This is who they are. This is who we are.

Damn, that’s a little bit of a downer. Some good reality check content in there. The tuition of the college I attended is about 3+ times the cost since 2000 when I graduated. Stanford loans were locked in at 4% and I did get some Pell grants (not much but still).

Damn, that’s a little bit of a downer. Some good reality check content in there. The tuition of the college I attended is about 3+ times the cost since 2000 when I graduated. Stanford loans were locked in at 4% and I did get some Pell grants (not much but still).
There was a time in my trade I could get a job on the way home from work even I were naked.

AI isn’t going to help as it continues to infiltrate the workforce.
I have stated this before. Once AI and robotics are advanced enough and integrated, no ones job is safe, no ones. As stated, I worked in manufacturing for over fifty years, went to the worlds largest trade shows, I saw this coming long ago. The rich won't need us anymore. I wonder if they have a final solution? They have half of us refusing vaccines already. At this point in time AI could not do my job without the robotic integration. Neither is advanced enough yet, I give it 20 years at the most, maybe ten.

They told him it would take six months. It didn't take six months. It didn't take six weeks. It didn't take six days. He cut the server cables in Sacramento with a pocketknife and that was the end of that. Maybe it took six seconds.

He never should have bought Twitter. But you don't tell the guy you work for - the guy with "fuck you" money - he can't do something he wants to do. He sure can.

Back