What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then shame on you! Fuckin shame on your irresponsible ass. Despicable!
You’re the perfect leftist. You focus on that one thing, start attacking, and totally overlook the filmed episodes of Joe Biden inappropriately touching young girls and adult women.

Does that justify ruining innocent peoples’ lives?
Who’s life was ruined by me posting that?

If you're referring to sandy hook, I know nothing about that and had dismissed Alex Jones as a wackjob almost two decades ago.

Can you tell us more about this? That is fucking fascinating. A claim that Joe Biden showers with his daughter. Is that now? While she's a forty something adult? Or was it when she was 14? Certainly you wouldn't claim something that has no truth to it.... no veracity..... would you?

Or would you?
This article from decidedly left leaning People mag. I read it, sort of, but my retention span might not be top notch right now.

I don't think there's any doubt, whether stolen or carelessly left behind by Biden's daughter, the diary exists. I mean the federales don't usually conduct raids and such in a search for something that doesn't exist. Which, come to think about it, a stolen diary, federales, armed raids, that's just crazy. A diary, really?

The alleged part about her over sexualization, and showering with her dad, "probably inappropriate", I believe it. With that guys history, history we know of....inappropriate can't seem to keep his hands to himself with the touching of grown women and especially children, female staff and secret service saying he would walk around naked in front of them when they did not have the option to just leave, and allegations of sexual assault.

Yeah, you gotta admit it's pretty damn odd for the FBI to be involved in a search for a stolen diary that doesn't exist. Or a diary period, for that matter. It would almost make someone suspicious that there things in there that were worthy of being suppressed so as not to hurt Biden politically.....not that the FBI would be acting politically. Totally non partisan. Totally.

A claim that Joe Biden showers with his daughter. Is that now? While she's a forty something adult? Or was it when she was 14?

Just curious, do you believe it is "probably inappropriate" for a man to shower with his 14 year old daughter?

I havent seen anywhere mentioned how old she was when the showering allegedly occured, at what age, naked I assume. But since you mentioned 14....?

Can we circle back to Hillary's emails? Have we done that yet this hour? What about Bill Clinton. Not sure if you guys know this or not be he got a blow job in the Oval Office and NOT BY HIS OWN WIFE!

WTF did Trump think he was going to do with those secret documents?

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location
2) There is no such thing as a "Standing order" to declassify
3) He has admitted publicly that he had them
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Idiot.
5) He was subpoenaed to hand them over, but only gave back some of them
6) He was asked if that was all of them and he lied
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's

So... WTF did Trump think he was going to do with those secret documents?
Sell them? What possible use could they be to a "citizen"?

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Idiot.
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's

Well that should convince 'em. You can't argue with any of that. Excellent work, DM. I'd say it's time to call this a wrap. Do your thing, jimmy.

Ace of Spades @ aceofspades HQ, "
Look, I'm just really, really tired of Trump's Z-list celebrity thing. No one's impressed by Z-list celebrities. They're only marginally impressed by real celebrities, but also think real celebrities don't know anything useful about public policy. (If they did think real celebrities were worth listening to, we'd have outlawed cars and air conditioning and meat 30 years ago.)

But if Carrot Top ever runs for Congress, Trump will endorse him."

:laughings:That guy kills me.

Hell yeah, tell it. And his passports too!

From Megyn Kelly. Y'all remember Megyn Kelly? She and Trump used to not like each other. I mean really didn't like each other.

Kelly, "
This is about January 6. If you believe this has to do with classified documents, having to do with bullshit Trump took with him when he left office, your head is in the sky. This is about January 6 and the never-ending desire to get Donald Trump on something. They don't want him to run for election again. They're mad that he did not get convicted on the first or second impeachment, they are mad that he did not get pursued criminally by the New York D.A.
They are mad Russia-gate fell apart and they are made he is ahead in the polls, crushing DeSantis, and that his candidates of choice all [won primaries] last week, and the Democrats are prepared to play dirty.
[Attorney General] Merrick Garland is clearly willing to go along with that. He's been moving in, in concentric circles toward Donald Trump over the past several weeks, going after his top advisor with subpoenas, we've seen close Trump advisors in handcuffs, dragged away as if they're like mobsters. This is really getting alarming and the American public deserves answers.

Well duh, Kelly.

Please understand - and I mean this - this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on and on - mainly because he lies so much, so constantly, and with such ease. The guy has made his entire existence out of lying, cheating, and bullying. It's all he knows. He is supremely incompetent - aside from being an absolute colossal jerk.

His character is the type of which I have taught my children to be exactly the opposite of: he is a pathological liar, a braggard, a bully, a self centered egotistical narcissist, a misogynist, and a policy-know-nothing of the highest order. He is all of those things - and he is all of those things "big league" (I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that Donald Trump never said "bigly" - he was saying "big league").

He admitted that he sexually assaults women – and seemed to be gleeful that he gets away with it due to his celebrity.
Trump has foibles but you just outed yourself as a lazy leftist just regurgitating talking points. Trump "admitted" to no such thing.

I've grabbed women by the pu**y and they loved it. If you're male and you claim you've never grabbed a woman by the pu**y, okee doke.

Assuming you're eligible to vote in the US presumably you voted for corrupt, senile, incompetent, lying, profiteering Brandon which renders anything you have to say about Trump's competence or character laughably null and void.

Trump has foibles but you just outed yourself as a lazy leftist just regurgitating talking points. Trump "admitted" to no such thing.

I've grabbed women by the pu**y and they loved it. If you're male and you claim you've never grabbed a woman by the pu**y, okee doke.

Assuming you're eligible to vote in the US presumably you voted for corrupt, senile, incompetent, lying, profiteering Brandon which renders anything you have to say about Trump's competence or character laughably null and void.
Uh huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back