This is indeed a mystery.

60's guy

Yesterday, it showed up within recent posts that Cosmic had been reading his postings from years ago. 2009 specifically, when he had posted about his problems in the SAS forum that no longer exists. Cosmic posted, yesterday, his thank you to everyone who had helped him, by replying to his original thread within the SAS.

The strange thing: Current day member Smithers responded to Cosmic yesterday undermining the the words of "Thank You" expressed by Cosmic.

The other strange thing: ????? If someone can still post in the SAS forum that no longer officially exists.....is it possible to reply to yourself in The Cave?

It is a mystery.

Its a thread Jim... but not as we know it.
I appreciate your humor, but the fact remains that you trashed every word of positivity that Cosmic had written about AA and to express his thanks to everyone in a forum that no longer exists here at HR.

You've got some splaining to do, Lucy.

Is there a back door into The Cave that we don't know about? Cosmic and Smithers have already proven it possible to post in a forum that doesn't still officially exist here at HR.

It's probably a software glitch, or the warping of the space time continuim that RFR suggested.

Lighten up! There has to be to be an explanation to explain how it is that Cosmic and Smithers posted in the SAS forum that no longer exists here at HR.

It is a mystery.

I blame Elon Musk. Since his takeover of twitter he’s been busy firing people as well as un-banning people. I’m sure with his ties to technology, SpaceX, Tesla, Neuro link, I’m sure he can access long gone forums :LOL:

I know if I had access to his money and technologies, I’d sure as hell be pulling shenanigans!
It would be a fun troll. :D

I know if I had access to his money and technologies, I’d sure as hell be pulling shenanigans!
It would be a fun troll. :D
I suspect that there is a vast amount of members at Facebook and Twitter who are totally disgusted with Zuckerberg and Musk.

Back