The Elephant and Covid at the Southern Border

Brown people are not to blame for the COVID outbreak. America could easily reach herd immunity and virtually eradicate COVID in America if every eligible American would get the vaccine - which is tested, safe, cost-effective, and widely available.
Baloney! The so-called vaccines don't provide immunity.

Brainwashed much?
I repeat myself when I'm distressed, I repeat myself when I'm distressed.

Yeah wearing mask is like pissing in the wind ....with a rain coat, rubber boots and goggles on as opposed to not wearing one and pissing in the wind naked. So I can see why some might prefer to get piss all over themselves as opposed to having to wear all the annoying gear. Makes perfect sense to me.
Mask are so uncomfortable. They depress and isolate us and make us feel controlled. Mask are just dumb. :rolleyes: It's absurd that surgeons and their team are forced to wear them during surgeries n such. WTF are they thinking? AS IF mask are going to stop virus's and bacteria's from spreading ...and they call themselves educated and informed doctors....pffft!

Baloney! The so-called vaccines don't provide immunity.
As far as I know most vaccines don't provide 100% immunity for an individual, and yet they routinely eliminate diseases within certain populations, such as polio in the USA.

We could largely eliminate COVID in the USA, if we wanted to. If we did, we would all have much greater freedom than we do right now.

I repeat myself when I'm distressed, I repeat myself when I'm distressed.

Yeah wearing mask is like pissing in the wind ....with a rain coat, rubber boots and goggles on as opposed to not wearing one and pissing in the wind naked. So I can see why some might prefer to get piss all over themselves as opposed to having to wear all the annoying gear. Makes perfect sense to me.
Mask are so uncomfortable. They depress and isolate us and make us feel controlled. Mask are just dumb. :rolleyes: It's absurd that surgeons and their team are forced to wear them during surgeries n such. WTF are they thinking? AS IF mask are going to stop virus's and bacteria's from spreading ...and they call themselves educated and informed doctors....pffft!

Doctors and surgeons wear masks as a preventative measure to filter bacteria. I'm not a biologist, so I can only attempt a repeat of what I have heard from others more in the know. Bacteria molecules are like basketballs in comparison to virus molecules which are like the pointy end of a safety pin. Or something like that. Given both bacteria and viral molecules are actually very very teeny tiny small, cutting up old T-shirts and making masks of them likely doesn't do a good job of filtering either. Also, if one isn't mindful to practice situational awareness it could block your line of sight and cause you to piss down your pants. Or leg, if naked. On the bright side, at least you would have a hanky of sorts to tidy up. In either case hand sanitizer is your friend.

As far as I know most vaccines don't provide 100% immunity for an individual, and yet they routinely eliminate diseases within certain populations, such as polio in the USA.

We could largely eliminate COVID in the USA, if we wanted to. If we did, we would all have much greater freedom than we do right now.

lol @ as far as I know

Yeah, the covid vaccine doesn't offer 100% immunity. As far as I know, and I can't be entirely certain because i'm not hanging on every word of follow the science, the covid vaccine is currently said to offer, what, about 65% immunity? Substantially less than initially thought. Far from largely eliminating, it seems to be heading towards the 50/50 mark. Maybe it'll offer immunity, maybe it won't. If everyone would get the vaccine, we could then move the goal posts to largely eliminating the covid and enjoying greater freedom if everyone could be convinced to get the booster shot? Again, i'm not entirely certain, I don't read The Washington Post.

Be that as it may, it does appear accurate at this time that we could largely eliminate severe illness and hospitalizations if everyone is vaccinated. That could change, of course. Not to be a pessimist, I have a feeling it likely will.

Brown people are not to blame for the COVID outbreak. America could easily reach herd immunity and virtually eradicate COVID in America if every eligible American would get the vaccine - which is tested, safe, cost-effective, and widely available.
So safe that pharmaceutical companies have blanket immunity from being held liable should the vaccine injure or kill you. Sorry, but only a fool would put that kind of trust in big pharma. Also, you have no idea as to whether illegal aliens are spreading any diseases or viruses in this country. The fact they they are here illegally means they were not screened before illegally entering our country, and going where ever they please.

OK so ol Dr. Zelenko is just like the rest of the ass clowns in this clusterfuck of misinformation...exaggerating, manipulating statistics to make his point...I'm kinda pissed (A LOT) because he seems like a damn sincere person but he brought up statements where he says "check the data for yourself" implying he is not making this shit up or distorting the truth. Sure glad I did...what a turd.

He really had me scratching my head yesterday with a few gulps of OH SHIT maybe I shouldn't have taken the jab. I feel a whole lot better about it now that I have fact checked him and discovered he's just another talking head twisting facts to drive home his opinion.

To his point on risk to reward...
I agree with him and Dr. Malone that people under 30 probably don't need to get the vaccine...just my opinion and I know it doesn't help slow the spread.
For the rest of the population older than that I suppose there are certain occupations where it might be best to require that sector to get vaccinated or take a stay away cation until this gets under wraps. For others it is a personal choice but don't be shocked to be ostracized and or not allowed entrance into certain public places.

Below are his lies...

Lie #1 He said that the man who holds the patent on mRNA says no one should take the vaccine.
Not true at all. Dr. Malone's opinion is that the risk to reward ratio for young healthy people doesn't merit them getting vaccinated. Basically there are more complications getting the vaccine than getting the virus for this group...and that is probably right because the death ratio is incredibly low for this age group.
He never said no one should get the shot though he does remind us that it is still experimental.

Lie # 2 He says a study, though still preliminary and the statistics may change (they won't) indicates that 80% of the prenatal deaths ( spontaneous abortions) that occurred in the the study were with women in their first trimester. Only 20% of the deaths were in women past their first trimester...The horror of it all. That was not a lie. But it is a total lie of omission. Guess what? 80% of ALL prenatal deaths occur in the first trimester...After we saw this video my wife ( who is not a vaccine proponent) started using this as a her first FACT to make people think this was abnormally high and proof no one should get the vaccine.

Lie # 3 He brings up the topic of spike proteins, which are believed to be what causes the weird strokes and heart attack that occur sometimes with Covid. He then includes the name Salk institute and melds their study results in as if they were studying the vaccine's spike proteins and came to these conclusions when in fact they were only studying the spike proteins in the actual corona virus. There is no way he did not know this and if he didn't he is a bigger dumbass than I already feel he is at this juncture.

The spike proteins in Covid are quite different from those in both Moderno and Pfiser vaccines...

Info below can be found HERE

Virus Spike Protein vs. Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein​

The spike proteins from the virus and the ones generated by the vaccines are “essentially the same,” McLellan, the spike protein researcher at the University of Texas at Austin, told us, noting that they have the same function, structure and way of processing.

But, he said, there is “one key difference,” in that the spikes encoded by the vaccines “contain 2 amino acid changes that help stabilize the spike in its initial conformation and help prevent the spike from undergoing a conformational change that is required to facilitate membrane fusion.”

That’s because the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is a shape-shifter. To fuse its viral membrane with the host cell membrane it substantially changes its shape from an unstable pre-fusion state to a stable post-fusion state. While previously working on a vaccine for MERS, a disease caused by another coronavirus, McLellan and others discovered that by adding two proline molecules to the spike protein, they could lock it into its pre-fusion state, triggering a more effective immune response and preventing cell entry. The same harmless mutation, called 2P, as in two proline molecules, is used in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

During a SARS-CoV-2 infection, the NIAID told us, the virus spike proteins can latch onto human cells, allowing the virus to infect them. With the live virus, the protein “attaches to receptors on the surface of cells and fuses the viral membrane with the host-cell membrane,” McLellan said.

However, vaccine-generated spike proteins can’t do that fusion because they are locked in the pre-fusion shape.

“The spike protein encoded by the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech) and the J&J vaccine instruct the cells in our arm (where the injection is given) to produce spike protein that is tethered to the surface of the cell. It is not secreted and thus does not float through the body,” McLellan said.

According to the NIAID statement, “the spike protein is only detectable for a few days after immunization” in tests conducted in animals.

Be that as it may, it does appear accurate at this time that we could largely eliminate severe illness and hospitalizations if everyone is vaccinated. That could change, of course. Not to be a pessimist, I have a feeling it likely will.
Somewhere within what you say here lies the truth ...LOL "Lies the Truth" Howsabout that for an Oxymoron :laughings:

Maybe. If the grid went down shelves at the supermarket would be depleted very quickly. We saw what happened early to midway through the pandemic. I can't help to suspect in the event of an attack from China, be it nukes or something such as shutting down the grid, rather than go head to head(no pun intended) the US would rather opt to attempt a negotiation. America and its leaders are getting soft. The military is well on its way to purging unrepentant patriot types. Word is recently a China warship ordered a US warship to vacate international waters. The US ship obeyed. China produces 80%(?) of rare earth metals required for myriad modern technology, including such as the batteries in the electric vehicles our government is pushing to replace our beloved internal combustion engine powered vehicles. Already claimed as its own and soon to be taken by China, Taiwan produces 60%(?) of the world's semiconductors. China itself, what, another 10%? That's 70% of the world's semiconductors. Our military requires both rare earth metals as well as semiconductors. I forget the disgusting number, but 70%(?) of US pharmaceuticals come from China? My numbers might be a little off, but I think it illustrates the point that in a lot of ways we are fucked. We're soft and have ALL sold out this country. All this is happening and it seems the biggest concern is the mental illness that is sexual deviancy. Scuse, i'll be nice, whether a man can wear a dress and swing his pecker around in the lady's restroom. Exporting manufacturing, importing cheap labor through illegal immigration, all the while massive student debt held by those who don't have a chance in hell of ever getting a job with a salary to afford to pay back that debt, and apparently the best plan they can come up with is to throw a tantrum and demand an increase of the MINIMUM WAGE to $15. A lot of those jobs are entry level jobs and many will go out of business if required to pay$15 an hour. Hell, the government is paying people to sit on their asses, if they went to work a job they would be losing money. Massive spending by the federal government devaluing the dollar and passing that dough around to reward, influence, and buy power. All of the racial turmoil being stirred up, and tearing the country apart for sins of the past. Gutting oil production in this country and to make up for it request that the middle east increase oil production. Great idea there, yeah? How long before our military is back over there? Of course then the oh so righteous will wag their finger in self righteousness, "No oil for blood!", "Why do they attack us with terror....because we're there!". Essentially labeling some 50% of the people potential enemies within, "the worst threat we face"..... I could go on and on. *spit*

Seems to me there will come a time when the cheap shit out of China will end. There will be no negotiation, you'll pay whatever the asking price, or do without...which is not an option.

I don't know.....pardon the rant. There are people who never stop to consider that there is no guarantee that America will remain #1, for others it doesn't matter if America is #1, for others America should not be #1. Would the world be better off with China #1, or America #1? Anybody with a lick of fucking sense in their head knows the correct answer to that question. Dobedo, it's out of my hands. I reckon it's all just part of the continuing cycle until forever.

What has been is what will be. And what has been done it is what will be done. There is nothing new under the sun.
Many people my age (over 60) are horrified at what's happening to this country. I'm not. I don't like most of it. But, things change. That's life.

The only thing that infuriates me is transwomen competing in female athletics. It's wrong on every level of fairness and sportsmanship.

Biden and the Dems are Kumbaya liberals. But, I doubt if grids went down in mass, they'd just let it pass, or try to play nice. They'd probably go overboard and destroy the world. They're trying their best to do that now. They've gotten police to resign and left minorities neighborhoods under protected. So, murders of children caught in the cross fire are skyrocketing. I LOVE IT. Elections give the people what they want. They want more death and destruction, well they got it. Good for them.

Shelves empty when a storm is coming. So, I have no doubt people would stock up. They're insane.

I'm enjoying the hell out of all of it.

Mark my words, you read it here first. I've been saying this for years. With the way things are going -

Homosexuality is NORMAL. You can't choose who you're attracted to.
Transgender is NORMAL. You are what you are.
S&M, Master/Slave is NORMAL. It's a preference.
The list goes on and on.

One day in the future (I don't think it's as far off as you will think) Pedophilia rights will be fought for. You can't choose who you're attracted to. So, in a very real sense, these people ARE attracted to children. If everything else is NORMAL, why isn't this? I'm asking that seriously. There are 3rd world countries where it's legal.

It's now NORMAL for a child to choose which sex they are. Why can't they choose when they want to have sex? I've seen a video on YOUTUBE of a nine year old boy dressed in drag dancing and twerking in a bar. This is applauded by liberals. It's NORMAL.

Personally, I think if you've been convicted of pedophilia, you should be locked up forever, no parole. Because you can't choose who you're attracted to, and you're 99% bound to re-offend.

For some reason, liberals believe the only abnormal people are conservatives.

The trouble is at the moment their is no set boundaries. The age of 17 is being classed as a child at present.

Last edited:
Many people my age (over 60) are horrified at what's happening to this country. I'm not. I don't like most of it. But, things change. That's life.

The only thing that infuriates me is transwomen competing in female athletics. It's wrong on every level of fairness and sportsmanship.

Biden and the Dems are Kumbaya liberals. But, I doubt if grids went down in mass, they'd just let it pass, or try to play nice. They'd probably go overboard and destroy the world. They're trying their best to do that now. They've gotten police to resign and left minorities neighborhoods under protected. So, murders of children caught in the cross fire are skyrocketing. I LOVE IT. Elections give the people what they want. They want more death and destruction, well they got it. Good for them.

Shelves empty when a storm is coming. So, I have no doubt people would stock up. They're insane.

I'm enjoying the hell out of all of it.

Mark my words, you read it here first. I've been saying this for years. With the way things are going -

Homosexuality is NORMAL. You can't choose who you're attracted to.
Transgender is NORMAL. You are what you are.
S&M, Master/Slave is NORMAL. It's a preference.
The list goes on and on.

One day in the future (I don't think it's as far off as you will think) Pedophilia rights will be fought for. You can't choose who you're attracted to. So, in a very real sense, these people ARE attracted to children. If everything else is NORMAL, why isn't this? I'm asking that seriously. There are 3rd world countries where it's legal.

It's now NORMAL for a child to choose which sex they are. Why can't they choose when they want to have sex? I've seen a video on YOUTUBE of a nine year old boy dressed in drag dancing and twerking in a bar. This is applauded by liberals. It's NORMAL.

Personally, I think if you've been convicted of pedophilia, you should be locked up forever, no parole. Because you can't choose who you're attracted to, and you're 99% bound to re-offend.

For some reason, liberals believe the only abnormal people are conservatives.

It's 5 AM, I just got off the beach not too long ago. Night fishing, I do it on occasion when I get the opportunity. I didn't intend on staying out there as long as I did, but I hooked into something good about 2:30. It took my gear under the pier and broke me off. Probably either Sheepshead or Red Drum. I decided to stay longer. Nothing major after that break off.

Bear with me here, i'll get to the point....

So, obviously it's dark down there. There are lights off the beach, condos and such, but it was a dark night near the shoreline. I'm setup right next to the pier that has been closed for about 3 years. Nobody on the beach but me, pretty peaceful. A little after 3AM coming out from under the pier I see this chick. Sort of meandering, Has a light in her hand, but more pointed down towards the sand than the direction in which she is meandering. Shoulder length blonde hair, short-shorts, and cowboy boots. I'm thinking, man this chick is drunk. I'm right at the shoreline, and she's doing a half circle around me, each time getting a little closer. I'm thinking she wants to talk, which is fine. Lots of people are friendly and stop to talk a bit...but not a chick at 3 in the morning. I have a cataract in one eye. I had the other done but was disappointed that I get a kind of starry effect, so have put off the other. I think i'm about ready. ANYWAY. Looking away from the beach, given my eyes and the lights from the condos, not to mention the many pilings under the pier that she keeps walking under, i'm struggling to keep track of her. But occasionally I can see, she's kind of a big girl. Not fat, kinda stout. I'm thinking, is that a fucking dude dressed as a girl? Nah, couldn't be. She's still meandering, circling, getting closer. She's no longer using a light, she's turned her light off. I have a headlamp light, but wear it around my neck instead of on my head. I click the light, drop to one knee to cut bait. Filet knife in hand. All of a sudden this chick is meandering out from under the pier right towards me. I mean, I didn't see her at first, my eyes were adjusted to the light from the headlamp around my neck. I look up, now kind of blinded by the condo lights, and I can make out she is about 10' from me. She mumbles something.....In a low man voice! Dumbfounded, I respond, "What's that?" She responds, "Oh, i'm sorry. Teehehehe!" I suppose it was trying to laugh like a girl, but it came out sounding like the wicked witch of the east. I ain't shittin' you, sent a chill up my spine. She meanders back under the pier, meandering. I can see movement, but what is piling and what is her?...I just see pilings and shadowy movement, about 20 or so feet away. I eventually make out that she is heading down the beach.

I've had near dustups a couple of times down there. Not at night. One occasion I got uncomfortable with 3 overly friendly suspicious drunk guys, at night. But last night was some freaky shit! wtf, Has Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs taken a fancy to me on a dark ass night on the beach??? I stayed a liiiittle longer. But I was ready to get the hell out of there. No more peek a boo from under the pier for me.

It's an illness. Mental illness. Body Dysmorphia, probably combined with batshit crazy. Thinking about it on the way home....This cat is probably living a double life, sorta. Nobody knows. But he will pull out his wig from the back of the closet, cowboy boots and hotpants, and take a stroll in public on a dark beach in the middle of the night.

Crazy. To whom it may concern, 'preciate it. I had to tell someone about this bizarre shit. :facepalm:

Somewhere within what you say here lies the truth ...LOL "Lies the Truth" Howsabout that for an Oxymoron :laughings:

Esplain. Doesn't getting the vaccine largely eliminate severe illness and hospitalizations?

Well scuse the fuck out of me, that was my understanding. :unsure:

Esplain. Doesn't getting the vaccine largely eliminate severe illness and hospitalizations?

Well scuse the fuck out of me, that was my understanding. :unsure:
LOL sorry Mick you took my reply wrong , yeah absolutely it appears it does. With the "lies the truth" thing I'm saying I suspect years from now those looking back will have a clearer picture of how this went down, the mistakes, corruption, manipulation and sincerely somewhere within what you posted lies the truth...Then I saw that oxymoron thing as I typed it and had to mention it...just coincidental.

I am really frustrated with so many different angles of THE TRUTH being tossed at us hell Snopes can't keep up.

I was talking to my Chinese partner and none of the Chinese vaccines use the mRNA...there are less side effects but those vaccines allegedly are "Not as effective" is that true...is it a lie could we have had safer Vax's...Time will tell about the circus and the wishing well..

It's 5 AM, I just got off the beach not too long ago. Night fishing, I do it on occasion when I get the opportunity. I didn't intend on staying out there as long as I did, but I hooked into something good about 2:30. It took my gear under the pier and broke me off. Probably either Sheepshead or Red Drum. I decided to stay longer. Nothing major after that break off.

Bear with me here, i'll get to the point....

So, obviously it's dark down there. There are lights off the beach, condos and such, but it was a dark night near the shoreline. I'm setup right next to the pier that has been closed for about 3 years. Nobody on the beach but me, pretty peaceful. A little after 3AM coming out from under the pier I see this chick. Sort of meandering, Has a light in her hand, but more pointed down towards the sand than the direction in which she is meandering. Shoulder length blonde hair, short-shorts, and cowboy boots. I'm thinking, man this chick is drunk. I'm right at the shoreline, and she's doing a half circle around me, each time getting a little closer. I'm thinking she wants to talk, which is fine. Lots of people are friendly and stop to talk a bit...but not a chick at 3 in the morning. I have a cataract in one eye. I had the other done but was disappointed that I get a kind of starry effect, so have put off the other. I think i'm about ready. ANYWAY. Looking away from the beach, given my eyes and the lights from the condos, not to mention the many pilings under the pier that she keeps walking under, i'm struggling to keep track of her. But occasionally I can see, she's kind of a big girl. Not fat, kinda stout. I'm thinking, is that a fucking dude dressed as a girl? Nah, couldn't be. She's still meandering, circling, getting closer. She's no longer using a light, she's turned her light off. I have a headlamp light, but wear it around my neck instead of on my head. I click the light, drop to one knee to cut bait. Filet knife in hand. All of a sudden this chick is meandering out from under the pier right towards me. I mean, I didn't see her at first, my eyes were adjusted to the light from the headlamp around my neck. I look up, now kind of blinded by the condo lights, and I can make out she is about 10' from me. She mumbles something.....In a low man voice! Dumbfounded, I respond, "What's that?" She responds, "Oh, i'm sorry. Teehehehe!" I suppose it was trying to laugh like a girl, but it came out sounding like the wicked witch of the east. I ain't shittin' you, sent a chill up my spine. She meanders back under the pier, meandering. I can see movement, but what is piling and what is her?...I just see pilings and shadowy movement, about 20 or so feet away. I eventually make out that she is heading down the beach.

I've had near dustups a couple of times down there. Not at night. One occasion I got uncomfortable with 3 overly friendly suspicious drunk guys, at night. But last night was some freaky shit! wtf, Has Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs taken a fancy to me on a dark ass night on the beach??? I stayed a liiiittle longer. But I was ready to get the hell out of there. No more peek a boo from under the pier for me.

It's an illness. Mental illness. Body Dysmorphia, probably combined with batshit crazy. Thinking about it on the way home....This cat is probably living a double life, sorta. Nobody knows. But he will pull out his wig from the back of the closet, cowboy boots and hotpants, and take a stroll in public on a dark beach in the middle of the night.

Crazy. To whom it may concern, 'preciate it. I had to tell someone about this bizarre shit. :facepalm:
My gay brother, hates gay politics, trangenderism, and most everything else that's woke. He feels the same way about many of these things being mental illness. Theoretically, it's correct. Because in many transgender people there's certain chemical imbalances that "probably" make them feel the way they do.

I watch Court TV all the time, and they're constantly talking about police encountering people with "mental illness". What they don't mention is the mental illness is caused by drug and alcohol abuse. How dare you shoot that mentally ill person attacking you with a knife?

They had a body cam video of an officer who was taking drugs out of a suspect's car, and whatever he had in his hand opened up, he had it waist high, nowhere near his nose, the fentanoyl fume knocked him out. He went down in a split second. He had to be given an Epipen to revive him. This is the same drug George Floyd had in his system, along with a bunch of other shit.

I always got a kick out of NYC drag queens. They are the definition of the word diva. But, I always feel sorry for men who dress like women in the suburbs, who have no idea how to put on make up, fix their hair or wear a dress. Most people have a tendency to stare and walk away. I don't think I've ever seen any with another person. They're always alone. It's all very sad.

That guy probably wanted to blow you. If you'd have struck up a conversation, you could have gotten a freebie.

My mom was very protective. So, she'd warn me about everything. Of course, don't approach strangers. When I was 20 I looked like I was 12. I was walking home from my guitarist's house, and a car pulls up next to me. I keep walking. He yells "Come here." I got even further away and yelled "What?". He responds "I want to ask you something." I kept walking away. The car makes a U turn and follows me. I stopped on the sidewalk at the entrance of the nearest house. If he got out of that car, I'd have been banging on that house's door. He tells me "You look like a nice guy, can I give you a blow-job?" I said "No" and walked up the stranger's driveway till he pulled away. I imagine I dodged a death sentence on that one.

My gay brother, hates gay politics, trangenderism, and most everything else that's woke. He feels the same way about many of these things being mental illness. Theoretically, it's correct. Because in many transgender people there's certain chemical imbalances that "probably" make them feel the way they do.

I watch Court TV all the time, and they're constantly talking about police encountering people with "mental illness". What they don't mention is the mental illness is caused by drug and alcohol abuse. How dare you shoot that mentally ill person attacking you with a knife?

They had a body cam video of an officer who was taking drugs out of a suspect's car, and whatever he had in his hand opened up, he had it waist high, nowhere near his nose, the fentanoyl fume knocked him out. He went down in a split second. He had to be given an Epipen to revive him. This is the same drug George Floyd had in his system, along with a bunch of other shit.

I always got a kick out of NYC drag queens. They are the definition of the word diva. But, I always feel sorry for men who dress like women in the suburbs, who have no idea how to put on make up, fix their hair or wear a dress. Most people have a tendency to stare and walk away. I don't think I've ever seen any with another person. They're always alone. It's all very sad.

That guy probably wanted to blow you. If you'd have struck up a conversation, you could have gotten a freebie.

My mom was very protective. So, she'd warn me about everything. Of course, don't approach strangers. When I was 20 I looked like I was 12. I was walking home from my guitarist's house, and a car pulls up next to me. I keep walking. He yells "Come here." I got even further away and yelled "What?". He responds "I want to ask you something." I kept walking away. The car makes a U turn and follows me. I stopped on the sidewalk at the entrance of the nearest house. If he got out of that car, I'd have been banging on that house's door. He tells me "You look like a nice guy, can I give you a blow-job?" I said "No" and walked up the stranger's driveway till he pulled away. I imagine I dodged a death sentence on that one.

I struck up a conversation with a hot gay chick at a party. Is that the right term, "gay"? Anyway. I'm not sure how I negotiated that territory. Transgenders. The gist, I told her I hear there is kind of a rift building between the lesbian community and transgenders. Which is true, though things may have changed. I don't think so. Anyway. I can't remember exactly how I put it to her, but Transgenders are kind of distorting things lesbians have stood for in the past, morphing transgender causes into lesbian causes, usurping lesbianism, and knocking not just lesbians but all women out of opportunities by competing in women's sports. It wasn't that long, but something like that. Wow, she totally agreed and had a lot to say on the subject. Man, she was hot hot, a "lipstick lesbian" as some might say. I didn't mind watching her rant.

There's a push in the sexualizing of children front from the left. I've seen the video of that little boy cross dressed and being cheered in a strip club type situation. I've also seen a vid of confused little girls being encouraged to dance in front of a crowd, people cheering and giving them dollar bills. I mean, why isn't anyone being arrested in these situations? People, even "educators", teaching children about anal sex, suggesting children should be exposed in a controlled setting to watching pornography to help them learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy sexual contact. It's sick, infuriating.

I saw a meme some time back, something like, If you think cancel culture is bad now, just wait 10 more years to when they look back in your face book from 20 years ago when you said pedofiles should be locked up and throw away the key." You would think that's just an exaggeration to get a laugh. But is it? Clown world[/I]

Last edited:
That thing last night, bizarre as shit. Hearing a man voice from a "female" is a mind fuck in itself. Maybe something in our essence, imbedded in our DNA, it doesn't easily compute. How many horror movies have used it for affect? The Exorcist comes to mind, the first I remember which at 13 scared the shit out of me. Plus because it was so dark I never really actually saw any facial features, only silhouette. I have no idea what he mumbled at first, in a deep man voice, couldn't understand it. But then after I said "What's that?", he responded "Oh, i'm sorry"...and then that creepy laugh. What was he "sorry" about, and then break off contact? I do know that light hanging around my neck was shining right down to the sand where I was cutting bait with an 8 inch bladed filet knife. I don't think he was out to "blow" me. Best I can figure, dude has a secret thing nobody knows, not friends, family, co-workers, maybe even girlfriend or wife. He's got an urge to take his secret dress up routine out in public. The best he can do is (after the wife is in bed asleep?)dress up in hotpants, cowboy boots and (buffalo bill from the silence of the lambs) wig and take it out on the beach in the dead of the night 3AM. And there I am. Parades back and forth, "See me". And then he goes for the close encounters of the 3rd kind. It was all about an urge to not only go public, but to be seen, acknowledged. No threat from me to expose his secret, he doesn't know me, I don't know him. I hope it was just as simple as that. Also hope the guy gets some help, or some peace. But going about it the way he did last night is not the way. He was kind of a big dude, but things could get out of hand, and someone could get hurt.

I maybe shouldn't have told my wife. Now she's not in favor of my enjoyment for night fishing. Not to make too much of it, but I have to admit it had me a bit rattled. Has to be in the top ten most bizarre experiences.

Last edited:
Back