Trump on Trial!

Ah, those speculative scare tactics again. C’mon Dave
Yeah, where did Nazi come from?
:laughings:
The closest thing I've seen to Nazis are the hamas supporting Palestinian protesters, beating up jews, not allowing them entrance. If they were blonde haired and blue eyed you could put brown shirts on them and pass them off as Hitler youth.
No training necessary!
Or the Antifa pricks who gang up on conservatives....
Right out of of ww2 Italy.
Democrats won't denounce these groups and in fact encourage them.
But Trump's the Nazi. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh, well he MUST be a Nazi then 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣. You and Scott are making me lol tonight for real
So his ex wife said he had a copy of Mein Kampf next to his bed, he idolizes autocrats and "strong men", says he will go after the free press, says he'll be a "Dictator on day one", and that the immigrants are poisoning the blood of the country...
Yeah... you're high...

Ivan Raiklin.
Why should I be worried about anything this fuckstick says?
He is part if that Report 25 group that Trump has said he isn't affiliated with.
Democrat fear mongering. Simply grasping at straws because their party is now in a dysfunctional mess and their president has gone down in flames.
Meanwhile, Anthony Blinken just said that we plan to have F-16's flying over Ukraine by the end of the summer. He also said "Ukraine is on a unchangeable path to NATO membership".
That's the trigger, the catalyst, for WW3.
I think some of you guys need to adjust their priority list of what they should be fearing

Last edited:
There’s definitely some overlap between P2025 and things Trump has vowed to do, and putting lying justices on the scotus will go a long way to getting what they want done.

At this point, I think the dems need to get senate seats flipped where possible. I’ll be less concerned about Trump if he doesn’t have the legislative branch too.

There’s definitely some overlap between P2025 and things Trump has vowed to do, and putting lying justices on the scotus will go a long way to getting what they want done.

At this point, I think the dems need to get senate seats flipped where possible. I’ll be less concerned about Trump if he doesn’t have the legislative branch too.
I think it’s time to get rid of the left / right thinking. Two roads both leading to the same destination.

Also, a little ass kissing appreciation is in order and I’ll lay it here.

Hey mods, do you get paid to moderate this particular site? Make any money at it? Decent or not really much and have have other sites you do the same and it’s cumulative?

Whatever the case, and hope you are being compensated somehow as you should be because we are all technically free loaders which is cool; what is your work/time compensation for this particular forum and the particular spirited political threads and I know you all have to monitor them frequently?
Yeah it’s a little ass kissing but more of a ‘What does our banter put you through as moderators of Hr.com? I like this site and have been here awhile as have many of us, so curious on how bad we can or do make things for you guys.

TBH I don’t think that’s anyone’s intent in here to make your jobs more difficult, but I’m sure when fireworks are flying it may and does make your shit harder to deal with.

Any insight?
Nope. No pay or any type of benefits whatsoever.

Just a warm feeling in our hearts...

Back