What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion he only ran as a Republican because he knew there was a sea of morons out there that would follow him like lemmings

To his credit he was right
You realize you’re insulting 50% of America right?
Hard working people that care about their families and the future of their children and grandchildren.
They may have been duped by a billionaire turned politician. But people have been duped by politicians that you seem to think highly of .
Every 4 to 8 years a new one comes into office, promises the world and fails to deliver.
An attitude that 50% of the population are “morons” speaks volumes about your own character.

Last edited:
How the fuck would you know if "The demeanor of the agent is irrelevant and provided only to imply they were up to something"? Were you there? No. And you're cool with the FBI and justice department under the guise of retrieving super secret frightening top secret information using the opportunity to fish for anything they could possibly find? That's not how that shit is supposed to work. But you're fine with it. Well, okay.

The White House, huh? That's who is behind the raid? Interesting to know. According to guests who were not on Rachel Maddow, when "The White House" was returned 15 boxes they were given full permission without a search warrant to look through any other boxes that were present. Guests who were not on Rachel Maddow have said Trump was very cooperative.. I would think if "The White House" discovered super sensitive top secret information that belonged to the govt they would or could have seized them at that time. But they didn't. Why? They chose to come back later, with a search warrant. Why would that be?

You don't know what was in those boxes, nor do I. I would think Trump knows. "The White House" would certainly know, because word is they looked. If they looked, and it was specific super dooper secret shit in there, it should most certainly be detailed in the probable cause. Probable cause was sealed, so we may never know, right? There's been a shitload of that kind of thing going on for too long.
If a cop hands you a speeding ticket, wtf does his attitude have to do with it? Nothing. He could be cheerful or be a dick. Either way you got a speeding ticket. I didn’t have to be there. His demeanor is irrelevant. Saying “the cop was a dick” is just trying to garner sympathy for your choice to speed. This isn’t complicated.

When I mention the WH it’s referring to archivists that knew the missing inventory. How the fuck would you know if Trump were cooperative? Were you there? See this works both ways. I simply gave an alternate explanation to your assumptions based on news commentary I heard.

If you want to get your panties bunched over my “I’m ok with it” comment, at least understand the context. I’m not ok with it under normal circumstances. For a former potus who has been a serial liar and given us no reason to trust him? Yeah I’m ok with it, provided it’s legal, which it appears to be. Go after the Clintons too for all I care. I’m sick of people feeling like they are above the law.

You realize you’re insulting 50% of America right?
Hard working people that care about their families and the future of their children and grandchildren.
They may have been duped by a billionaire turned politician. But people have been duped by politicians that you seem to think highly of .
Every 4 to 8 years a new one comes into office, promises the world and fails to deliver.
An attitude that 50% of the population are “morons” speaks volumes about your own character.
It’s way less people than that. Like I wrote a page or two ago - if you know he’s a bad guy and you defend him anyway, that means you’re ok with that bad behavior. That’s a problem. I can’t speak for Porter, but say for example you don’t support Trump but vote Republican for abortion issues etc. That’s one thing. I can understand and respect that. It’s the maga crowd that idolizes him and defends the person that Trump is. It’s creepy af.

If a cop hands you a speeding ticket, wtf does his attitude have to do with it? Nothing. He could be cheerful or be a dick. Either way you got a speeding ticket. I didn’t have to be there. His demeanor is irrelevant. Saying “the cop was a dick” is just trying to garner sympathy for your choice to speed. This isn’t complicated.

When I mention the WH it’s referring to archivists that knew the missing inventory. How the fuck would you know if Trump were cooperative? Were you there? See this works both ways. I simply gave an alternate explanation to your assumptions based on news commentary I heard.

If you want to get your panties bunched over my “I’m ok with it” comment, at least understand the context. I’m not ok with it under normal circumstances. For a former potus who has been a serial liar and given us no reason to trust him? Yeah I’m ok with it, provided it’s legal, which it appears to be. Go after the Clintons too for all I care. I’m sick of people feeling like they are above the law.

You're out of your fucking mind. Evidently it is much more complicated than you understand. A speeding ticket is the equivalent of a summons to court. A summons to appear in court to dispute a traffic violation is a far cry from a search warrant being served in order to search your fucking house. The two are not even in the same universe. It is required to execute a search warrant that they present the warrant as evidence that you must submit to having your house searched. Incidentally, getting a speeding ticket does not give law enforcement legal access to search your car. In this case, this search warrant, it is being reported that Trump representatives such as his lawyer were flashed the search warrant, not given an opportunity to hold and read it, and not provided a copy which would be normal procedure. If these things are true, then the attitude of those serving the warrant is relevant as fuck.

You mention the WH because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. One, the archivists have no direct relation to the WH. Two, the WH claims no prior knowledge of the search warrant or it's being conducted. And three, how would I know "if Trump were cooperative"? Well fuck me, I guess maybe you got me on three. Let's see, grasping at straws, maybe an indication that Trump were cooperative was provided by....you.

leddy said:
Remember, Trump did return like 15 boxes of documents he was not supposed to have.

That's not an alternate explanation, or an assumption, that's a fact. Appreciate the assist.

You're not okay with it "under normal circumstances"? What the fuck does that even mean in the context of "I’m sick of people feeling like they are above the law"? It's okay for the government to be above the law just as long as they are going after a person you suspect as feeling they are above the law? Yeah, that's what you are saying.

You people are whacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
You're out of your fucking mind. Evidently it is much more complicated than you understand. A speeding ticket is the equivalent of a summons to court. A summons to appear in court to dispute a traffic violation is a far cry from a search warrant being served in order to search your fucking house. The two are not even in the same universe. It is required to execute a search warrant that they present the warrant as evidence that you must submit to having your house searched. Incidentally, getting a speeding ticket does not give law enforcement legal access to search your car. In this case, this search warrant, it is being reported that Trump representatives such as his lawyer were flashed the search warrant, not given an opportunity to hold and read it, and not provided a copy which would be normal procedure. If these things are true, then the attitude of those serving the warrant is relevant as fuck.

You mention the WH because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. One, the archivists have no direct relation to the WH. Two, the WH claims no prior knowledge of the search warrant or it's being conducted. And three, how would I know "if Trump were cooperative"? Well fuck me, I guess maybe you got me on three. Let's see, grasping at straws, maybe an indication that Trump were cooperative was provided by....you.

That's not an alternate explanation, or an assumption, that's a fact. Appreciate the assist.

You're not okay with it "under normal circumstances"? What the fuck does that even mean in the context of "I’m sick of people feeling like they are above the law"? It's okay for the government to be above the law just as long as they are going after a person you suspect as feeling they are above the law? Yeah, that's what you are saying.

You people are whacked.
You’re all of the fucking road dude. The whole speeding ticket was just an analogy to show the attitude of the cop or fed serving a warrant (that you brought up) means JACK SHIT to the court documents and facts at hand. That’s all.

Here’s what matters: Were classified docs taken? Yes. Did he return them ALL? Appears not since it was seen fit to issues a warrant. If the warrant was for ticky tack shit but they wanted to get inside? Plausible. I’m still ok with that AS LONG AS was legally obtained.

All your other bullshit is purely bullshit I didn’t say or you can’t understand.

By all means keep defending your guy who saw fit to steal the highest level of secure documents and keep them near his golf buddies.

It’s way less people than that. Like I wrote a page or two ago - if you know he’s a bad guy and you defend him anyway, that means you’re ok with that bad behavior. That’s a problem. I can’t speak for Porter, but say for example you don’t support Trump but vote Republican for abortion issues etc. That’s one thing. I can understand and respect that. It’s the maga crowd that idolizes him and defends the person that Trump is. It’s creepy af.
What’s creepy as fuck is that the Dems and the left have taken something like “Make America Great Again” and turned it into a dirty word.

What do you prefer? Make America Shitty?

Yeah yeah, you may say ‘America was never Great’ . I say Bullshit. It used to be greater than it is now. Not without flaws, but great nonetheless.

Right now the make America shitty agenda is in full bloom. That’s on Biden’s administration. His watch.

You people (general term) bitch and moan about how bad Trump was. A despicable human. Yet Biden is a POS, Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bush were too. All pieces of shit.

Yet under POS Trump, somehow the country wasn’t doing bad. Not even 2 years in and Biden has been destroying it.

Trump had a good campaign platform (2016) for the most part. I don’t think it was actually his platform as it was excellent information gathering, and he just told the people why they wanted to hear.
He didn’t deliver (like every other politician)
But that doesn’t make the platform bad.

Personally I think the ‘lock her up’ was a fantasy, and I’m not in favor of the wall.
You want to stop illegal immigration? Simple. Remove the financial incentives.

Last edited:
What’s creepy as fuck is that the Dems and the left have taken something like “Make America Great Again” and turned it into a dirty word.

What do you prefer? Make America Shitty?

Yeah yeah, you may say ‘America was never Great’ . I say Bullshit. It used to be greater than it is now. Not without flaws, but great nonetheless.

Right now the make America shitty is in full bloom. That’s on Biden’s administration.
You people (general term) bitch snd moan about how bad Trump was. A despicable human. Yet Biden is a POS, Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bush were too. All pieces of shit.

Yet under POS Trump, somehow the country wasn’t doing bad. Not even 2 years in and Biden has been destroying it.
Come on…Trump deficit spent after taking over an economy that was already heating up. He used tools normally used to juice the economy out of recession when it was already doing good. That’s not genius. That’s just not paying off your credit card when you can because you want to see a big bank balance. Biden inherited an economy coming out of covid. Inflation is starting to slow and massive layoffs aren’t happening. Earnings are still decent. There may be a soft landing in sight.

Except for the Clintons, I do not agree the others were p’s of s.

Come on…Trump deficit spent after taking over an economy that was already heating up. He used tools normally used to juice the economy out of recession when it was already doing good. That’s not genius. That’s just not paying off your credit card when you can because you want to see a big bank balance. Biden inherited an economy coming out of covid. Inflation is starting to slow and massive layoffs aren’t happening. Earnings are still decent. There may be a soft landing in sight.

Except for the Clintons, I do not agree the others were p’s of s.
Well at least we agree on the Clintons :)
(y)

You’re all of the fucking road dude. The whole speeding ticket was just an analogy to show the attitude of the cop or fed serving a warrant (that you brought up) means JACK SHIT to the court documents and facts at hand. That’s all.:laughings::laughings:

Here’s what matters: Were classified docs taken? Yes. Did he return them ALL? Appears not since it was seen fit to issues a warrant. If the warrant was for ticky tack shit but they wanted to get inside? Plausible. I’m still ok with that AS LONG AS was legally obtained.

All your other bullshit is purely bullshit I didn’t say or you can’t understand.

By all means keep defending your guy who saw fit to steal the highest level of secure documents and keep them near his golf buddies.

:laughings:

You're lost, dude. Your speeding ticket analogy wasn't a legit analogy, at all. It was just dumb and demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of the subject(s) being discussed....including the lazy dismissal that I am defending any person in particular. I am defending us all, the rule of law, and equal protection there under. Take care what you advocate, it could may well come back to bite you or yours in the ass. Trump might get back into office, what then? :eek:

You'll be singin a different tune then, won't you. Different, but sorta the same. Sorta. "I’m sick of people feeling like they are above the law. :cursing:"

Funny. Supporting the guy who tried a violent coup seems like it’s more hateful to this country.
Allegedly :D

Come on, let’s get real. With the amount of People coming to Washington that day, if a ‘violent coup’ was the plan it would have happened.
There were as many people there as there was at Woodstock (1st Woodstock)
And just like Woodstock the overwhelming majority were peaceful, just coming out for support.
There was a small group of agitators there that caused the trouble.

Many believe there were plants in the crowd, paid agent provocateurs.

If there was a real legitimate Jan 6 investigation that might have come out. But no, the mission of that investigation is very simple.
Get Trump.
I know it, they know it, and y’all might know it if your blinding hatred for the orange man didn’t obscure your logical thinking.

Get Trump out has been the mission since day one.

Last edited:
Trump should have put it all on an illegal private server and said it was about family matters.
Then Chris Wray could say...no prosecutor would ever prosecute him..
Everything would be just fine.
Here's to bleach bit. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Make America Great Again
Build Back Better

They are slogans and nothing more.

Things go better with Coke
It's the Pepsi generation

The Inflation Reduction Act....or whatever the hell it's called.

The messed up but totally predictable thing if you understand how these things very often work, all of the things touted as positive by the Biden administration and the propaganda wing of the Democrat party, the mainstream media,.....healthcare, addressing climate change,...that has nothing to do with reducing inflation, and many experts say it will only make things worse. It's called The Inflation Reduction Act, and it doesn't. That's just crazy. It's like, all fake, and shit.

Innit crazy?

Can't say I'm a Pepsi generation, but alone I prolly prefer it. I do like Coke if I am going to have a soft drink with food. So ima throw in a fact check. I'm rating this one true. Yes, things do go better with Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back