This is far beyond sick.

You offer absolutely NOTHING to support your that claim that gay men have the same life expectancy as straight men...
zero, nada, nothing... :yawn::yawn::yawn:
I dont have to because your argument is self defeating.

Facts of when hiv and aids was running through the population unchecked are now irrelevant 30 years later.

So the only difference between gay and straight people is their sexual practices and who with. Both of these have nothing to do with health in this day and age. Just because you are gay does not mean you carry a life threatening disease and the means of passing sexual disease is the same for men and women or gay and straight.

Unprotected or protected sex is the same for gay or straight and the risks exactly the same.

Regards domestic violence, drug addiction and homocide, I can see no reason why being gay means you will suffer from these conditions more than straight people.

So perhaps you can explain your expert 'up to date' knowledge on this?

I have never understood why some people are obsessed with what others do when it comes to sex, which is nothing more than a bodily function like taking a dump.
Without doubt, that is perhaps the single most despicable comment made within this thread. But you're entitled to speak freely.

I'll state it for the final time that the premise of the thread was to call into question whether or not it is acceptable for a teacher to discuss sex with kindergarten age children.

Simple yes or no responses would have been sufficient. I understand it that this thread has morphed into discussions not relative to the original question.

Describing sex (sexual preferences) as a bodily function is sheer nonsense.

Shitting IS a bodily function.

As disgusting as this will certainly be read:

Would it have been more acceptable for that teacher (post #1) of this thread if she/he had dropped draws, squatted, and dumped (shit) in front of kindergarten kids to demonstrate how their anus works when they go
potty?

Rhetorical question.

My original point was this: any honest discussion of gay lifestyle and parenting should include the health risks for men.
I apologize for the side-track, but that brings up the second point:
The school program is really about recruiting gay kids, and painting a rosey picture for kids that will be deprived of the families that nature designed.
Those kids (from gay families) are less likely to get an education and to function in society or to function in any kind of a relationship according to the data, which I have shown already.

Would it have been more acceptable for that teacher (post #1) of this thread if she/he had dropped draws, squatted, and dumped (shit) in front of kindergarten kids to demonstrate how their anus works when they go
potty?

Rhetorical question.
Haha. Oh boy, that could be a whole other thread topic 😂

But as to this thread. It’s simple for me.

Teach the kids the academic essentials. Keep who you love, or who you fuck out of it. It’s not relative.

Our education system is bad enough in the United States as it is without adding crap onto it.
Not sure of the numbers, but the United States is not in the top numbers compared to other countries.

Knock off the bullshit, and teach.

All this sexual stuff, they’ll find out about anyway.

In that video originally posted, that teacher was basically glorifying his/ her life choices as in regards to sexuality. Not ok.

The bill gives back to the parents what is rightfully theirs. Choice. Choice over what their children are ‘educated’ in.

And as I’ve said earlier, it doesn’t go far enough. It should be for the entirety of their education as a minor.

A parent has the right to say “I’m entrusting you to educate my child, I don’t want you teaching them this bullshit”

The government, the school board, the teacher’s unions and teachers should never have the ability to override the parents wishes.

Without doubt, that is perhaps the single most despicable comment made within this thread. But you're entitled to speak freely.

I'll state it for the final time that the premise of the thread was to call into question whether or not it is acceptable for a teacher to discuss sex with kindergarten age children.

Simple yes or no responses would have been sufficient. I understand it that this thread has morphed into discussions not relative to the original question.

potty?

Rhetorical question.
I was clearly referring to 'adult gay people' in respect to Laidbacks claim with his 30 year old information and no way to the subject you mention. He side tracked the topic.

I love the way people try to twist words to fit their agenda.

Last edited:
The argument is when you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
<bump>
No your argument on gay people which I was only referring to and your 30 year old information to justify your claims is about as accurate as your recent knowledge of the American space and Apollo rocket program..............which you hilariously knew sod all about either.

Last edited:
i've never understood why some people are obsessed with what others do when it comes to sex, which is nothing more than a bodily function like taking a dump.
Apparently, I have to quote you twice.

Your assertion that a person's sex is a bodily function is freaking ludricous.

The ability to breathe, digest food, shit, and urinate are just four examples of a dozen bodily functions that humans have in common with species of animals throughout the world.

Unfortunately, animals haven't learned how to read and write......just yet.

was only referring to and your 30 year old information to justify your claims

Claims that you make without any data will likewise be dismissed without any data.

AIDS remains the leading cause of early deaths for gay men along with suicide based on 2017 data:

While you are providing your links that rebut the study, along with your excuses for why it is do, how about taking on these mortality problems as well:

suicide:
domestic violence/homicide:
substance abuse:
STDs:
Incarceration:
Cancer:
cigarette smoking:
hepatitis:
alcoholism:

Last edited:
Apparently, I have to quote you twice.

Your assertion that a person's sex is a bodily function is freaking ludricous.

The ability to breathe, digest food, shit, and urinate are just four examples of a dozen bodily functions that humans have in common with species of animals throughout the world.

Unfortunately, animals haven't learned how to read and write......just yet.
I didnt know reading and writing was a bodily function. More of a skill that is learnt. But this is just arguing for arguing sake and going all over the place. My bodily functions comment was related only to Laidbacks claims on homosexual 30 year old data and nothing else. Also quite obvious.

Claims that you make without any data will likewise be dismissed without any data.
Very good Laidback but possibly no different or very little different that straight people and not all dropping like flies at 50 which you claimed...........which is what my reply was referring to.

In your up to date data I see nothing of the 50 age limit as you previously posted which I told you repeatedly was obsolete.

Very good Laidback but possibly no different or very little different that straight people and not all dropping like flies at 50 which you claimed...........which is what my reply was referring to.

In your up to date data I see nothing of the 50 age limit as you previously posted which I told you repeatedly was obsolete.
As I see it, I just provided 10 links, and you provided zero to say the data changed significantly since 30 years ago.
AIDS is still a leading cause of death for gays.
oh well, as I said before,

Last edited:
And to the point. Where is your 'up to date' information/data that homosexuals drop dead at 50? ...............Not 1994........today 2020's.

That is the point of this discussion without your diversions.

And to the point. Where is your 'up to date' information/data that homosexuals drop dead at 50? ...............Not 1994........today 2020's.
So you concede that the initial data was accurate in 1994.
You can't show us that it changed significantly since then.
That's too bad.
Ed Fones sez so aint good enough. dude.
If I were to guess, I'd say it's gotten better with AIDS treatment, but it aint the silver bullet that you purport it to be.
You had plenty of chances to show your data, and you failed.
I've waited long enough.
I'm no longer interested in what you have to say. 🥱 :yawn:

Last edited:
Back