What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory? Really? All you need to do is follow the money. The fact that you just called it a conspiracy theory, makes it clear that you have not taken the time to bother with any investigating. You only go with what you have been told by your media of choice.

Sorry, but you need to do better if you are going to argue points when your facts are biased from one side that you wish to hear.

The information is out there man. I'm not going to Google it for you. You are an adult and should take it upon yourself. Otherwise, it will seem like I am a conspiracy theorist/racist/male supremacist as your crew seems to judge me as when they don't have actual facts to prove any of this bullshit. Just create judgment before fact. It's fucking sick and disgusting what the supposed Democratic left party is doing. They need to be ashamed of what they are being led/leading others to believe!
I do not have a "crew". I am not a Democrat. You don't like what I say, that's OK.

I do not have a "crew". I am not a Democrat. You don't like what I say, that's OK.
Fair enough. Do the research and form your own judgments based upon it. What you hear by those who give you what they want you to hear, is not based on all of the facts. It is what it is...

I think what we are lacking here is point by point questions and answers and a series of undisputable facts. If someone could produce enough of each we can probably come together here and find the solution this country(USA, Ed) needs right now.
A good step in that direction would be for the FBI to release the unredacted affidavit that preceded the search warrant.

And you need to recover from Covid so you can go back to reading really important stuff.......like water meters.

@ anyone who will listen:

Either look into other sources so you can form a realistic and science based opinion, or shut the fuck up and quit judging others based on your ignorance.

Sorry, but I am done listening to opinions based on one sided propaganda news sources and personal opinions, when there are actual facts out there.

You are free to have your opinions, and I respect them, but when they are completely devoid or reason and fact, and I am judged personally by those failures to listen, I lose my mind as to how our society will continue with disregard with such one sided ignorance.

You have the internet at your disposal to investigate all sides! Use it! Don't just condone others because one side states what you want to hear. Open your fucking mind or become a follower that realizes too late that you have been shafted by the elite... It is not conspiracy. It has happened over and over... It is happening now.

A good step in that direction would be for the FBI to release the unredacted affidavit that preceded the search warrant.
Why would they do that and bugger up future investigations? Nobody has a right to see/view classified documents, including the civilian Trump.

CDC later admitted. Too much later, I may add, because the damage and fear had already been done. Well, they admitted the covid deaths were grossly exaggerated. People had died ‘with’ covid not ‘from’ covid.

Fact. And that was on the mainstream.

Debra Birx herself on TV stated that whatever they died from, if they had a positive covid test they would be listed as a covid death.

They pushed the numbers up like crazy.

Don't you make similar claims of unproven stories about another president? For shame on you - hypocritical arrogant political idiot!
Did you have something specific in mind? Answer me. I'm not saying that there is not an "unproven story" about Trump that I've mentioned - there may be - but most, if not all, of the examples of transgressions I've given are fact based. Now - I'll ask you again - did you have something specific in mind? Bring it up and let's talk about it. You may not agree that one of these examples is "bad" - you seem to gloss over all kinds of awfulness. But that doesn't make that claim "unproven".

On a related note - I'll touch on something either you or RFR said - "the media's" portrayal of trump has nothing to do with my opinion of him. I watch with my own eyes and listen with my own ears directly to what he says and does - and I draw my own conclusions.

You focus on that one thing,
You're goddamned right I do. You're all over the place and gloss over shit and move on from stuff. I like to make a point and settle that one fucking thing before moving on. Pussies and cowards don't like that sort of thing, I've observed.

Did you have something specific in mind? Answer me. I'm not saying that there is not an "unproven story" about Trump that I've mentioned - there may be - but most, if not all, of the examples of transgressions I've given are fact based. Now - I'll ask you again - did you have something specific in mind? Bring it up and let's talk about it. You may not agree that one of these examples is "bad" - you seem to gloss over all kinds of awfulness. But that doesn't make that claim "unproven".

On a related note - I'll touch on something either you or RFR said - "the media's" portrayal of trump has nothing to do with my opinion of him. I watch with my own eyes and listen with my own ears directly to what he says and does - and I draw my own conclusions.
Sorry, but I don't feel the need to answer you about anything. You troll here with the stance that your opinion is better than others. I refuse to engage with people like you. I only call out when I see bullshit. Arguing with you has no productive value because you will always be right. You have lost the ability to evolve and listen IMO. Therefore we have reached a stalemate and nobody wins.

Go argue with yourself. I'm not in your mirror, so you won't see my points ever....

Best to ya man.

You're goddamned right I do. You're all over the place and gloss over shit and move on from stuff. I like to make a point and settle that one fucking thing before moving on. Pussies and cowards don't like that sort of thing, I've observed.
Point proved. You have no ability to listen or learn. Predisoosed asshole. Good luck with that man.

This article from decidedly left leaning People mag. I read it, sort of, but my retention span might not be top notch right now.
Is "People" left leaning? I wouldn't know. How do you determine that by the way? I don't think I've looked at a People magazine in 30+ years. Fuckin waste of paper.

This article from decidedly left leaning People mag. I read it, sort of, but my retention span might not be top notch right now.

I don't think there's any doubt, whether stolen or carelessly left behind by Biden's daughter, the diary exists. I mean the federales don't usually conduct raids and such in a search for something that doesn't exist. Which, come to think about it, a stolen diary, federales, armed raids, that's just crazy. A diary, really?

The alleged part about her over sexualization, and showering with her dad, "probably inappropriate", I believe it. With that guys history, history we know of....inappropriate can't seem to keep his hands to himself with the touching of grown women and especially children, female staff and secret service saying he would walk around naked in front of them when they did not have the option to just leave, and allegations of sexual assault.
I don't know anything about any of that. I find it odd that anyone does.... know, or care, or spend any time whatsoever thinking about "Ashley Biden's" diary. Creepy as fuck, in fact.

I'm only interested in the suggestion that Joe Biden showers with his daughter. It's worth asking once you hear such a thing: "Is that true?" Which leads to....

Just curious, do you believe it is "probably inappropriate" for a man to shower with his 14 year old daughter?

I havent seen anywhere mentioned how old she was when the showering allegedly occured, at what age, naked I assume. But since you mentioned 14....?
What kind of a question is that? Yes. I do think it's "probably inappropriate" - given no other context (which matters quite a bit as I'll point out in a moment) and given the customs and norms of our particular culture. But that shouldn't be the question. The question should be: Is that true??? I mean jesus fucking christ man.... you were happy to go with the age 14 part of that absurd question. WTF? You have no idea if it's true regardless of the age.

Now - is it inappropriate if she's 3 or 4? You tell me. Is it? I showered with both of my parents until I was about 4 or 5 as I recall. I don't see why that would be considered weird or inappropriate.

Back to my point - in my opinion it is irresponsible to pass along these kinds salacious and damaging claims, stories, whatever you want to call it... unless there is some veracity, some reason to believe that they are probably true.

Don't agree?

Last edited:
Jeez guys... Gettin' a little ugly around here ain't it? Reminds me of the old Cave. Maybe take a step back, a break, a stiff drink...whatever. Let's try to introduce documented facts and present theories and opinions based on and confined to those rather than diss each other. We can still get heated about the subjects but maybe not so much each other, yeah?

Jeez guys... Gettin' a little ugly around here ain't it? Reminds me of the old Cave.
Meh, at least with the Cave most of us expected to gather with each other and play music once a year or every few years or whatever. This is getting mean about dumb shit that none of us have any control over.

This is getting mean about dumb shit that none of us have any control over.
I don't want this to be misconstrued. I am enjoying watching this garbage fire. Please don't stop on my behalf. I'm still testing positive for Covid and self isolating.

The only thing this thread is missing really is religion. Can we point to biblical references backing the anti-Fauci sentiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back