What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other countries they have found/admitted that most deaths were in oldies with one or more pre-existing conditions. Very few 'other' or 'younger' healthier people died. Most deaths were in the older population or people with 'other' conditions.

You say in America it was different and just by chance all the fault of your bogey man? Did you check if these poor people had other health conditions or were old?

No, I don’t say. A medical journal report written by 30 or so medical doctors says. If you have an issue with it, address the issue. Attacking me shows me you’re scared of the truth. If you don’t like how the US counts covid deaths, then how about comparing states? Guess which states have higher rates of covid - red or blue? Going to attack me over that?

No, I don’t say. A medical journal report written by 30 or so medical doctors says. If you have an issue with it, address the issue. Attacking me shows me you’re scared of the truth. If you don’t like how the US counts covid deaths, then how about comparing states? Guess which states have higher rates of covid - red or blue? Going to attack me over that?
I am not attacking you at all. Maybe the info you put up condemning your bogey man.

Ok fair enough.
Nobody had a clue what to do when covid struck. There was lots of misinfo driven by media and others. Some for gain, some for not having a clue. To start blaming people for errors now is pure folly. Of course now we know the truths we can not do certain things again.

The Lancet is not a scientific journal? Ok. What is?
Not a source that has obvious disregard for other scientists that flail what actual science is. It is not even proven that there is a global warming more than nature controls. Even if it were, the simplistic government controlled/people suffering stance that this admin has proposed and spending on, will not even make the slightest change in global temp change in any way. It is a monitary based movement. For those invested. Not for those who will pay the price for it.

It is fucking retarded if that is some kind of science, because the facts do not support it.

Also, Faucii is likely the one responsible for not only funding the research that hurt and killed so many in the world, but also politically directed a haphazard stance on how to deal with it.

He is one of those supposed scientists that give truth to the scientific facts you base as truth.

If you cant see the flaws there, then you can't handle the truth.

He doesn't understand the difference being a non-American.

Also, Faucii is likely the one responsible for not only funding the research that hurt and killed so many in the world, but also politically directed a haphazard stance on how to deal with it.
This I believe is merely a conspiracy theory meant to damage a scientist who's spent his life trying to protect you.

The Lancet is a peer-reviewed medical journal...
And not a publication I would believe without question. They have been under a dark cloud since the celebrated Iraq Body Count debacle back in '03 or whenever. They have also more recently had to issue retractions over articles involving covid meds and MMR vaccine/autism links. Not the sparkling reputation they once may have had I am afraid.

I think what we are lacking here is point by point questions and answers and a series of undisputable facts. If someone could produce enough of each we can probably come together here and find the solution this country(USA, Ed) needs right now.

This I believe is merely a conspiracy theory meant to damage a scientist who's spent his life trying to protect you.
Then you sir have proven that you have not done the research you should have. If you had, you would see that there are others with just as much or more credibikity

Then you sir have proven that you have not done the research you should have. If you had, you would see that there are others with just as much or more credibikity
As soon as I saw/heard Rand Paul and Alex Jones poo pooing Fauci I was suspecting baloney. Why would I trust an ophthalmologist and an absolute nutbar over a scientist that has spent his entire life educated as the exact person whom you SHOULD trust in the field in question?

Conspiracy theory? Really? All you need to do is follow the money. The fact that you just called it a conspiracy theory, makes it clear that you have not taken the time to bother with any investigating. You only go with what you have been told by your media of choice.

Sorry, but you need to do better if you are going to argue points when your facts are biased from one side that you wish to hear.

The information is out there man. I'm not going to Google it for you. You are an adult and should take it upon yourself. Otherwise, it will seem like I am a conspiracy theorist/racist/male supremacist as your crew seems to judge me as when they don't have actual facts to prove any of this bullshit. Just create judgment before fact. It's fucking sick and disgusting what the supposed Democratic left party is doing. They need to be ashamed of what they are being led/leading others to believe!

I ask you to watch this whole thing. Please tell me if you don't come out of it with questions. It's not conspiracy. It's a timeline.

Please watch with open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back