What happend to grimtraveller...?

I got a comment from him, sent him an inmail, but he never responded back. I miss his very deep inputs.

I think that he finally hit the maximum lifetime word count for the site and it won't let him log back in.

He found a really juicy thread and has been typing a reply to it for the last 3 months. Don't worry he's almost finished.

I spoke to him recently in PM and he was kind enough to send me a CD of his music.

He's still around but maybe he's busy with real life, I dunno?

I have a Grim CD too.
Terrific songs - needed some mix work but the songs were strong.

My CD came with a meticulous blow-by-blow description of each song, including what inspired him to make it and things that happened during the recording process. It was awesome, very gt.

---------- Update ----------

Cool like his posts?

Heh, see above^

I'm in Dire Straights, here.

Now, look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it.
You play your guitar for a Grim CD.
That ain't shirkin', let me walk you through it
Cut 'em up and analyze your posts for free.
That ain't shirkin', this is how you do it.
Let me tell ya' that guy ain't dumb.
Maybe type a novel with his little finger
Maybe tell ya you can kiss his bum.

I think he tried to tell us somethin'
Never bitchin' or flagrant, see?
He ran across some infuriators
Now he ain't posted since May of '14

You've see his picture, he don't wear no makeup.
Ya buddy that's his own hair!
His posts could sometimes make you laugh or feel pain
and now he's watching in the ether some where.

I'd even buy him chocolate muffins
Send the cash for deliveries
He's not a spammer, he's not a hater
Just a man of color, you see

Now, that ain't shirkin', what? you say I blew it?
I'd play the guitar on a Grim CD.
Naw, that ain't shirkin', that's the way you do it.
Long winded, analytical posts for me!

I want my, I want my, I want my Grim CD!

I think he went on a wild fucking spree 9 months ago, and now all his off-spring have learned how to type. There are a few new members all over the regular forums that can't shut the fuck up in the last few days. They're typing epic fucking novels over the simplest fucking things, without paragraph breaks.......and not making any sense either. :eek:

I think he went on a wild fucking spree 9 months ago, and now all his off-spring have learned how to type. There are a few new members all over the regular forums that can't shut the fuck up in the last few days. They're typing epic fucking novels over the simplest fucking things, without paragraph breaks.......and not making any sense either. :eek:

The quality of content at this site is at an all-time low in my time here.

The quality of content at this site is at an all-time low in my time here.
I think you're right. I'm losing interest to the point of almost not noticing. But I've noticed enough to notice that I'm skimming through more and posts because they're getting longer and longer while making less and less and sense.

Back