The Peaceful Political Roundtable

If Biden is mentally fit, like he says he is, why does he have a problem with taking an independent dementia test? The results would put all this speculation to bed.
The answer to this question tells you everything you need to know.
(Well, that and the fact that Biden has always been a moderate and his Presidency has been totally far left...he isn't calling the shots, it's obvious)

Last edited:
If Biden is mentally fit, like he says he is, why does he have a problem with taking an independent dementia test? The results would put all this speculation to bed.

He gets angry and deflects when asked about it and his answer in the ABC interview was something, ‘Hell yeah, I take one every day that I’m in office.’

Enough of the BS, just do it and put the proof on the table already.

You're ignoring that body-count assessment comparison between Christian conservative politicians who you label as an imminent threat vs. illegal aliens allowed in by Biden's puppeteers.
Republicans would easily lose that one. I won’t minimize or defend illegal-immigrant-caused deaths, but if you just take one figure like air-pollution, you’ll find it can be linked to about 60k deaths a year in the US. It has been dropping over the years as we make improvements in workplace safety and pollution standards - the very things republicans fight at every turn. Trump more than ever. I won’t even bother with the excess covid deaths between red and blue areas. This comparison isn’t even close though.

The calls for Biden to drop out are snowballing.
Here is what I propose since Biden says he is so good at golf. It's common knowledge that Trump is very good.
Trump vs Biden on the golf course of Bidens choice. Let Biden hit from the senior tees and make Trumo hit from the blue tees.
Loser drops out of the race.
An impartial judge will randomly ask each what hole they're on and they have to whisper their answer with no prompting from anyone else.

(Well, that and the fact that Biden has always been a moderate and his Presidency has been totally far left...he isn't calling the shots, it's obvious)
I think it has something to do with him being a liar devoid of scruples.

Joe's answer would probably be:
" Well, we played the front...ummmm...4...I mean 9.
....but...no 6, I was a 6 handicap or a 5...either of those people...I mean....ahhhh...I have a red golfball....my wife.....uhhh...she only likes white...I don't wear white shorts though when I fall they show grass stains...uhhhh...if mean fail...is it fall or fail...either one is ok to increase immigrations. Is it time for a nap?...did it tell you we beat medicare.....I mean medicaid...no medigap...all of those numbers will work...
*being led off in a straightjacket*
I KNOW WHAT BALL IT IS....IT WAS A FOUL....I MEAN A STIKE...GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!.....DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO....umm....I lost my train of ....ummm ahhhh....my train ticket to ride ...i like the Beatles...don't like bedbugs though....hunter hasn't given me my cut of whatever he was supposed to testified about at ummmm....my Trial????
GET YOU DAMN HANDS OFF ME...WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!!....IM ON TRIAL????
WHO THE HELL IS ON TRIAL!?!?!?! MERRICK WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX THIS. DID HE FIX IT? DIDNT HE FIX MEDICARE?
JILL TOLD ME I did good in the debate....I answered all the questions.... she said so. I'm a good boy and she is going to bake cookies...mmmmmm...I like milk and ....uhhhh....where is my X to stand in?

:laughings:

Last edited:
OMG, that's hilarious!!
"Regular Republicans" as in boot-licking the Dems out of fear of being called mean or racist? Those kind of Republicans? :laughings:
No... regular Republicans that would work together with the other party in order to get things done for people, remember that? Bipartisanship. Remember that?
Now tell me what the MAGA party has gotten done for people? You can't because it is FUCK ALL!

No... regular Republicans that would work together with the other party in order to get things done for people, remember that? Bipartisanship. Remember that?
Now tell me what the MAGA party has gotten done for people? You can't because it is FUCK ALL!
I’m not sure I understand the difference between the Republican Party and the MAGA Party. I thought MAGA was a movement, not a party. Can you you clarify between the two?

There are Republicans who reach across the aisle to work with Dems.

There are Dems who reach across the aisle to work with Republicans only to get thrown under the bus by their own party for having done so. Funny how that works.

Can you say Manchin?

There are Republicans who reach across the aisle to work with Dems.

There are Dems who reach across the aisle to work with Republicans only to get thrown under the bus by their own party for having done so. Funny how that works.

Can you say Manchin?
What happens to moderate republicans like Christie or Romney? They get destroyed by maga. When republicans and democrats agreed on a border bill, it was killed by maga. Recent democrats have been moderate. Tax hikes were on the very rich, no one came after guns, etc. Can’t say the same for republicans. Maga is not moderate, nor willing to reach across the aisle.

What did the maga movement do?
Slowed illegal immigration down to barely a trickle...
Made the USA a net exporter of energy...
Wiped out ISIS quickly...
Had a great economy with no inflation to speak of until covid destroyed the supply line...
Gasoline was under $2 a gallon...
Got European contries to contribute more to nato (which I think we need to bail out of ASAP)
backed a candidate who dosen't have dementia ......
Took pride in being an American instead of bashing this country non stop....
I could go on.

Pretty much everything that is fucking this country up, MAGA is the polar oppisite.

One big plus was we didn't have all the DEI shit crammed down our throats non-stop.

DIVERSITY = they want tens millions of illegal aliens for the purpose of creating "the tower of babel" in the USA
EQUITY = They want the equity hard working people have in their home, to give to someone who is sitting on their ass
INCLUSION = they want the USA to be included in every single war on the planet

Back