This is who they are. This is who we are.

Read and understand Project 2025. Especially the part about replacing gov agencies with Trump sycophants.

Oh, you mean the same way that George Soros funded and installed leftist prosecutors all over the country who refused to prosecute shoplifters and looters and forced businesses to fold up and leave big cities? And to go after Trump with new or obscure laws that nobody was ever prosecuted for before him? Like that??

Oh, you mean the same way that George Soros funded and installed leftist prosecutors all over the country who refused to prosecute shoplifters and looters and forced businesses to fold up and leave big cities? And to go after Trump with new or obscure laws that nobody was ever prosecuted for before him? Like that??
Lots of people have been found guilty of falsifying business records in NY.

Who gives a shit? A criminal is a criminal.
Oh my, we need to put all of those dangerous criminals on a remote island somewhere without internet so we can stop their criminal ways and save ourselves from them. That way they will never show their criminal faces anywhere in public again and we don’t have to look at the faces of crime. Criminals are the WORST! They don’t deserve to walk among us non-criminals. Oops, I guess that includes me as well. I am a three time misdemean. Damn criminals. Be gone with them all, I say

Oh my, we need to put all of those dangerous criminals on a remote island somewhere without internet so we can stop their criminal ways and save ourselves from them. That way they will never show their criminal faces anywhere in public again and we don’t have to look at the faces of crime. Criminals are the WORST! They don’t deserve to walk among us non-criminals. Oops, I guess that includes me as well. I am a three time misdemean. Damn criminals. Be gone with them all, I say
I say put all MAGA supporters and MAGA politicians on a remote island, then use that island for nuclear testing. That’ll fix em! Easy. World’s problems fixed!

Ps. You know Dave loves my idea. :D

I say put all MAGA supporters and MAGA politicians on a remote island, then use that island for nuclear testing. That’ll fix em! Easy. World’s problems fixed!

I sure am dreading all of the evil and misfortune ahead for me the second I drop the ballot in the slot. Oh wow is me, woe to us all. Oh yeah, to my children as well!!!

What would be a good second step, then? Oh I know…put anyone who is religious in there with them! Jews, Catholics, Christians, Muslims, oh and let’s not forget about those wacky Hindus either! Get ‘em all out of here. No room for that riff raff in America!
It was a joke... is the shit wearing off? :ROFLMAO:

Keep on dreaming.
Instead, you'll get to relive this... :thumbs up:

Evidence please? I haven't read about this and I am a voracious reader. Thank You.

Back