Trump was right

My hovercraft is full of eels, therefore: The Donald.

trump-hair.jpg
Imagine the Hitler pics they're going to make of him if he wins. The Donald for President! WOOO!

Obviously Clinton is the lesser of the evils, any sane person can see that

please explain how she would be a lessor of two evils. She's an ex first lady....thats her one positive. Everything else about her is a negative. on top of that she has the personality of a brick.
lol

Who gives a shit, this isnt the cave jimi, quit your political BS :)
you do it seems since I was quoting YOU in that post where you were stumping for Hillary.
I just ask you why.
where does "this isn't the cave" come from?
I find that offensive.
lol
Why are you so political?

you do it seems since I was quoting YOU in that post where you were stumping for Hillary.
I just ask you why.
where does "this isn't the cave" come from?
I find that offensive.
lol
Why are you so political?

Jimi Im not going to get into an ad hominem back and forth with you, read the rules, this is prime time...or get banned, I dont care either way

Jimi Im not going to get into an ad hominem back and forth with you, read the rules, this is prime time...or get banned, I dont care either way

Well, if you don't care why are you bothering to tell me you don't care...twice at this point?

lol

I should have known someone posting political statements in a political thread wouldn't want to talk politics....I'm sorry.

These stories like Dylan Roof are getting more commonplace all the time. Native Americans should have secured the border to keep out the murdering European illegal, and that tragedy would have never happened.

Touche? Yes, I do believe. Touche.

You've made a great point. If anyone wonders what will happen if we don't get a handle on the border....look no farther than the American Indian. They let illegal aliens pour into there nation and the fuckers took their country over and slaughterd most of them. The ones that weren't killed were demeaned and placed under the most horrendous conditions.

Thanks for making a great point for not allowing illegals in!

Back