The Elephant and Covid at the Southern Border

Meanwhile in Australia...

Australia's Chief Medical Ofiicer, "Whenever you leave your house....don't start up a conversation. Do not come into contact with anyone who could pose a risk."

Honestly I haven't closely kept track, but I think Australia has had a "zero covid strategy", cracked down pretty hard and as a result have kept numbers down. However, that also means low previously infected "natural immunity" numbers, assuming that is still a thing. And with fewer than 20%(?) of the population vaccinated....?....things could potentially sesplode. Further crackdowns may be needed! :facepalm:

Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for ze link.
DOOOOD! That link spelled his name wrong...credible eh? Sorry man...this is getting weird...It is the same guy there is no Zelensky involved in this but that web site and a few others have got Zelenkos name spelled incorrectly ...smoke n mirrors ...accidentally? hmmmmm... The google even duckduckgo made it really hard to find this video...Like I said he does exaggerate some things but the bottom line is he makes a lot of valid points to the Rabbinical team as to why many of us should not get the jab er I mean "Death Shot" o_O :unsure: ...yeah I know...... the never ending grinding wheel of getting to the truth to make a well informed choice

here's the video on Rumble

From what I understand he has been pretty popular in some circles....has received a lot of death threats, and such.

Zelenko? Zelensky? Potato potahter?...I reckon best to keep 'em guessing! :cool:

DOOOOD! That link spelled his name wrong...credible eh? Sorry man...this is getting weird...It is the same guy there is no Zelensky involved in this but that web site and a few others have got Zelenkos name spelled incorrectly ...smoke n mirrors ...accidentally? hmmmmm... The google even duckduckgo made it really hard to find this video...Like I said he does exaggerate some things but the bottom line is he makes a lot of valid points to the Rabbinical team as to why many of us should not get the jab er I mean "Death Shot" o_O :unsure: ...yeah I know...... the never ending grinding wheel of getting to the truth to make a well informed choice

here's the video on Rumble

I haven't watch either vid yet, I think it was the first one I scanned down to the comments to see if I saw any mention of this elusive "Zelensky" character. As we've witnessed here with the "Republicans >:( " thing, there they have the "Jews!....it was the Jews what done it! >:(". I guess some people get tunnel vision and can't help themselves. Otherwise known as a psychotic obsession.

I know right? Should we believe the overwhelming global consensus among doctors and scientists, or should we believe Republicans instead? It's a tough call!
People like you, make me want desperately for there to be side effects. Because we all know Zantac was approved by the FDA and given by the same Doctors who are now telling everyone to get vaccinated. There are many scientific voices (one I posted here who works on vaccines) who feel there needs to be discussions. But, their voices have been silenced, by idiots like you who repeat the slogan "It's safe", without a damn bit of evidence.

I know you've been vaccinated, and I'm sincerely hoping you get covid. If you don't have any underlying problems, you should be just fine. Just like you would if you didn't get vaccinated and got it. It killed the elderly and people with underlying conditions, most of them fat. The numbers are out there. They're not hard to understand.

The one great thing about this is, if there's side effects it'll be most of the liberal population that will get them. That would be too glorious to happen. But, I'd LAUGH.

You would think they'd gotten as much mileage out of blaming Trump as they could, tried n tried and would love nothing more than a long stint in prison, but nothing has stuck. Banana republic bullshit of attempting to jail political rivals. If Trump had anything right, "They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." Back even throughout the Obama administration and even before the "Deep State" has been propagating the lie, "The biggest threat to America is far Right wing extremism". Hell, wouldn't surprise me a bit if our friend IBB has his friends in DC looking into this far right radical extremist insurrectionist type on HR.com. Has had a hard-on for me for ages. Private message me at your own risk. 🤬

Hey IBB, I've got an American flag in my garage. :eek:

I'm convinced mass psychosis has been brewing for some time. Throw Trump into the mix and they've lost their fucking minds. Clown world, across the board. Trump is a wanna be dictator who is attempting to undermine our democracy? Important, always pay attention to what they accuse you of, because that is what they are doing. A glimmer of hope, some folks are beginning to stand up not only here in the US but against tyranny across the globe. That's a good thing. Not a threat, merely an observation. Too little too late? Yet to see.

Hey, how 'bout that covid?

They will one day replace the US as the #1 superpower.

Replace us? Hell, they'll probably nuke us, or the near equivalent of knocking out our electric grid or some such act to send us back 100 years, and watch the fun begin. And the world will do nothing except quake in their boots from fear.

Last edited:
Replace us? Hell, they'll probably nuke us, or the near equivalent of knocking out our electric grid or some such act to send us back 100 years, and watch the fun begin. And the world will do nothing except quake in their boots from fear.
Yes they probably will. If not them, their neighbours may do the same and probably quite soon.

A superpower is a costly thing to be. Nobody ever benefits from it except a few.

Afghanistan has shown that a ramshackle of men wearing rags with mostly small arms can defeat two superpowers in succession and in the process cost them trillions and thousands of good people.

I don't think it'll be that bad. I HOPE (I have no idea) if all the grids were knocked out, there'd be a way for them to go back to the old fashioned way, pre-computer quickly. The young would kill themselves in droves not being able to tweet, instagram, or facebook what they're doing at that moment. But, people survived before computers. Of course most knew how to do math. I love watching cashiers try to figure change manually when you give a few pennies to get back a nickel instead of 3 cents and they can't figure out why you're giving them the 2 cents. It's fascinating to watch.

If they nuked us, we'd nuke them and everyone would be gone. I think they'll settle for disgracing the US. Looking at the basic prices for rent/meals/minimum wage in China. It seems close to what it was in the US in the late 70s. They just lack freedom.

:-) Knocking your electricity out would be the last of your worries.

The point is and especially with America, you have so many enemies now you wont know where everything comes from. China, North Korea, Russia, Iran and then every lesser country without nukes. If it started you would be finished everywhere.

True you could do same to them and in that kind of war there is no winners and probably no planet.

Some country has said (not sure if true) that the USA couldnt be invaded because everybody has arms to hand, so an invader would be fighting the entire population and not just their armed forces.

:-) Knocking your electricity out would be the last of your worries.

The point is and especially with America, you have so many enemies now you wont know where everything comes from. China, North Korea, Russia, Iran and then every lesser country without nukes. If it started you would be finished everywhere.

True you could do same to them and in that kind of war there is no winners and probably no planet.

Some country has said (not sure if true) that the USA couldnt be invaded because everybody has arms to hand, so an invader would be fighting the entire population and not just their armed forces.
There are many guns everywhere in the US. Most are law abiding citizens who love this country. Yep, those would be the people that would go out and fight any enemy that landed on our shores. Of course, the illegal gun owners and gang bangers would also join in. The solidarity of being American was never more prevalent than after 9/11. We really did get along for a little while. Even if I wasn't armed, I'd fight if the enemy came here in force, and I'm an old fart.

I don't think it'll be that bad. I HOPE (I have no idea) if all the grids were knocked out, there'd be a way for them to go back to the old fashioned way, pre-computer quickly. The young would kill themselves in droves not being able to tweet, instagram, or facebook what they're doing at that moment. But, people survived before computers. Of course most knew how to do math. I love watching cashiers try to figure change manually when you give a few pennies to get back a nickel instead of 3 cents and they can't figure out why you're giving them the 2 cents. It's fascinating to watch.

If they nuked us, we'd nuke them and everyone would be gone. I think they'll settle for disgracing the US. Looking at the basic prices for rent/meals/minimum wage in China. It seems close to what it was in the US in the late 70s. They just lack freedom.

Maybe. If the grid went down shelves at the supermarket would be depleted very quickly. We saw what happened early to midway through the pandemic. I can't help to suspect in the event of an attack from China, be it nukes or something such as shutting down the grid, rather than go head to head(no pun intended) the US would rather opt to attempt a negotiation. America and its leaders are getting soft. The military is well on its way to purging unrepentant patriot types. Word is recently a China warship ordered a US warship to vacate international waters. The US ship obeyed. China produces 80%(?) of rare earth metals required for myriad modern technology, including such as the batteries in the electric vehicles our government is pushing to replace our beloved internal combustion engine powered vehicles. Already claimed as its own and soon to be taken by China, Taiwan produces 60%(?) of the world's semiconductors. China itself, what, another 10%? That's 70% of the world's semiconductors. Our military requires both rare earth metals as well as semiconductors. I forget the disgusting number, but 70%(?) of US pharmaceuticals come from China? My numbers might be a little off, but I think it illustrates the point that in a lot of ways we are fucked. We're soft and have ALL sold out this country. All this is happening and it seems the biggest concern is the mental illness that is sexual deviancy. Scuse, i'll be nice, whether a man can wear a dress and swing his pecker around in the lady's restroom. Exporting manufacturing, importing cheap labor through illegal immigration, all the while massive student debt held by those who don't have a chance in hell of ever getting a job with a salary to afford to pay back that debt, and apparently the best plan they can come up with is to throw a tantrum and demand an increase of the MINIMUM WAGE to $15. A lot of those jobs are entry level jobs and many will go out of business if required to pay$15 an hour. Hell, the government is paying people to sit on their asses, if they went to work a job they would be losing money. Massive spending by the federal government devaluing the dollar and passing that dough around to reward, influence, and buy power. All of the racial turmoil being stirred up, and tearing the country apart for sins of the past. Gutting oil production in this country and to make up for it request that the middle east increase oil production. Great idea there, yeah? How long before our military is back over there? Of course then the oh so righteous will wag their finger in self righteousness, "No oil for blood!", "Why do they attack us with terror....because we're there!". Essentially labeling some 50% of the people potential enemies within, "the worst threat we face"..... I could go on and on. *spit*

Seems to me there will come a time when the cheap shit out of China will end. There will be no negotiation, you'll pay whatever the asking price, or do without...which is not an option.

I don't know.....pardon the rant. There are people who never stop to consider that there is no guarantee that America will remain #1, for others it doesn't matter if America is #1, for others America should not be #1. Would the world be better off with China #1, or America #1? Anybody with a lick of fucking sense in their head knows the correct answer to that question. Dobedo, it's out of my hands. I reckon it's all just part of the continuing cycle until forever.

What has been is what will be. And what has been done it is what will be done. There is nothing new under the sun.

Any country could ban Chinese goods tomorrow morning and be in full production of same within weeks to months. The UK had to do this in WW2.

But those Chinese tenticles are everywhere in your own people who would be very vocal on doing this. Cheap goods only last for so long anyway. People should pay the full price of goods because its cheap goods that are destroying the planet and this suits but one country.

Just ban their goods and produce your own. Their country would implode within weeks.

Yes they probably will. If not them, their neighbours may do the same and probably quite soon.

A superpower is a costly thing to be. Nobody ever benefits from it except a few.

Afghanistan has shown that a ramshackle of men wearing rags with mostly small arms can defeat two superpowers in succession and in the process cost them trillions and thousands of good people.
If you look at history, paying tribute was a common thing. Better to pay off your enemy than fight with them.

If you look at history, paying tribute was a common thing. Better to pay off your enemy than fight with them.
Shouldn't have gone there in the first place. You created the people you blamed for harbouring the one man you were after.

Hey Joe! Now you behave yourself you young whipper snapper! Without Randy we'd of never got our bitchin jamfest hats which BTW is one of the coolest hats I've ever owned ( well actually he sent me a second one so I'm biased ) ...that alone gets him a free pass to be himself here both good n bad. Randy may you many more years of good livin n rockin and when you're time does come may it be smooth, fast and easy and don't forget to bring your fork cause the best is yet to come...mmmmmm desert!
I'm just having fun with him. He fails to understand that which makes it even more fun.

Back