The Peaceful Political Roundtable

No... regular Republicans that would work together with the other party in order to get things done for people, remember that? Bipartisanship. Remember that?
Now tell me what the MAGA party has gotten done for people? You can't because it is FUCK ALL!
Okay, let's play that game. Wouldn't you agree that immigration is a hot topic right now?
Below is the Senate Democratic leader (Chuck Schumer) back in 2009 with his plan for a workable comprehensive immigration bill.
He seems VERY passionate about his "7 Principles" of immigration. If you can agree with what Schumer said here (which is what Trump and the Republicans have been saying all along for the past several years), then we'll have something we can all agree on.
Here's the top Democratic leader on immigration.

What did the maga movement do?
Slowed illegal immigration down to barely a trickle...
Made the USA a net exporter of energy...
Wiped out ISIS quickly...
Had a great economy with no inflation to speak of until covid destroyed the supply line...
Gasoline was under $2 a gallon...
Got European contries to contribute more to nato (which I think we need to bail out of ASAP)
backed a candidate who dosen't have dementia ......
Took pride in being an American instead of bashing this country non stop....
I could go on.

Pretty much everything that is fucking this country up, MAGA is the polar oppisite.

One big plus was we didn't have all the DEI shit crammed down our throats non-stop.

DIVERSITY = they want tens millions of illegal aliens for the purpose of creating "the tower of babel" in the USA
EQUITY = They want the equity hard working people have in their home, to give to someone who is sitting on their ass
INCLUSION = they want the USA to be included in every single war on the planet
I'm Buck62 and I approve this message! :thumbs up:

What did the maga movement do?
Slowed illegal immigration down to barely a trickle...
Trump had some help with the border being able to stop asylum seekers with emergency powers granted due to the pandemic. Without those, he’d have to do it through congress. Many of his eo’s were fought in court, as were Biden’s. There’s no question that dems neglected to keep up with border issues, but it’s also ridiculous that magas killed the bipartisan bill that had been agreed on.
Made the USA a net exporter of energy...
And Biden’s energy output has exceeded Trump’s. Look it up.
Wiped out ISIS quickly...
Had a great economy with no inflation to speak of until covid destroyed the supply line...
Trump absolutely inherited a great economy and a war that was winding down, yes. He still managed to increase the debt instead of paying it down when we had the money to do it, even before covid made that worse.
Gasoline was under $2 a gallon...
From 2016 to just before covid, gas prices actually rose nearly 20% or about .50 a gallon under Trump. They dropped when covid first hit due to demand crashing, then rose dramatically when covid was ending due to demand out stripping supply.

• 2016: $2.20 ($2.67 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2017: $2.47 ($2.92 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2018: $2.79 ($3.24 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2019: $2.70 ($3.08 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2020: $2.24 ($2.50 inflation-adjusted)
Got European contries to contribute more to nato (which I think we need to bail out of ASAP)
Why?
backed a candidate who dosen't have dementia ......
Trump is a bit loony too, but I’ll give you this one.
Took pride in being an American instead of bashing this country non stop....
I could go on.

Pretty much everything that is fucking this country up, MAGA is the polar oppisite.
I think you are exaggerating the things trump did. See above.
One big plus was we didn't have all the DEI shit crammed down our throats non-stop.

DIVERSITY = they want tens millions of illegal aliens for the purpose of creating "the tower of babel" in the USA
EQUITY = They want the equity hard working people have in their home, to give to someone who is sitting on their ass
INCLUSION = they want the USA to be included in every single war on the planet
I’d vote for a moderate Republican. Not a maga.

Trump had some help with the border being able to stop asylum seekers with emergency powers granted due to the pandemic. Without those, he’d have to do it through congress. Many of his eo’s were fought in court, as were Biden’s. There’s no question that dems neglected to keep up with border issues, but it’s also ridiculous that magas killed the bipartisan bill that had been agreed on.

And Biden’s energy output has exceeded Trump’s. Look it up.

Trump absolutely inherited a great economy and a war that was winding down, yes. He still managed to increase the debt instead of paying it down when we had the money to do it, even before covid made that worse.

From 2016 to just before covid, gas prices actually rose nearly 20% or about .50 a gallon under Trump. They dropped when covid first hit due to demand crashing, then rose dramatically when covid was ending due to demand out stripping supply.

• 2016: $2.20 ($2.67 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2017: $2.47 ($2.92 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2018: $2.79 ($3.24 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2019: $2.70 ($3.08 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2020: $2.24 ($2.50 inflation-adjusted)

Why?

Trump is a bit loony too, but I’ll give you this one.

I think you are exaggerating the things trump did. See above.

I’d vote for a moderate Republican. Not a maga.
Well, you have 4 choices:.
1)Vote for a MAGA Republcan
2) Vote for a demented basket case's wife
3) Vote for some candidate the DNC grabs out of thin air, who hasn't been vetted and didn't recieve any votes from constituents to be in that position.
4) Sit this election out

Well, you have 4 choices:.
1)Vote for a MAGA Republcan
2) Vote for a demented basket case's wife
3) Vote for some candidate the DNC grabs out of thin air, who hasn't been vetted and didn't recieve any votes from constituents to be in that position.
4) Sit this election out
Your last post is an example of how magas credit Trump with things he didn’t do. He’s not an economic genius. He’s a fraud and a criminal. I’ll take dementia over evil thank you very much. ☮️

Your last post is an example of how magas credit Trump with things he didn’t do. He’s not an economic genius. He’s a fraud and a criminal. I’ll take dementia over evil thank you very much. ☮️
You’re assuming that Biden administration do no evil and I think that’s inaccurate, as well as pigeonholing Trump as ‘evil’ which implies everything he does is with ill intent. He’s not a saint but I don’t consider him evil. Neither do I with Joe and company.

That’s up to individual opinion I guess but I’ll say this: ‘evil’ (as I think you may be implying it) can and does rule nations; dementia cannot.

Last edited:
To be fair, every politician takes credit for economic and political circumstances that benefit them, and blame bad economic and political circumstances on the opposition.
Certainly. Covid also made for a unique circumstance where things were far more extreme in both directions.

You’re assuming that Biden administration do no evil and I think that’s inaccurate, as well as pigeonholing Trump as ‘evil’ which implies everything he does is with ill intent. He’s not a saint but I don’t consider him evil. Neither do I with Joe and company.

That’s up to individual opinion I guess but I’ll say this: ‘evil’ (as I think you may be implying it) can and does rule nations; dementia cannot.
Biden has a dog and Trump does not. That speaks volumes right there. 🐕

Humans without pets are always suspect to me.

Mostly joking. Mostly.

Of course you completely ignore the fraud of the shower perv pretending to be the leader perpetrated by "his" administration and the enter Dem leadership in collusion with media.

Of course you ignore the harm done by those his puppeteers have invited across the border.

Of course you ignore that the shower perv is a shower perv.

Of course you ignore that the supposed "criminality" of Trump is manufactured lawfare bullshit. Tell us about Elizabeth Carroll's dress. Tell us about that 10% for the Big Guy.

Of course you give yourself a pass on your dishonest double-standards, your dishonest ignoring of reality, your crap standards of what's important in a POTUS.

Mostly joking. Mostly.

lol @ Biden has a dog

You know what's suspect to me, dog owners whose dogs bite multiple people. Most often says far more about the owner than the dog. Says a lot about Joe Biden, heck, the Biden family. Who knew, compliance by kicking your dog in the head doesn't make for a well adjusted and happy animal. We, the vast majority of dog owners who care for the wellbeing of our pets, we knew.

Make no mistake, that's not a corral, that's a windup roundside kick. Sorry bastard.

Mostly joking. Mostly.
Biden has disowned at least a couple of his recent dogs, though right? Because they were not trained properly? That speaks a little in of itself, but yeah, pet owners (esp dogs IMO) does being a certain emotional responsibility, generally speaking and imo. Not that to be emotionally responsible and sensitive you have to own a pet, but I would agree there is a personality type correlation.

Two of my close friends both own King Sheppards. They are huge dogs but train easily. Exempting an indicident with buddy 1’s female a few years ago with MIL’s Cocker Spaniel that came to visit, they both go to off leash dog parks and do fine. So I would still draw attention to his history with his dog owership.

Last edited:
Biden has disowned at least a couple of his recent dogs, though right? Because they were not trained properly? That speaks a little in of itself, but yeah, pet owners (esp dogs IMO) does being a certain emotional responsibility, generally speaking and imo. Not that to be emotionally responsible and sensitive you have to own a pet, but I would agree there is a personality type correlation.

Two of my close friends both own King Sheppards. They are huge dogs but train easily. Exempting an indicident with buddy 1’s female a few years ago with MIL’s Cocker Spaniel that came to visit, they both go to off leash dog parks and do fine. So I would still draw attention to his history with his dog owership.
Fair point if he’s a shitty dog owner. At his age and position, I doubt he’s really the one training or doing much with his dogs. That video of him kicking the dog looks more like he’s tripping, but I don’t know.

Also, I’ve had one German Shepherd and known several more. Got attacked by one when I was a kid. They are smart but can be aggressive even when trained pretty well. I don’t think they are the best “pets”. Beautiful animals, but they need a certain kind of environment. I doubt the White House is it.

Mostly joking. Mostly.
Hitler had dogs. He also cherished animals in general. Does he get a pass too?

But in all seriousness, I understand your point.
IMHO people who don’t like dogs and animals have something wrong with them

Back