The Peaceful Political Roundtable

In the 1970s I owned two Saint Bernard's. An older female and a 1 year old male that was a brute. A very big brute that was uncontrollable. He'd growl and snap at me even if all I said was "cmon boy follow me". He tried to bite me. I got rid of him the following day. I had very young daughters at the time that that dog didn't like. My young daughters used to ride that female Saint Benard like a miniature pony. Buffy was her name. Great dog!

But in all seriousness, I understand your point.
IMHO people who don’t like dogs and animals have something wrong with them
Not sure I would go that far or even close to, but there are some inferences that that can be enetertained

Some favorite Democrat/Team Biden lies:

1. Trump colluded with Russia when they were never presented with evidence ever being presented to them. (Credit: The entire democratic party. Please let me know which democrat denounced the non-sense.)
  2. The protests are mainly peaceful (Credit: Most of the main media outlets).
  3. Hunter's laptop is Russia disinformation. (Credit 51 Intelligent agents and repeated by President Joe Biden)
  4. The exit from Afghanistan was "extraordinary success" (Credit: President Joe Biden).
  5. The border is secure (Credit: Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Secretary Mayorkas, many other democrats who denied that the border was open. Please name the democrat politicians that disagreed that the border was not open for 3-years. )
  6. The republicans failed to secure the border by killing a bi-partisan bill. Can we further define bipartisan? Democrats and most media outlets still forget to tell you that a bill was passed by the Republican led house to secure the border in May of 2023 and still it sits idle on Senator Chuck Schumer's desk as he prevents it to come up for even a vote in the Senate.
  7. We told them (immigrants) not to come. This is true, except in the Biden debates of 2020.
  8. Martha's Vineyard is a sanctuary island. (At least until illegals come to the island). Your vote in the primary counts. oops, only until we determine it doesn't.
  9. Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.
  10. The inflation rate was 9% when Biden took office. (Credit Joe Biden, and some of his senior economic advisors)
  11. I reduced the debt. (Credit: Joe Biden)
  12. Chuck Todd's knowledge of Joe Biden's condition for two years and never divulging it to his viewers. We all know that it was not just Chuck Todd who knew.
  13. The Joe Biden administration create the most jobs. Note: They discount all of the people laid off because of COVID shutdowns by state Governors, local mayors/councils, and take credit for those jobs coming back. Discounting the jobs lost because of COVID and discounting the jobs gained from the rebound of COVID, Trump's job creation rate for the last 26 months before COVID's impact on jobs far exceeds (66% higher) Joe Biden's job creation rate for the last 26 months after the initial recovery from COVID.
    1. During the Biden Admin since the recovery of COVID, employed people rose and average of 115,384/month.
    2. During the Trump Administration and prior to COVID, employed people rose and average of 192,307/month. This is 66% higher than the recent 26 months.
  14. Trump's presidential term was so chaotic. Who created the chaos? (Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, James Comey, Eric Swalwell, ? Who keeps putting these people on their programs or repeating their statements?

An additional one not mentioned above.

During the debate...

Joe Biden (emphasis added) "The truth is, I'm the only president this century, this decade, that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did."

Besides the mention of "the truth", for obvious reasons that is a despicable lie.

During the debate...

Joe Biden (emphasis added) "The truth is, I'm the only president this century, this decade, that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did."

Besides the mention of "the truth", for obvious reasons that is a despicable lie.
I'm thinking that you are not thinking about what your choice is going to do to you. Think about it, never mind Biden.
Then...
Maybe we BOTH need to think about better candidates for both parties.
Who would you pick?

During the debate...

Yeah right! He got 13 troops killed shortly after taking office. Remember the Afghanistan pull out??

And I’d be willing to bet there’s US soldiers that have died in Ukraine (even if it’s only mercenaries)

Some favorite Democrat/Team Biden lies:

1. Trump colluded with Russia when they were never presented with evidence ever being presented to them. (Credit: The entire democratic party. Please let me know which democrat denounced the non-sense.)
  2. The protests are mainly peaceful (Credit: Most of the main media outlets).
  3. Hunter's laptop is Russia disinformation. (Credit 51 Intelligent agents and repeated by President Joe Biden)
  4. The exit from Afghanistan was "extraordinary success" (Credit: President Joe Biden).
  5. The border is secure (Credit: Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Secretary Mayorkas, many other democrats who denied that the border was open. Please name the democrat politicians that disagreed that the border was not open for 3-years. )
  6. The republicans failed to secure the border by killing a bi-partisan bill. Can we further define bipartisan? Democrats and most media outlets still forget to tell you that a bill was passed by the Republican led house to secure the border in May of 2023 and still it sits idle on Senator Chuck Schumer's desk as he prevents it to come up for even a vote in the Senate.
  7. We told them (immigrants) not to come. This is true, except in the Biden debates of 2020.
  8. Martha's Vineyard is a sanctuary island. (At least until illegals come to the island). Your vote in the primary counts. oops, only until we determine it doesn't.
  9. Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.
  10. The inflation rate was 9% when Biden took office. (Credit Joe Biden, and some of his senior economic advisors)
  11. I reduced the debt. (Credit: Joe Biden)
  12. Chuck Todd's knowledge of Joe Biden's condition for two years and never divulging it to his viewers. We all know that it was not just Chuck Todd who knew.
  13. The Joe Biden administration create the most jobs. Note: They discount all of the people laid off because of COVID shutdowns by state Governors, local mayors/councils, and take credit for those jobs coming back. Discounting the jobs lost because of COVID and discounting the jobs gained from the rebound of COVID, Trump's job creation rate for the last 26 months before COVID's impact on jobs far exceeds (66% higher) Joe Biden's job creation rate for the last 26 months after the initial recovery from COVID.
    1. During the Biden Admin since the recovery of COVID, employed people rose and average of 115,384/month.
    2. During the Trump Administration and prior to COVID, employed people rose and average of 192,307/month. This is 66% higher than the recent 26 months.
  14. Trump's presidential term was so chaotic. Who created the chaos? (Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, James Comey, Eric Swalwell, ? Who keeps putting these people on their programs or repeating their statements?

Attachments

• bam.jpeg
    bam.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Yeah right! He got 13 troops killed shortly after taking office. Remember the Afghanistan pull out??

And I’d be willing to bet there’s US soldiers that have died in Ukraine (even if it’s only mercenaries)

Right? Exactly. His mind is so gone he doesn't remember, he lies hoping nobody else remembers, and/or doesn't care who does...including the family members of those killed. What a slap in the face from "the commander in Chief" of the armed forces. Cold motherfucker. Even in politics where a certain amount of dishonesty is expected as a norm, excused as it's just politics, that is looow. Unexcusable. Add that to families furious that he was multiple times checking his watch as their children were delivered home in flag draped coffins. Hadn't the time for such trivialities. Maybe nap time, Wapner at 4?

Dave makes the assumption that I'm not thinking about what my choice is going to do to me. I have a grandson who is at this moment in basic training. Early entry, following training will complete his senior year of highschool before returning for active duty following graduation from highschool. So we're talking roughly 6 months following the next president entering office. I don't know for sure what the world will look like under a second Trump term, but I have a pretty good idea what it will look like with Biden continuing the current path. My boy chose his path, I respect that, he is a fine young man. He, I, our family will accept wherever that leads, we must. But I don't want to see my boy coming home in a box, the person who sent him off, the commander in Chief denying his loss in service to this country. Calling it "the truth".

That is a hypothetical I pray will never happen. That is a reality for the families of those lost in the botched Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco. Joe Biden, famed for being on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision over his entire career in politics. A sorry cold motherfucker who it is proven as fact will neither acknowledge nor take responsibility for mistakes made which cost lives to be lost under his command. They never happened.

Maybe some of these guys, that have such a hard-on for the Ukraine Russla war, are of the age that they will be drafted to go fight when <<<NATO>>> decides to send troops.
They will get to practice what they preach, put some skin in the game, and take part in that meat grinder that has killed 3 or 4 hundred thousand.

Joe Biden is completely focused on beating Putin, right?
He is and I think it has become personal for him now.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Russia started amassing forces on Ukraine border for a few months before initiating the invasion. When media noted it and questioned didn’t Biden say he was talking with Putin and was assured (with a handshake and a smile…nod to EZ 😁) that it was just a military training exercise? Probably buttered him up real good with congratulations and ripping on Trump and making false promises.

Then one night, only a year into his term…BAM! Full on invasion. So immediately Biden got played the fool and Putin just made him his bitch and is laughing at Biden for believing his BS. So yeah, I can understand how it could be personal, but this is business, Sonny. It shouldn’t be personal.

I tell you what man. It bothers the shit outta me that our CiC has an avowed goal of "beating" Putin. Pretty soon now Ukraine is gonna be fresh out of cannon fodder. Biden gonna send US troops then? How else is he gonna beat Putin?

I am seriously concerned. Biden and his Risk-playing neocon "advisors" have got me on full alert.

Last edited:
I tell you what man. It bothers the shit outta me that our CiC has an avowed goal of "beating" Putin. Pretty soon now Ukraine is gonna be fresh out of cannon fodder. Biden gonna send US troops then? How else is he gonna beat Putin.

I am seriously concerned. Biden and his Risk-playing neocon "advisors" have got me on full alert.
So am I. This is how wars and military instability escalates one builds more so the other doesn’t want to be outdone and follows suit until a new Cold War reads its ugly face. I was a teen in the early ‘80s and I remember that threat always in the backs of our minds and even fueled some political nuclear themed songs. I don’t want that again.

I tell you what man. It bothers the shit outta me that our CiC has an avowed goal of "beating" Putin. Pretty soon now Ukraine is gonna be fresh out of cannon fodder. Biden gonna send US troops then? How else is he gonna beat Putin.

I personally do not believe US (or Canada) would send troops. I highly doubt any NATO country would.

Back