Who are your top favorite male singers

A sissy boy guilty pleasure. I like this guy's voice. Cool voice. I used to do this one, the ladies like it but the guys are a little wtf? Requires a tuning and then retuning, so it wasn't really worth the trouble. Has a pretty good line, "Tell her something in my heart needs her more then even clowns need the laughter of the crowd." Clowns, there's something about clowns. Like John Prine's, "Naked as the eyes of a clown" line from Thats the way that the world goes 'round. I love that line, thought provoking.

Hat tip to the accordion.

Gregg Allman. The dude would open his mouth just a little bit and that came out. Hearing it you would almost think it was an affected vocal delivery, but it's not. It's really him. Lived a less than wholesome life, but in my view the guy was a national treasure.

Imagine these 2 guys sitting 3 feet from him witnessing greatness.

+1 on Gregg Allman. Read his book, "My Cross To Bear". He described how he learned to sing from the diaphragm, which is not easy to do, but he did.

+1 on Gregg Allman. Read his book, "My Cross To Bear". He described how he learned to sing from the diaphragm, which is not easy to do, but he did.
And Duanne wrote Jessica named after my niece and used on my favourite car show. And brov Duanne played on Layla with Clapton. So they are both cool by me 🥰🥰🥰

Gregg Allman. The dude would open his mouth just a little bit and that came out. Hearing it you would almost think it was an affected vocal delivery, but it's not. It's really him. Lived a less than wholesome life, but in my view the guy was a national treasure.

This is just awsum man. Earthy brilliant, country bluegrass southern blues

Paul Rogers?

Back