Time to move on.

RFR

Had some life changes.
The studio is packed up .
Quit my band, don’t know when I’ll be getting back to music.

Have had a great time here and met some good folks, learned some things, had some great conversations......

But all good things come to an end.

Wish you all a fond farewell.

Maybe in the future I’ll be back, we’ll see.

Adios Amigos :)

Hey....see ya for now. But remember....as long as you're connected....you're still right here...no matter where you are so...don't make this permanent.

I hope your path gets brighter. Be well man.

Had some life changes.

Have had a great time here and met some good folks, learned some things, had some great conversations......

Oh man no mo building guitars? Dude!

Well you are one of the long time brothers here but if you gotta go, ya gotta go but it's been fun...Come on back anytime you feel like it and may great amazing things come your way on your new journey whatever that may be ALL THE BEST!

We're gonna miss you here too, man. Life changes can suck sometimes. Been there several times myself this past decade+.

Are you making a physical relocation, or just putting everything in mothballs where you're at?

That is really too bad. I don't think you need to leave the board, you still know stuff.

Had some life changes.

I took a 10 year hiatus. Had to grind to get two kids through college by taking a "real" job with a lot of travel. You never know though. Life and situations change all the time. What stunned me was that my username and password still worked here after all that time had passed. So we'll leave the light on for you.

Reactions: TAE
My last band.. we broke apart back around 1983, like one of those big starburst jobs in the middle of a 4th of July display - we're all over the country now, most with families and kids all grown up and out. We're slowly (very slowly) gravitating back together online and there's been some suggestion of playing together again. A couple of us have continued to write our original material and who knows.. I've kept the faith. It can happen.

Here's hopin' we see you back soon [MENTION=185883]RFR[/MENTION] :cool:

Best wishes, RFR. You put out some great music and a lot of great conversations.
Hope to see ya round somewhere.

iu

Back