What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case I'll take the damned if I do option. The devil you know and all that. (Or is that damned if I don't? I are so cornfused.) The Dem and anti-Trump forces (for lack of a better term) had an opportunity to leave the stupid SOB floundering in the dust of failed promises and blowhard self-aggrandizement. All they had to do was ignore him and his mewlings. Oh no, too much to ask for politicos on their own self-aggrandizing tours. So what have they accomplished? They have kept that asshole as the dominant theme of the 24 hour news cycle. It's the Trump cycle now, Baby and plays right into the wheelhouse of his ADD-addled followers. "Look - Trump. Make America great again!"

Oh my god we are so fucked.
I’d love for someone to “Make America Great Again”. But from the beginning I’ve always viewed him as the Pied Piper.
MAGA ain’t gonna happen. Federal government is too big, being in bed with mega corporate interests are too strong.

So sadly, I think we’re fucked.

We’re no more fucked than we’ve been fucked in the past. We’ll live. Our kids will outlive us. Theirs will outlive them. Until we get nuked or a virus wipes us out anyway.

We’re no more fucked than we’ve been fucked in the past. We’ll live. Our kids will outlive us. Theirs will outlive them. Until we get nuked or a virus wipes us out anyway.
Probably a good attitude :)

We’ve been fucked for a long time. Should be used to it by now .
:D

Why would you say that? Is that true in some way?
Here's just one link that indicates that it's true.

It's a fact that the IRS had been purchasing an abundance of ammo prior to the announcement of hiring 87,000 additional agents. The info is out there. Get off your lazy ass and go find the truth!!

Over the course of a number of months I relegated myself (for the most part) to read and rarely post. I don't possess the gift of words that Mick possesses when he posts original thoughts and opinions. But I do recognize whenever hatred is the driving force of what is posted by people such as yourself.

You have proven it that you hate Donald Trump more than IBB hates Donald Trump. Congratulations.

I'm also saying that Trump should not consider himself to be above the law.

I am also saying that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden aren't above the law no matter how confident they are about never being held accountable for the crimes they have committed over the course of years. The main stream media will undoubtedly ignore the level of corruption of Joe and Hunter.

It's also your choice to ignore the Biden family corruption.

I am also saying that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden aren't above the law no matter how confident they are about never being held accountable for the crimes they have committed over the course of years. The main stream media will undoubtedly ignore the level of corruption of Joe and Hunter.

It's also your choice to ignore the Biden family corruption.
What crimes has Joe Biden committed?

What crimes has Joe Biden committed?
Using his power as POTUS to control and prevent Garland and Wray from doing deep dives into Hunter Biden's business dealings with China.

Question: Is your name Joe Biden?
Answer:. I plead the fifth.

Leddy, you remind me of Dennis Miller who was once a die hard democrat who turned conservative in his thinking. Liberals in Hollywood destroyed his career. Liberals in Hollywood pulled the same shit on John Voight and others.

It's always difficult to change sides. You should know that better than anyone.

I've been around here long enough to remember that you were fairly conservative.

I don't remember exactly when, but you did post that once upon a time, you were conservative/republican, and now you're a liberal.

I've read enough to know that you're somewhere in between. Unsure of planting both feet into the democrat camp.

That's a good place to be! Neither conservative or liberal minded.

Independent.

Both sides have admirable as well as despicable aspects to the party. People stuck to a particular party...... eh,I don’t think that’s a good idea. Actually seems a bit cult like .
Just my opinions

Using his power as POTUS to control and prevent Garland and Wray from doing deep dives into Hunter Biden's business dealings with China.

Question: Is your name Joe Biden?
Answer:. I plead the fifth.

Leddy, you remind me of Dennis Miller who was once a die hard democrat who turned conservative in his thinking. Liberals in Hollywood destroyed his career. Liberals in Hollywood pulled the same shit on John Voight and others.

It's always difficult to change sides. You should know that better than anyone.

I've been around here long enough to remember that you were fairly conservative.

I don't remember exactly when, but you did post that once upon a time, you were conservative/republican, and now you're a liberal.

I've read enough to know that you're somewhere in between. Unsure of planting both feet into the democrat camp.

That's a good place to be! Neither conservative or liberal minded.

Independent.
Yeah if you could still see the cave you’d see I was a total Bush apologist. Couldn’t/wouldn’t believe my country would start a pointless war with a lie. Trump has now done it too. I am very independent, but my disgust of Trump makes me appear left I realize.

I’d have no problem indicting any politician. However, if Joe is nudging prosecutorial attention from Hunter it’s hardly in the ballpark of an attempted coup, though I know you don’t agree it was a coup. Trump’s firing of Comey evens the score with anything Biden could do to stop investigating Hunter. Besides, an indictment for Hunter may be on the way anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah if you could still see the cave you’d see I was a total Bush apologist. Couldn’t/wouldn’t believe my country would start a pointless war with a lie. Trump has now done it too. I am very independent, but my disgust of Trump makes me appear left I realize.

I’d have no problem indicting any politician. However, if Joe is nudging prosecutorial attention from Hunter it’s hardly in the ballpark of an attempted coup, though I know you don’t agree it was a coup. Trump’s firing of Comey evens the score with anything Biden could do to stop investigating Hunter. Besides, an indictment for Hunter may be on the way anyway.
Why was firing Comey such a bad thing?
Should have been done on day one.

From what I remember, Obama got rid of everyone he could right from the start. Started his administration with a clean slate.

Seemed like Comey was always Anti-Trump. Why would you keep someone around like that ?

From what I remember, Obama got rid of everyone he could right from the start. Started his administration with a clean slate.

Seemed like Comey was always Anti-Trump. Why would you keep someone around like that ?
I have a point... and if I Comey my hair right, it doesn't show... :ROFLMAO:

Kind of ridiculous to have this conversation. If Comey should have been fired then why wasn’t it day one instead of after he wanted to turn up the heat on Trump?

Kind of ridiculous to have this conversation. If Comey should have been fired then why wasn’t it day one instead of after he wanted to turn up the heat on Trump?

C'mon, man. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but weren't you paying attention? There are various reasons, optics being one. Another was outside pressure, which actually goes hand in hand with the optics. People to include politicians, left press, they were all saying he can't fire Comey, or if he does it proves something really dastardly about himself. Several reasons why he didn't initially fire Comey, but comes a time when you gotta do what should have been done much sooner. Like you said, it was bad optics to fire him once it was absolutely clear he was out to get Trump from day one. Well, clear to some.

Sorry I can't be more detail oriented at the moment. I've been a bit under the weather. But seeing daylight, rounding the corner, I hope.

Keep your enemies closer. Trump underestimated Comey. Do you remember the speech that Comey delivered to the country exonerating Hillary Clinton?
Comey over stepped his bounds of authority.

The man (trump) fucked up. Don’t know who his advisors were, and who was whispering in his ear, but no swamp was drained. Instead he filled it with more swamp creatures :D

Keep your enemies closer. Trump underestimated Comey. Do you remember the speech that Comey delivered to the country exonerating Hillary Clinton?
Comey over stepped his bounds of authority.
Erm... Is that the same guy that reopened the email investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back