Top 9 States for Covid-Infection-Rate are More Vaccinated than the National-Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot stop a virus. Period!

Here’s what happened in a nutshell.

Mad scientist Fauchi and others develop and patented a ‘novel’ virus. Let it out.

Hyped it in the press.

Killed some people in the old folks homes.
Hyped it some more.

Fear, fear, fear.

Locked us all down

Censored All other doctors and scientists.
Censored all voices not in lock step with their agenda of getting the whole world jabbed.

Blocked all alternative treatments and cures.

Got hospitals and doctors on board by bribing them.

Turned everything into covid. Gunshot wounds...died of covid, pneumonia, died of covid, brain tumor, died of covid, stroke, died of covid, etc.

Hypnotized the masses
Pushed the vaccine.
Made shitloads of money from the vaccine.

Blamed all vaccine side effects and deaths on the ‘variants’

Blamed the continuation of the pandemic on the un vaxxed.

Fear, fear, fear.

I’ve said from the beginning, we’re being played. We’re being lied to, we’re being controlled, we’re being led into a world of totalitarian control.

Per the CDC’s own VAERS figures, over 20,000 vaccine deaths have occurred. This is just in the first year of the rollout of these injections. And no one knows the long term effects. (No long term studies have been done)

I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have fallen for the scam.

And no, I’m not a Trump loving Republican. He’s the bastard who gave us lockdowns, created a state of emergency, released all this covid money, and gave us this ‘beautiful, miracle’ vaccine that has killed over 20k and counting.

Ask yourself this....

Due to the medical ‘experts’ and the politician’s and ‘authorities’ efforts is the world better or worse off ??

hang out with a bunch of other non-vaccinated people. Wait for someone to spread the virus, then you get sick (or maybe die). Byebye!

The vaccination does not stop the spread of the disease. period. Vaccinated or unvaccinated.
Can you read? I didn't say that the vaccines will prevent you from getting the virus, did I? "won't always" - you don't understand??

Yes I can read. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

People should chose what they inject in their own body without losing their jobs.
That is workplace harassment, and Joe Biden ordered it.
Maybe an adverse experience in his own family will wake him up.

Meanwhile I would just like things to get back to normal so I can play in a band again.

The vaccine(s) are not getting us there.

Last edited:
lol @ word salad nonsense

How about this, get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated, otherwise mind your own fucking business, Karen.

Feel free to counter with the usual non sequitur something something corporations. Parrots gonna parrot.
When you stop spreading propaganda for moronic suckers, I’ll stop countering with facts. You don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t. You want to speed propaganda like a worthless fucking Nazi, then expect to be called out for the cowardly piece of shit you are.

When you stop spreading propaganda for moronic suckers, I’ll stop countering with facts. You don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t. You want to speed propaganda like a worthless fucking Nazi, then expect to be called out for the cowardly piece of shit you are.

Facts? What the hell do you know about facts. You're incapable of getting even get the basics correct.

lol @ Nazi
lol @ propaganda

Facts? What the hell do you know about facts. You're incapable of getting even get the basics correct.

lol @ Nazi
lol @ propaganda
I'm not 80, son, i'm 58. More man than you will ever be at any age.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’re a fucking joke, coward!! It’s a FACT… get it through your thick skull… 9 out of 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated people. Why are you such a fucking coward that you can’t admit that simple fact? But sure, go in rambling with your dementia talking about how vaccinated people still get Covid like that’s somehow more significant that 9 out of 10 deaths being unvaccinated. Fucking troll. You ain’t shit, and you’ve probably never been shit.. NOBODY is scared of you or intimidated by your laughable attempts at cyber bullying. Coward.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’re a fucking joke, coward!! It’s a FACT… get it through your thick skull… 9 out of 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated people. Why are you such a fucking coward that you can’t admit that simple fact? But sure, go in rambling with your dementia talking about how vaccinated people still get Covid like that’s somehow more significant that 9 out of 10 deaths being unvaccinated. Fucking troll. You ain’t shit, and you’ve probably never been shit.. NOBODY is scared of you or intimidated by your laughable attempts at cyber bullying. Coward.

It's getting under your skin, isn't it? You're not even intelligent enough to figure out the "FACT" of why you're being called out as weak. Recognizing your handicap, i'll humor you.

I have no idea if that 9 out of 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated people number is true or not, and frankly it doesn't overly concern me. However, if that number is true that means 1 out of 10 Covid deaths are vaccinated people. To help you out, that is 10%, or 10 out of every 100, or 100 out of every 1000. That frightens the fuck out of you. As if it wasn't enough you got a kick in the nuts to find out getting "vaccinated" did fuck all to prevent you from getting Covid, and were pissing your pants out of fear you would become infected by the unvaccinated, there's the reality for you that even contact with the vaccinated could end your sad, hysterical, and miserable life. Hell, you may unknowingly already have it. :eek: You might want to go stand in line to get tested. Often. Maybe you should continue to hide yourself away. Stay inside and talk to your bird, while he every time you punch record whistles out an SOS hoping to reach the outside sane world. The poor bastard.

That is among the reasons you are weak.

In summary, you're weak, and mental. So you go ahead, click reply and provide proof of both.

He's on record many times disparaging this website and intimating his desire that conversation be shut down if it disagrees with his narrow scope of knowledge and opinion. Typical of the weak and impotent.

It's getting under your skin, isn't it? You're not even intelligent enough to figure out the "FACT" of why you're being called out as weak. Recognizing your handicap, i'll humor you.

I have no idea if that 9 out of 10 Covid deaths are unvaccinated people number is true or not, and frankly it doesn't overly concern me. However, if that number is true that means 1 out of 10 Covid deaths are vaccinated people. To help you out, that is 10%, or 10 out of every 100, or 100 out of every 1000. That frightens the fuck out of you. As if it wasn't enough you got a kick in the nuts to find out getting "vaccinated" did fuck all to prevent you from getting Covid, and were pissing your pants out of fear you would become infected by the unvaccinated, there's the reality for you that even contact with the vaccinated could end your sad, hysterical, and miserable life. Hell, you may unknowingly already have it. :eek: You might want to go stand in line to get tested. Often. Maybe you should continue to hide yourself away. Stay inside and talk to your bird, while he every time you punch record whistles out an SOS hoping to reach the outside sane world. The poor bastard.

That is among the reasons you are weak.

In summary, you're weak, and mental. So you go ahead, click reply and provide proof of both.
I’m not reading all your blabbering bullshit, pussy. You’re a fraud and a coward who does nothing but contradict yourself, you’ve cited plenty of “facts” with far less data. CDC reports are plenty good enough for you when it’s convenient for your dumb ass narrative, expressly created for brain dead morons. But, suddenly, when a fact trumps your childish nonsense, the CDC is conveniently not a trusted source. Dipshit.

You’re as dumb as the day is long. Go choke down some horse dewormer, stupid.

You’re fucking delusional. You are MORE than welcome to come and test your theories out any day of the week!! Your pathetic attempts at trying to insult me are comical. You’re fucking desperate. Coward!

I’m not reading all your blabbering bullshit, pussy. You’re a fraud and a coward who does nothing but contradict yourself, you’ve cited plenty of “facts” with far less data. CDC reports are plenty good enough for you when it’s convenient for your dumb ass narrative, expressly created for brain dead morons. But, suddenly, when a fact trumps your childish nonsense, the CDC is conveniently not a trusted source. Dipshit.

You’re as dumb as the day is long. Go choke down some horse dewormer, stupid.

You’re fucking delusional. You are MORE than welcome to come and test your theories out any day of the week!! Your pathetic attempts at trying to insult me are comical. You’re fucking desperate. Coward!

No, you read it. You just didn't understand it. Your hysterics have blinded you to the rational.

You're not reading my bullshit, but i'm MORE than welcome any day of the week? Who is contradicting himself? You, continually.

I made no statement calling your "fact" 9 out of 10 deaths from Covid are among the unvaccinated into question. I'm not sure why you are arguing that point. You have a comprehension problem and an inability to speak intelligently in your own words rather than utilizing trendy catch phrases and talking points in an ineffective attempt to obfuscate from the fact that you don't have the slightest clue about that which spews forth from the shallow end of the gene pool in which you flail and wallow.

I do stand by the fact that if 10% of the Covid deaths are among the vaccinated, that scares you shitless. Because you are a weak individual. In fact it would be a mistake to honor you as being an individual when you so easily surrender your autonomy in the hope it will save your wretched existence.

I should pity you.

Oooh, wait. I may have misunderstood something. Comedy gold, are you challenging me to a fight? :laughings:

Dude. I tried to give you a clue, before hitting that reply button think twice so you don't make an ass of yourself and prove your mental instability. You wouldn't listen.

You mad, bro? You want to fight me? :mad:

:laughings:

Oooh, wait. I may have misunderstood something. Comedy gold, are you challenging me to a fight? :laughings:

Dude. I tried to give you a clue, before hitting that reply button think twice so you don't make an ass of yourself and prove your mental instability. You wouldn't listen.

You mad, bro? You want to fight me? :mad:

:laughings:
More projecting, gaslighting, and delusional nonsense. You’re the one who came in talking all that tough guy shit, knowing full well that it was nothing but empty bullshit from a senile old keyboard warrior.

Tell you what… I know this is the only life you have. So, you can have your shit box echo chamber where you feel important, on this message board.

However… you and I will both always know how absolutely full of shit you are. You’ll always be a coward and a complete and utter sucker. It’s clearly deep in your bloodline. Probably runs in your family. I know Gecko will be around to ban me shortly, so I’m going to save you the trouble. You won’t have to have your shit stupid propaganda challenged by obviously more significant facts that prove how stupid you are and how ass backwards your inbred logic is. I’m out.

Oh come on now, it ain't all that. Okay, now you feel embarrassed. It'll pass.

Seriously. All this trendy language and dependence upon talking point(s) rhetoric...You're even appropriating things I say("same to you and more of it! >:(" is lazy thinking and childish).....I encourage you to learn to think and speak in your own voice. You'll communicate more effectively, and learn something not only about yourself but the world around you as well.

Last edited:
Succeeded in getting the thread closed. It seems there are some people who are incapable of discussing a topic. A debate is not a discussion, and a vitriol-fuelled debate achieves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back