What ever happened to the user notcardio?

Mick Doobie

Resist We Much
If you're out there, brother, I was thinking about you. Hope all is well and come see us sometime. It's a figer of speech. Just nod if you can hear me.

He's doing well ...... I talk to him regularly ..... I'll let him know you asked about him ..... perhaps he'll pop in to say hey

Much obliged, El T.

I fell asleep on the couch last evening, woke up around 11:30 and for whatever reason he popped into my head. Not that we've ever had extensive communication, but haven't seen him around lately and thought I would check.

So that's what I've done. Now you can all just fuck right off. :D

That’s so sweet, usually when I’m not here for a while, people say it’s a relief. :D

Reactions: TAE
Hey, Mickster, here I am! Thanks for thnikin' about me, brother.
Just stuff goin' on, and life can be difficult for the easilty distracted.
I turned 65 in July, so now that I'm on Medicare, it's been the summer of medical testing. Just July and August I probably had a dozen doctor's appointments.
But Lt. Bob smacked me with his gris gris stick and woke me up.
And to be honest, this place depresses me. Makes me want to give up and move to some wilderness in Canada. That may happen yet.

Good, good to hear from you. You passed the test, as it were.

Yeah, I hear ya on this place can be depressing. No matter how much sunshine I bring, and I'm bringin' plenty, 'cause it's what I do, somebody always gotta be throwin' shade. But day after day I just keep doing it, I keep going, 'cause that's what we do. We keep going. Know what I'm sayin'. 👍

Thanks for dropping by, brother.

Reactions: TAE
The last time I communicated with notCardio he mentioned that he regularly communicated with Apl who has also gone among the missing.Arvo...truly a gentleman! Arvo and I once collaborated recording a cover of "Old Man" by Neil Young. Arvo's singing voice was nearly identical to Neil Young's voice.

I'm senceing a trend of inquiry here.

Where is QQ nowadays?

gigging 5 times a week ..... got at least 3 a week booked thru next year and that'll fill in so I'm ok
Cool!!! You're never going to stop.

Nice to see you all again. I turned 60 this past july myself. Coupla more years and I get to call it quits with the work thing. Get to doin more gigs, if I can. My original band played out for the first time last weekend. An open mic, open band kinda thing. Nice crowd and we did pretty good. Got some nice comments afterwards.

I see QQ on F.B. fairly often ..... seems to be doing alright.
I'll hit him up like I did notcardio .... perhaps he'll make an appearance
I'm not a member at FB or group. But it's great that you're still in communication with the one and only MisterQue.

Cool!!! You're never going to stop.

Nice to see you all again. I turned 60 this past july myself. Coupla more years and I get to call it quits with the work thing. Get to doin more gigs, if I can. My original band played out for the first time last weekend. An open mic, open band kinda thing. Nice crowd and we did pretty good. Got some nice comments afterwards.
dude, that's awesome ........ I'm glad to hear you're wanting to gig ....... so many players just don't want to hassle with it once they're not young and pretty anymore

as for being 60 .....lol ....... I'm 71! ...... :oops:

I just picked up a bass gig for a 12 piece band to add to my schedule ...... most of what I do here in Fl is solo because ..... MONEY!!

But I'm starting to feel the need for band interaction and now my finances are kinda ok so I'm making myself available in the band market again.
Took about 2 weeks to get offered this gig but a 12 piece won't work more than every month or two so I'll still be band shopping for another somethin'

Back