Top 9 States for Covid-Infection-Rate are More Vaccinated than the National-Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a child. The facts hurt your delicate feelings. Go drive your dirty car to the conspiracy nut convention.

Y'all won't believe this: I looked up the word "douche" in the online dictionary, and there was his picture.

douche_definition.png

Last edited:
So here is the entire quote:
mjbphotos said:
Even though the shots won’t always keep you from catching the virus, they'll make it much more likely you stay alive and out of the hospital.
How about, "it is unproven that the vaccines prevent covid infections, etc."?
The only flaw in MJB's quote I saw after re-reading it was the "won't always"...which might imply it does in some cases help in not getting the virus...it doesn't and that wasn't my take away from what he said. It clearly did imply you can be vaxed and get the virus. even though he did throw the "won't always" in there. You are equally wrong with your suggested "It is unproven" because....

IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND OR SPREADING THE VIRUS.

What is also scientifically proven is that if you are vaxed your likely hood of having a severe case or being hospitalized is reduced greatly. Because people with mild cases are not as sick, often times never even sneezing or coughing, the odds also decrease exponentially of them infecting other people with the virus. People who are vaxed can get the virus and spread it, they generally just don't get as sick, hospitalized and or spread it as much as the unvaxed.

That said you know what is the best defense of getting the virus? Getting the virus and living through it to tell the tale...Over 99.9% do live to tell the tale and guess what when they are re-exposed it is highly unlikely they will get it again.

In my personal experience at Thanksgiving 17 people came to dinner. I person was infected and didn't tell the rest. 3 of the people there had already gotten Covid. 3 of the other 13 had been vaxed, the other 10 had not been. All 13 got the virus and all lived to tell the tale. Those 3 that were vaxed were all adults and had much more mild symptoms than the other adults that were not except for one. That one unvaxed adult was taking Hydroxychloroquine ( go figure) for her arthritis. Her case was relatively mild also. The 5 children and one teen (all unvaxed) all had mild cold like symptoms.....

That is all...for now :)

Jesus.. you are absolutely childish. Only Nazis spread conspiracy theories with no actual evidence to support them. Here are the relative facts of the matter for those who aren’t shit stupid adults acting like children.

Only! :laughings:

Remember, he's all, like, totally not into "gaslighting", "logical fallacies", "fearmongering", "straw man arguments", "moronic rhetoric", etc etc. Oh, and childish behavior from an adult, totally not into that either. If there was anyone here who still took this guy seriously, did this doozy finally do it for you? :facepalm:

The only flaw in MJB's quote I saw after re-reading it was the "won't always"...which might imply it does in some cases help in not getting the virus...it doesn't and that wasn't my take away from what he said. It clearly did imply you can be vaxed and get the virus. even though he did throw the "won't always" in there. You are equally wrong with your suggested "It is unproven" because....
Yes, and that is the problem I pointed out from the beginning.
Fauci and others were unclear in their communications.
It appears to be purposeful.
Even if it was an accident, he obviously isn't fit to speak on the subject, and he has huge conflicts of interests.

You are equally wrong with your suggested "It is unproven" because....

IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND OR SPREADING THE VIRUS.

Well thank you, that is better.
Are you sure it is true for all the vaccines, including the variations worldwide?
I believed it for at least some of the vaccines -- like the ones in the USA.
There are several of them.
Do you have the reference(s) ? I've been looking for it.
thanks.

Last edited:
Did that make you feel better and offer you any relief for your crippling insecurity? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Mr. Douche and his sock-puppet-show... Step right up folks... Get your ticket here. Winner gets a cupie doll!

smoking_bunny.gif

Remember, he's all, like, totally not into "gaslighting", "logical fallacies", "fearmongering", "straw man arguments", "moronic rhetoric", etc etc. Oh, and childish behavior from an adult, totally not into that either. If there was anyone here who still took this guy seriously, did this doozy finally do it for you? :facepalm:

He doesn't even know who he's talking too. I read some of the posts.
He thinks I said what you said, and vice-versa. I'm like WTF.
He probably has 2 or 3 socks around here.
The Freudian slips give it away.

Like you said before, who calls himself Mr.?
A sock, that's who.
He's probably some teenager that wants to be recognized as an adult, hence the "Mr." prefix to his name, like he's all growed up now.
His Freudian slip about growing up gave it away.
He is incapable of an adult conversation, and dumber than a sack of bricks.
Time to move on. (y)

Last edited:
both probably

What's hapnin, L tee. Did you and your wife ever decide to get another dog? We can never replace the ones we lose, but there are a lot of good pups out there in need of a good home in exchange for lifelong companionship. Speaking of lifelong....We just got a pup, about 3 month old Australian Sheppard. Beautiful, sweet, intelligent dog. I kind of got talked into it. Hell, i'm 58 years old, and dogs last about 14 years around here. If the pattern follows i'll be 72 when her time comes....if I make it that long. I can hardly think of anything more sad and tragic than a dog outliving its owner.

Anyway, hope all is well your way.

Point to the area where the relative facts hurt your feelings.

He doesn't even know who he's talking too. I read some of the posts.
He thinks I said what you said, and vice-versa. I'm like WTF.
He probably has 2 or 3 socks around here.
The Freudian slips give it away.

Like you said before, who calls himself Mr.?
A sock, that's who.
He's probably some teenager that wants to be recognized as an adult, hence the "Mr." prefix to his name, like he's all growed up now.
His Freudian slip about growing up gave it away.
He is incapable of an adult conversation, and dumber than a sack of bricks.
Time to move on. (y)
You’re both ignorant bigots celebrating your pathetic bromance. It’s easy to get all dumb shit you two say confused with each other. You’re both like pathetic twin brothers with no lives outside of a washed up message board. At least Mick actually makes music. He’s a shit stupid music producer, and you’re just shit stupid.

You’re both ignorant bigots celebrating your pathetic bromance. It’s easy to get all dumb shit you two say confused with each other. You’re both like pathetic twin brothers with no lives outside of a washed up message board. At least Mick actually makes music. He’s a shit stupid music producer, and you’re just shit stupid.

just a kid with a sock. 😴😴😴

He's a douchebag of a kid that never got out of his room, and he wants attention from somebody.
Don't give it to him.
Says the idiot with 87 degrees who comes to a music production forum to post nothing but bigoted political insults like a drooling moron.

You’re dumb as a sock.

Dumb as a rock might be a tad old school antiquated.

Dumb as a sock kind of doesn't compute. It's like some weird mistranslation or something a bot might say. Sort of like you're dumb as a football bat, which is good, but still a bit in the same category. Besides, I think a good pair of socks is kind of smart, actually. Now if one was to say dumb as socks with sandals, I get it, but long winded and doesn't roll off the tongue. In public. Socks with sandals is dumb in public, what you do in your own home is your own damn business. Amirite?

I think i'm going to go with a dickie. Roush is dumb as a dickie. Dickies are just dumb, don't do it.

cousin eddie dickie.jpg

Attachments

• 8109-04-front-turtleneck-dickey.jpg
    8109-04-front-turtleneck-dickey.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back