitating to comment on anyone's stuff until I put my own ass on the line. I'll be sure to contribute to the discussions now.

very sorry i never reviewed your mp3 though i
d/led and listened
fastest line in thailand here is only 56k
so i always d/l a bit
and it's embarrassing for amateur like me
to criticise you cos you're producer,right?
the last mp3 i heard of you is rogue
it's good recording though a lil aimed for teens
thnx

Back