What Democrats Said about Voting Machines and Elections

As true as that may be, it's also true that the right is equally batshit crazy.

It's a 50/50 construct in the halls of Congress which is truly representative of the U.S.

We're split apart and help bent on destroying each other.

In the meantime, Russia and China sit back, watch, and enjoy.
Yup. All of this insanity... much of it promoted by foreign entities through social media bent on dividing western democratic institutions.
They are wringing their hands and laughing whilst watching the implosion.
Makes me sick.
And people are lapping it up.

As true as that may be, it's also true that the right is equally batshit crazy.

It's a 50/50 construct in the halls of Congress which is truly representative of the U.S.

We're split apart and help bent on destroying each other.

In the meantime, Russia and China sit back, watch, and enjoy.

I don't believe that, not at all.

The democrats shriek that our democracy is being attacked and in danger, all the while opposing every measure to ensure the integrity of our elections.

Democrats for years have used as a hammer, "For the children". Yet they worship at the alter of abortion right up until and even after birth. The virus was so low on the scale of danger to children it could barely be measured. Parents wanted their children back in school because the children were falling behind scholastically and suffering psychologically. The teacher's union who exercises monetary influence over democrats said no...."You just want someone to babysit your stupid kids" some teachers backed by the union have stated. Even back in school they force children to continue to wear masks even though the "follow the science" is finally making it quite clear what many of us have been saying all along, those masks do very little if anything.

Democrats are all about empowering women. Yet they support replacing women with mentally ill men who think or claim they are women.

I could go on all day long. Anyone with an open mind and eyes to see can and should be able to recognize the left is bat shit crazy. I say the left, but make no mistake, these are democrat platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
Yup. All of this insanity... much of it promoted by foreign entities through social media bent on dividing western democratic institutions.
They are wringing their hands and laughing whilst watching the implosion.
Makes me sick.
And people are lapping it up.
Dunno about this Dave. What I can tell you is that when Trump was president, everyday he was being attacked in the media over here. It was simply amazing. A man which I knew nothing of and nothing to do with European countries, was having his every word and action scrutinized by the media here even though 99.9% of it had nothing to do or any affect on these countries.

Everything he did was wrong and everything he said was stupid or inflammatory. The man did not one atom right by these people in the years he was in office. It wasn't just the media either. It was places like forums where there was a concerted effort to blacken his name. It was as if he was the leader of these European countries and worse than Hitler or Stalin. Here where I am, one radio dj opened his show every weekday for four years attacking him and Brexit linking the 2 together.

So basically I think you will find that the money which went to the media is the source of your 'insanity'. Because to the average Joe they knew little and cared even less about the president of America, but were bombarded with negativity every day by the media.

Now they never ever mention his name. Even more strangely they rarely mention Joe and certainly not in a negative way.

Last edited:
It's not about political opponents.
It's about 7 states creating fake documents and sending them by mail to the National Archives. That's mail fraud. It is punishable and I dearly hope they are punished.
I couldn't care less which party did it.
It's fraud. And so far, the only proven election fraud available.

You don't know what you're talking about and it appears you did not read the link you posted. Truthfully, I am not familiar enough with procedural matters to adequately explain it. but it deals with the possibility of the election results being deemed illegitimate. At most it was a matter of jumping the gun procedurally. The Republicans acknowledged that in the "fake documents". Given the illegality involved with the election, the results SHOULD HAVE been thrown out.

But let's be honest. "I couldn't care less which party did it"? Do you really expect anyone to believe that? Surely you don't believe it?

Sedition.
Pretty close to insurrection which I was told has not been leveraged yet.

Did you read the link, Dave? I've heard the name but I don't really know much about the oath keepers. This is the first I knew the group is largely made up of former military and police officers. Not trying to get all conspiratorial, but now that the name has come up in discussion we just might have invited company to listen in, and i'm not talking foreign entities. Yeah, that's how crazy it's gotten.

The first thing that stood out in your link, "deadly attack Jan 6, 2021". Do you know how many died there that day as the result of an attack, Dave? One. An unarmed female killed by Capitol security. No matter how much they bring up the name of the officer who died the next day of unrelated causes, or possibly other officers who died days or even weeks later, again of unrelatd causes, "deadly attack" is a lie.

Let's take a look at the definition of sedition. Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch. If the oath keepers are guilty of sedition, I think it is reasonable to say they are not alone guilty. The 2016 election, which you have stated Trump won fair & square, many democrats, both politicians and private citizens, and many talking heads in the media promulgated the rebellious notion that the Trump presidency was illegitimate. Black Lives Matter and Antifa have been burning their way across the country, at times federal buildings set ablaze doors concreted shut on the outside with federal employees trapped inside. Seditious?

In your article it says the oath keepers "stashed weapons outside the city". Sounds quite nefarious, yeah? On the other hand, do you know why else they may have left behind weapons outside the city?....because it was illegal to take them into the city. They were actually obeying the fucking law. Like I said, I don't know that much about them, I guess we'll see.

One thing is certain, the government is out of control and not to be trusted. And no matter how much they want to push boogey men white supremacists, oath keepers, nazis & fascists, etc, it's the democrats and their apparatchiks who are the real danger. They don't take kindly to their authority being questions.

1) In 2016 Trump won fair and square
2) In 2020 Biden won fair and square
3) Get over it

Biden stold the democrat party primaries.
My daughter has not gotten over that yet.
She supported Sanders.
So he's president now and the corruption is fully exposed with him in charge of it.
All the government rats are on the same boat now.
Good.
Let it sink.
Trump served his purpose.
Now it is time to move on. :thumbs up:

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about and it appears you did not read the link you posted. Truthfully, I am not familiar enough with procedural matters to adequately explain it. but it deals with the possibility of the election results being deemed illegitimate. At most it was a matter of jumping the gun procedurally. The Republicans acknowledged that in the "fake documents". Given the illegality involved with the election, the results SHOULD HAVE been thrown out.

But let's be honest. "I couldn't care less which party did it"? Do you really expect anyone to believe that? Surely you don't believe it?
1) The election was legitimate, just like all the ones before it. Therefore there's nothing to throw out
2) There is zero proof of fraud. None, except for those that would lie to stay in power
3) You don't have to believe me. It doesn't matter.
4) Get over it

1) The election was legitimate, just like all the ones before it. Therefore there's nothing to throw out
2) There is zero proof of fraud. None, except for those that would lie to stay in power
3) You don't have to believe me. It doesn't matter.
4) Get over it
That doesn't make sense Dave. Anybody can lie. They can lie every second of the day, but it will not keep you in a job if the conditions of that job are that it ends after 4 years. The most that could happen in this case is that there would be a re-run of the election which would have a 50/50 chance of being exactly the same. In fact the odds of that person winning in a re-run would be far less because human nature is they will not vote a second time and certainly not for the old president.

So lies will not keep you in power at the time of an election. Lies before the election might, but not after it.

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense Dave. Anybody can lie. They can lie every second of the day, but it will not keep you in a job if the conditions of that job are that it ends after 4 years. The most that could happen in this case is that there would be a re-run of the election which would have a 50/50 chance of being exactly the same. In fact the odds of that person winning in a re-run would be far less because human nature is they will not vote a second time and certainly not for the old president.

So lies will not keep you in power at the time of an election. Lies before the election might, but not after it.
I admit that it doesn't make sense. But the fact is that the orange person lied and continues to lie. Sadly, millions of people believe it, and that's the nonsensical part.

I admit that it doesn't make sense. But the fact is that the orange person lied and continues to lie. Sadly, millions of people believe it, and that's the nonsensical part.
To be honest I loved the man. I know nothing of him except his hair but I loved the way he just wound everybody up and got right under their skin. People like him make the world go round.

The fact that he lies now when not president is harmless and nothing. When you have a leader who lies then you have a real problem.

So the fact that the lefties who do not like him are continually trying to vilify him just shows how ridiculous 'that lot' are.

He has you all on a piece of string and can make you dance whenever he feels like it.

It is great entertainment.:-)

To be honest I loved the man. I know nothing of him except his hair but I loved the way he just wound everybody up and got right under their skin. People like him make the world go round.

The fact that he lies now when not president is harmless and nothing. When you have a leader who lies then you have a real problem.

So the fact that the lefties who do not like him are continually trying to vilify him just shows how ridiculous 'that lot' are.

He has you all on a piece of string and can make you dance whenever he feels like it.

It is great entertainment.:-)
When you live right next door to him it's different. He's a dangerous buffoon. I do agree however that from afar it is laughable.

Why is he dangerous? You say you are in Canada Dave, why is he dangerous to Canada?
He's dangerous to America primarily, and primarily dangerous to democracy. When your largest trading partner is unstable, you have problems.
Been there, done that with softwood lumber, oil, steel etc.

He's dangerous to America primarily, and primarily dangerous to democracy. When your largest trading partner is unstable, you have problems.
Been there, done that with softwood lumber, oil, steel etc.
You cant just say that. You have to give an example or more to show what he has done to show he is dangerous.

I would have thought securing a countries borders and getting the economy going was good. As regards dangerous, I would have thought getting the Korean leader to talk instead of lobbing nukes was a good thing.

What you are doing by saying.......'he is dangerous'.........is just the same as the lefties here do and not explain why leaving 99% people bewildered.

Reactions: RFR
You cant just say that. You have to give an example or more to show what he has done to show he is dangerous.

I would have thought securing a countries borders and getting the economy going was good. As regards dangerous, I would have thought getting the Korean leader to talk instead of lobbing nukes was a good thing.

What you are doing by saying.......'he is dangerous'.........is just the same as the lefties here do and not explain why leaving 99% people bewildered.
He is dangerous to democracy by lying about the election and pretending he won. This results in dangerous problems like what happened on Jan 6th last year. There are millions of people who believe it, and that is dangerous.
It may look hilarious from afar, but it is not funny at all from where I sit.
The coup didn't work thank god, but the people that stopped it are being replaced.
If you can't see it you're not paying attention.

Back