What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with anything above the <1% they paid last year.

I'm with you brother, you won't hear me stepping up to defend them anymore. Tax the fuck out of them. As if they're not already, production of everything from tinker toys to oil fields, send it overseas. Then the govt can just send us fat happy entitled and stupid Americans a check every month. We don't have to do any of the dirty work, just sit back in luxury.

'cept for you. Take heart, a few more years working in the sewer and that fat govt pension awaits.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, we all obsess over details.....Party affiliations, Trump, Biden, Trans kids, Ukraine, Bio labs, Vaccines, Wuhan, Nancy, Karen’s, left, right, etc.

Our rulers simply love it. We are so fucking divided we can’t get together, and certainly don’t see the bigger picture.

While we are busy fighting amongst ourselves, ’they’ the power brokers, the men with the money, the invisible hand behind the politicians we love to hate, are busy
They’re building the digital prison we’ll soon enough all be enslaved by.

We’re fucked if we don’t get it together.
Eh, maybe we’re fucked anyway. :LOL:

Head of the bank of international settlements talking about the digital money they ALL want to implement . They’ll not only be able to track every penny you spend, but be able to control your money.

They’ll have the ability to control, regulate and even turn off your money.

Ultimate population control. Do what we want, it’s all good. Misbehave and we’ll just turn your money off.

The question is, WHO determines what proper behavior is. It might be just an algorithm.

Should something like that come to pass - we deserve it. For not preventing it in the first place.

Sapiens: 8 billion monkeys run amok. Creating technology without the common sense to use it wisely.

Nuclear exchange and climate disaster are more immediate threats.

Now I gotta go clean the bathroom.

Last edited:
Oh, I know. Because it's that simple.
Life goes on for the Amish.
I met some Amish vendors at a big flea market.
They're decent hard-working people.
The girls are actually pretty when they let their hair down.
You don't see any fat slobs among them, or crusty tattoos, body piercings, or kool aid hair colors.
No gender issues or pissy attitudes.

1659790918745.png

I get my news from all over, and I realize that much of the all over is laced with opinion rather than absolute fact. Let's take the Cassidy Hutchinson testimony. She testified under oath that Trump grabbed the wheel blah blah blah, and that the events on Jan 6th left her traumatized. Everyone reported on her testimony, everyone to include Fox. It later was revealed that her hearsay testimony was not only uncorroborated but refuted by those she testified had told her those things. Rather than being traumatized she was actually a stop the stealer. She tried to secure defense funds, legal representation through a fund setup through conservatives, but apparently her effort failed. She feared being prosecuted(persecuted?) as a result of being truthful, apparently. So we get her testimony, under oath, which was fabrications and lies. Was the committee interested in evidence that she lied? Apparently not. And...
And, was "the news" interested? The only news network I am aware of who reported on the inconsistencies was Fox. Now they may have their own motives, but what I see is truth, and I value truth. The question begs, Dave did not know these things, perhaps it would be better to question him on the things you are asking me?
Now wait a second. Unless there is something I've missed or misunderstood, there is ZERO evidence that she *lied* or testified "fabrications". And it is entirely possible that what she said was 100% true with regard to what actually transpired. What we do know was that some of her testimony was second hand information - something that someone else told her (heresay as you pointed out) - but that was always clear and not a secret. Just because someone else said that her second hand account was not accurate doesn't mean that it wasn't.

So I'm not at all convinced that that is an example of bad reporting.

I've been extremely busy with work - so had a chance this morning to go back and read your response more carefully.

Last edited:
You ever read any Victor Davis Hanson? I do when I run across it from time to time. He's a really intelligent and sober guy. Not a lot of sensationalism. For kick in the balls material I may visit Ace of Spades HQ.
Thanks. I took a look around (Ace of Spades). Not really my thing. I prefer a more sober, intellectual approach when it comes to that sort of thing. And more centered points of view. Extremism of any flavor is a turn off.

Hanson is an interesting guy. I read most of his wiki entry and then looked at some of his writings. I appreciate his intellectual credentials. His strong support for the invasion of Iraq and his being a hardcore Trumper was notable.

I'm more of a Noam Chomsky kind of guy.

I'm late to THIS party, and have better things to do than read all the pro/anti Trump rhetoric. You just have to ask yourself one simple question. Who were YOU most comfortable living with? Who's policies are better? Are YOU better of now?
I personally don't want an lame duck POTUS that is so moral that they can not lie, cheat or steal. The POTUS is suppose to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. Do what is best for America.

I'm late to THIS party, and have better things to do than read all the pro/anti Trump rhetoric. You just have to ask yourself one simple question. Who were YOU most comfortable living with? Who's policies are better? Are YOU better of now?
I personally don't want an lame duck POTUS that is so moral that they can not lie, cheat or steal. The POTUS is suppose to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. Do what is best for America.
I could not be any more relieved that Trump lost - and lost fair and square. That pig horror of a human being is the worst fucking thing that ever happened to this country. Fuck him and his loyal cult.

Mick Doobie said:
in favor of just burning the whole fucking place down.

I should correct myself, and will. I misspoke. I don't recall ever reading Ace @ Ace of Spades HQ advocate or encourage burning anything down. I don't and have not encouraged, advocated, or expressed support for anyone to burn anything down. But if want to allow shit to burn, as the left and the Democrat establishment has demonstrated they are perfectly fine with in order to further a political agenda, let it fuckin' burn. Just don't try to pin that shit on your political opponents or some sociopolitical greater good. You own it.

I should correct myself, and will. I misspoke. I don't recall ever reading Ace @ Ace of Spades HQ advocate or encourage burning anything down. I don't and have not encouraged, advocated, or expressed support for anyone to burn anything down. But if want to allow shit to burn, as the left and the Democrat establishment has demonstrated they are perfectly fine with in order to further a political agenda, let it fuckin' burn. Just don't try to pin that shit on your political opponents or some sociopolitical greater good. You own it.
Was that addressed to anyone in particular?

I keep trying to convince myself, that the President has no effect on my life.
But then my guitar amp needed repair last year.
I had to run it all the way over to Asheville, NC -- a 3 hour trip.
But wouldn't you know that Russian hackers closed the east coast gas pipeline?
I barely had enough gas to make the trip.
Mr. Biden in charge, you know.
We're sitting ducks.
I saw lots of people walking around with empty gas cans that day. ⛽⛽⛽

I keep trying to convince myself, that the President has no effect on my life.
But then my guitar amp needed repair last year.
I had to run it all the way over to Asheville, NC -- a 3 hour trip.
But wouldn't you know that Russian hackers closed the east coast gas pipeline?
I barely had enough gas to make the trip.
Mr. Biden in charge, you know.
We're sitting ducks.
I saw lots of people walking around with empty gas cans that day. ⛽⛽⛽
Biden (or Trump) do not control the security of privately owned routers, computers, or software, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back