Top 9 States for Covid-Infection-Rate are More Vaccinated than the National-Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND OR SPREADING THE VIRUS.

That's kind of what I thought all along, but I don't know who the source is.
I'd really like something that works like a regular vaccination (wouldn't we all)?
Do you have the source/link? Thanks.

I'd really like something that works like a regular vaccination (wouldn't we all)?
You bring up a really good point. A "regular" vaccination. As it turns out it appears that no vaccination is 100% though the polio one is @ 99%. In THIS LINK they go over the Efficacy and effectiveness of many vaccines and speak about them. I was under the impression (as it seems you were) that some vaccines are 100% effective...like the annual flu shots against one particular strain of the flu virus but me thinks we've been assuming and drinking the media fool aid.

You bring up a really good point. A "regular" vaccination. As it turns out it appears that no vaccination is 100% though the polio one is @ 99%. In THIS LINK they go over the Efficacy and effectiveness of many vaccines and speak about them. I was under the impression (as it seems you were) that some vaccines are 100% effective...like the annual flu shots against one particular strain of the flu virus but me thinks we've been assuming and drinking the media fool aid.

No vaccine is 100% effective or 100% safe.
On the other hand the mrna vaccines used for covid -- appear to be far less effective and cause far more adverse events.
Covid is being used as a political weapon, and Florida Governor DeSantis is standing up to it.

Rand Paul talks about infection rate for covid.
Unlike Dr. Fauci, Rand Paul was an actual doctor that practiced medicine.

I'm requesting inputs about covid vaccine, and it's a fair topic.
If you don't have any, then STOP stalking my threads. It's creepy. okay?
thank you.
LOL. You don't want to see my replies. then block me. You don't own this forum.

I laugh because one moment you say you wish that the COVID vaccine would work like other vaccines, then later you say you understand that no vaccines are 100% effective. Make up your mind!

You'd rather believe an eye doctor (Rand Paul) than an infectious disease expert? LOL once again

99% effective for stopping the virus would be fine.
95% is okay, I guess.
0% is completely unacceptable.

You don't want to see my replies. then block me.

I am blocking you, but your one and only purpose appears to derail threads and make a mockery of civil discussion.

I thought TAE and others had intelligent points. You appear to have no point but to sabotage the thread.

I recommend that you review what the forum expects of you when you joined it.

thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember being told that more vaccinations meant less infections?
Supposedly people aren't being careful.
I guess they thought the vaccine protected them, when it doesn't.
In other words they were misinformed.

NYT_covid_graph_1_7_22.png

Last edited:
Mr 'I'm afraid of real confrontations' doesn't understand that this latest variant is much more contagious, but he is right about people being less careful. Compare the hospitalizations and deaths of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people to see that the vaccines do work, just not as originally hoped.

Mr 'I'm afraid of real confrontations' doesn't understand that this latest variant is much more contagious, but he is right about people being less careful. Compare the hospitalizations and deaths of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people to see that the vaccines do work, just not as originally hoped.

Why are you going all the way back to July with the CDC link? And your abc link, which i'm not reading the entire hysterics..

"The analysis of state data reveals that the percentages of fully vaccinated individuals testing positive, requiring hospitalization, or dying of coronavirus remain quite low when compared to the percentage of unvaccinated Americans experiencing severe illness because of the virus."

Curious they chose not to mention "or dying" as it relates to the unvaccinated. It is also "quite low", but that doesn't fit "the urgency" to get vaccinated narrative. I'm not reading it all because i'm not interested in "renewed sense of urgency to get as many people inoculated and boosted as quickly as possible, given the emergence of the highly contagious omicron variant -- now dominant in the U.S." panic pron. The omicron is good news, not bad. It is good news! Yes, it is said to be highly contagious, but it is significantly less severe. There is no bullshit urgency, in fact it might be good for some to get this variant as it just might provide immunity for any following "urgent" variant.

At this point in the game, unless you have existing health conditions there is no urgency to get vaccinated. Hell, i'm a bit divided, but I almost hope I get it, and soon. It is said by some that at some point or another we will all get it. Comparatively speaking, the omicron variant might be like winning the fuckin' lottery.

Don't you ever get tired of the bullshit you're fed?

If you decided to actually believe science, you would dig a little deeper. %-wise vax+ boostered people are getting less sick than those only vaxed who are getting less sick than those not vaccinated. Same holds true for hospitalizations. No one ever said the vaccination would PREVENT getting COVID (but it does lessen the chance). Why are the numbers up in teh most-vaccinated states? Easy - people are being too carefree because of it, and not wearing masks, practicing social distancing etc.

Bullshit. And when it is pointed out to you that it is bullshit you get indignant and pissy They were telling people if you get the vaccination you would not get covid. Including Fauci. He might have at times talked out of both sides of his mouth with double speak and included the understated caveat that it wasn't 100%, but that double speak is a problem. It suggests a preferred and promoted narrative rather than the truth and nothing but the truth. And that's on top of all the other double speak bullshit he has said. Why would anyone ever listen to that guy after all he has said?

There are tidbits of honesty in there though, isn't there? Now he(unlike the CDC and other official number pushers) is admitting that numbers may have kind of sort of been just more bullshit. Just because you were hospitalized and possibly died with covid, that does not mean you were hospitalized and died of covid. But that's probably bullshit too, yeah?

Suffice it to say, urgency is urgent!

"The analysis of state data reveals that the percentages of fully vaccinated individuals testing positive, requiring hospitalization, or dying of coronavirus remain quite low when compared to the percentage of unvaccinated Americans experiencing severe illness because of the virus."

Though I agree with you, the original OP was not about that.
It's a red herring tossed out by mjb.

NY state is more vaccinated than ever before and more infected than ever before.
Does it sound like the vaccine works right to anybody?
That is the point.

The vaccine ain't too good.
Look at this guy defending it.
He hates Trump, as he makes Trump look better..

smoking_bunny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back