What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama, the Bushes, and Bill also took records with them. It is not something unusual. Trump didn't sneak them out in a briefcase. They were transfered via the appropriate officials. This is fucking rediculous media and political bullshit agenda. Get off the idiot train and project your anger at the ones who deserve it before you lose sight of your own freedoms. Good lord this is insanity...

How dare some of you who are disparaging the reputation of those on the front lines in the fight against man-made global climate change. Right there, the front lines, beachfront mansions and cottages, weathering the storm!

Obama, the Bushes, and Bill also took records with them. It is not something unusual. Trump didn't sneak them out in a briefcase. They were transfered via the appropriate officials. This is fucking rediculous media and political bullshit agenda. Get off the idiot train and project your anger at the ones who deserve it before you lose sight of your own freedoms. Good lord this is insanity...
No.
Show me how they were transferred via appropriate officials.
No.
If that were true the docs would be declassified.
They are not.
Declassified docs are available to everyone.
These are not.
No.

Is "People" left leaning? I wouldn't know. How do you determine that by the way? I don't think I've looked at a People magazine in 30+ years. Fuckin waste of paper.

I don't know anything about any of that. I find it odd that anyone does.... know, or care, or spend any time whatsoever thinking about "Ashley Biden's" diary. Creepy as fuck, in fact.

I'm only interested in the suggestion that Joe Biden showers with his daughter. It's worth asking once you hear such a thing: "Is that true?" Which leads to....

What kind of a question is that? Yes. I do think it's "probably inappropriate" - given no other context (which matters quite a bit as I'll point out in a moment) and given the customs and norms of our particular culture. But that shouldn't be the question. The question should be: Is that true??? I mean jesus fucking christ man.... you were happy to go with the age 14 part of that absurd question. WTF? You have no idea if it's true regardless of the age.

Now - is it inappropriate if she's 3 or 4? You tell me. Is it? I showered with both of my parents until I was about 4 or 5 as I recall. I don't see why that would be considered weird or inappropriate.

Back to my point - in my opinion it is irresponsible to pass along these kinds salacious and damaging claims, stories, whatever you want to call it... unless there is some veracity, some reason to believe that they are probably true.

Don't agree?

Well, that's a long one. Good show. I'll try to address it.

You miss a larger point, man. The FBI. Right over your head, I guess. Why would the FBI be conducting search warrants over a "stolen" diary? Because the diary was transported over state lines gives them jurisdiction? Please. Sorry, I don't see it, more to it than that. Wonder what that could be? I think it was right in the territory of election. Weird coincidence.

People mag? Don't ask me to recall, cause I can't, and can't be bothered, but they've printed bullshit partisan type stories in the past. But you wouldn't have read those because you hate lies. Good for you. Doing a search it was one of the first I came up on, and after reading it, it seemed to cover things quite well, with a bit of hint of lib bias. Sorry you couldn't bring yourself to read it, if nothing else it may have sparked your interest in something you apparent give jack shit about.

Yeah it's creepy as fuck, a grown man showering with his daughter. Especially if she writes about it later as an adult, in the context of writing she was over sexualized from a young age. I don't think she mentioned in her diary the age at which she showered probably inappropriately with her father, Joe Biden. Don't get your panties all in a twist with me, I didn't mention 14, you did. And I think it was in the form of a question. You present a question then get all indignant?

Is it true? Have they denied it? Let's take Trump, every salacious story the press can grasp he has been held to account to deny. Should Joe Biden be held to a lesser standard? Well of course he should I haven't seen or read it, but according to the People article someone published at least portions of the diary. Have they been sued? Back to the FBI. Does the FBI typically conduct search warrants for a diary that does not exist? Does the FBI contend there was a theft of a diary that does not exist? Does the FBI provide clarification as to why they are involved in the alleged theft of a diary that doesn't exist, interstate transfer of stolen property?

Believe the diary and showering with dad thing, or not. No skin off my teeth. You've posted, how many reasons why Trump is a despicable person. But you are apparently uninterested in fair play, holding anyone and everyone to account. Trump's children, fair game. Biden's? We all know about his son, a sorry excuse for a human being, currently under investigation, btw. Again, an investigation you seem uninterested to the point of no comment. Irrelevant. That's not even mentioning evidence that Joe Biden profited financially off of political office through his son. His daughter. From what I understand she's a disfunctional druggy with a sex addiction. Oversexualized. And reportedly she mentions something about sexual contact with a family member when she was a child, and showering with her dad, "probably inappropriate".

I know you're shocked. It is shocking. Is it true, the diary? Well fuck me, why are you asking me? Ask the fucking FBI who is beating down people's doors to find it. conducting search warrants.

Then again maybe we shouldnt even be talking about this thing...this creapy thing. My guess, exactly what the FBI had in mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
I'm not gonna go point by point. It would be conjecture and I don't give a shit. I did read an interesting theory though. From James Howard Kunstler. Look it up - Clusterfuck Nation blog - if you want verbatim. My take/paraphrase is that Trump kept copies of all the documents he ordered declassified and unredacted, particularly the documents pertaining to Russiagate, Hillary, the Steel dossier, FISA search warrants etc... and blah blah. Trump has a civil lawsuit pending against Hillary - the one Reinhart recused himself from - and this alleged evidence is the whole case - and a damn site more if true.

That is what Trump thinks he is doing with these documents - keeping the opposition from burying them.
THAT'S CONJECTURE. Right there. You did the thing you said you wouldn't do in the 2nd sentence.

I'm not gonna go point by point. It would be conjecture and I don't give a shit. I did read an interesting theory though. From James Howard Kunstler. Look it up - Clusterfuck Nation blog - if you want verbatim. My take/paraphrase is that Trump kept copies of all the documents he ordered declassified and unredacted, particularly the documents pertaining to Russiagate, Hillary, the Steel dossier, FISA search warrants etc... and blah blah. Trump has a civil lawsuit pending against Hillary - the one Reinhart recused himself from - and this alleged evidence is the whole case - and a damn site more if true.

That is what Trump thinks he is doing with these documents - keeping the opposition from burying them.

^ This. And more.

DOJ Admits FBI Over-Collected Trump Docs, Will Give Back Passports and Privileged Docs in the 'Next Two Weeks'

True professionals. With expert precision went in to procure super duper top secret documents to keep the country safe. ftw

DOJ Admits FBI Over-Collected Trump Docs, Will Give Back Passports and Privileged Docs in the 'Next Two Weeks'

True professionals. With expert precision went in to procure super duper top secret documents to keep the country safe. ftw
Can't say it matters. Doing the right thing in the end? Matters.

Imagine the millions of things the FBI has done for the country since 1908.
But they're only assholes since Trump showed up...
Um...
Fuck...
What does that say to you?
Who's the problem?

It's all Trumps fault. Now I understand why my belly has gotten larger after quitting beer drinking. It's Trump of course...

Imagine the millions of things the FBI has done for the country since 1908.
But they're only assholes since Trump showed up...
Um...
Fuck...
What does that say to you?
Who's the problem?
Trump is not the first to criticize the agency

But you’ll probably not watch it. Most likely you’ll just write off Ron Paul as another conspiracy theorist.

In actuality, he’s a multi term ( decades) congressman with an unblemished congressional record and is possibly one of the few honest politicians this country has had.

Last edited:
Trump is not the first to criticize the agency

But you’ll probably not watch it. Most likely you’ll just write off Ron Paul as another conspiracy theorist.

In actuality, he’s a multi term ( decades) congressman with an unblemished congressional record and is possibly one of the few honest politicians this country has had.

He's the first to lie about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back