The Controversially Political Humor thread

Back to the mirror

Back to looking in the mirror man.

You are so full of hate
That’s just it…I am not.look at my posts and accuse me of that again. I’m not perfect but hate? Nah man, no horse hit I’m pretty mellow inside and what I believe.
I DO want to know how you arrived at that accusation though. Seriously. Saying I’m full of horseshit? Give me proof and I’ll submiss and concede. Until or unless, I love you 😘

What in my post is horseshit? By horseshit do you mean lies/untruths? Everything in my list is a lie?
From DM:
That’s just it…I am not.look at my posts and accuse me of that again. I’m not perfect but hate? Nah man, no horse hit I’m pretty mellow inside and what I believe.
I DO want to know how you arrived at that accusation though. Seriously. Saying I’m full of horseshit? Give me proof and I’ll submiss and concede. Until or unless, I love you 😘

But only because my vote choice is based on your or someone else’s hate opinion? Sorry man. It would be foolishly blind to to something like that. Please respect me and my opinion to freely choose.

Last edited:
I don’t think that was directed at you.

Dude you lost me at 500 million ‘life saving’
Shots. That’s questionable.

Besides, the truth is he forced the shots onto people.
I don’t mind good dialogue but if someone is so blindly and unwaveringly against a person or subject that there is no reasoning, I have to just let that blindness play itself out. There is no open mind at at that point, there just isn’t

I don’t mind good dialogue but if someone is so blindly and unwaveringly against a person or subject that there is no reasoning, I have to just let that blindness play itself out. There is no open mind at at that point, there just isn’t
All I did was post a list of Biden accomplishments. I most decidedly did not say a word about Trump, did I?
It was purely a response to jimmy saying that Biden is clueless about what people want/need.
Nobody said you (or anyone here) had to like the list, so I don't get it.

Wow man, everything you just said is almost exactly why I despise the Biden administration.

It's like a mirror.

I suppose we will never agree to anything politically. And that is fine.

Much respect to you otherwise. Even if you call me ignorant, brainwashed, or just dumb. Look in the mirror buddy for my opinion.

:drunk:
That’s the entire problem with today’s media. Zuckerberg basically did that and became a mega billionaire off the backs of his users (followers).

The divide grows and both sides think the same thing about the other side. That is how the algorithm is designed to work.

However both sides aren’t equal in that the criminality and corruption is far greater now on the right than on the left, and the real Americans, like me, live somewhere in the middle. If you study history you would know that the opposite was true in the Jim Crow era. The Dems were the more corrupt side back then. It’s the exact opposite now, though.

Trump has lived his entire life as a corrupt person. His dad was corrupt before him and all his children are corrupt beyond redemption. Trump cheated his way through life from the time he was in boarding school, to dodging the Vietnam draft, to ripping off all of his vendors.

The recent corrupt rulings by the SC have been decades in the making and Trump kicked down the door for them. They are about to destroy the constitution and turn us into a theocratic corptocracy. Mitch & the Federalist Society along with billionaire’s like Leo Leonard, the Koch’s, and Harlan Crow have been playing this long con against our freedom for decades and if Trump wins it all over.

They scammed the country to pack the court and now the court is about make us into a country that our forefathers fought against. Trump is above the law and we a completely fucked as the result. Mark my words. The separation of church and state along with freedom of the press are two of the most important things in our constitution to help guarantee our freedoms and both of these things are gone when Trump has his Dictator For a Day moment, which is another of his lies because it will be dictator forever, not for just a day.

Liz Cheney should run as a democrat or an independent. Even though I can’t stand most of her policies at least she supports the constitution which very few do at the moment. I’d vote for her over Kamala. There are other much better folks though.

I hate that Biden picked Kamala as his VP, but at the time it made sense politically. Now, it’s hurting him politically. If he had a strong leader as a VP we wouldn’t be in this jam. A month ago I was confident the Dems would sweep to put a stop once and for all to the orange mobster.

I’m so upset with the latest debacle in the SC, that I believe there will never be any accountability for trumps treason. This will probably be the last election where voting means anything. I’m pissed about it.

Search your responses in say the last 4 days and tell me what you find. Not hating on you because I liken you, but search 4 days and prove me wrong that you’re not a trump hater and poster of it.
I am a Trump hater, no need to search. I thought you were talking about being rude/antagonistic towards other members here.

And Scott is too easy because he’s sooooooo anti-Trump and admittedly so. He is easier to track because he’s not trying to play games about it. Close-minded on the subject? Absolutely, but at least he’s real about it.

Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.
500 million lives were saved?
Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.
Umm, isn't price ceilings an inflationary measure?
Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
Electric vehicles are not any more environmentally friendly than gas, and besides, the expense of setting up the infrastructure is not economically viable.
Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.
NATO has never accomplished anything. I have good friends who are retired military officers and military historians and they could hook you up with the facts.
Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.
What a hero, that Biden guy. Trump would have asked him to tea.
Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.
Which clearly didn't work.
Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.
Are they recuperating those $80M through the measures imposed?
Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.
You and me are hanging out on the porch; you give me a beer for $5 and I give you a beer for $5. Two jobs were just created.
American Rescue Plan.
Time to rescue some Americans! Oh, wait. I thought America was already a great country.
Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.
Designed in the USA, made in China.

Give me a bulleted list of why so should not vote for Trump in your opinion

No vid clips no jokes or hearsay, just your information and opinions in billeted form. Honestly,!8i respect you and would like that.
Remember... not in this thread :)

500 million lives were saved?

Umm, isn't price ceilings an inflationary measure?

Electric vehicles are not any more environmentally friendly than gas, and besides, the expense of setting up the infrastructure is not economically viable.

NATO has never accomplished anything. I have good friends who are retired military officers and military historians and they could hook you up with the facts.

What a hero, that Biden guy. Trump would have asked him to tea.

Which clearly didn't work.

Are they recuperating those $80M through the measures imposed?

You and me are hanging out on the porch; you give me a beer for $5 and I give you a beer for $5. Two jobs were just created.

Time to rescue some Americans! Oh, wait. I thought America was already a great country.

Designed in the USA, made in China.

Remember... not in this thread :)
Good point on the last one. 👍

EXCELLENT responses the rest of them 🤟🤟🤟

Back