The Controversially Political Humor thread

Imagine your daughter or son imprisoned by a political party for bullshit....

Think about that for a minute if you would. Maybe think about the whole Ginger Baker/Clapton thing. Who got screwed there?

So you really just want to hate someone so bad, that you will stop at nothing to destroy them?

If it were your family, having shit like this posted, would you re-post just to prove a point? Is that the way you wish our society to retaliate just because they disagree?

Sit back for a bit, and think about that Scott. If you have a soul, you might want to place yourself in others shoes before burying them in the mud.

You already have some awesome stature in your music world. You have done some awesome shit man! I respect you!

Do you really think your lineage is going to benefit by insulting 50% of America? You think that is going to benefit your children by vial comments about someone who is likely going to be your next president? The fact that you backed an UN-electable vice president as the interim muse because she is kinda black?

Wake up dude. You only have about 20 to 30 years left of your life like me. Do you really want to end those years bullshitting yourself and others?

I myself just don't.
Why is my opinion about Trump so far under your skin? Trump is the bullshit and root cause of most of the division in this country,

Anyone who believes Trump is being treated unfairly or unfairly persecuted is really ignorant, brainwashed or just dumb.

I do not want to live the last few years I have left living in his dystopian vision of a theocratic corptocracy, which is exactly where we are headed if he gets elected. There will be a civil war if he takes office.

Well, that’s our election over. Called 5 weeks ago. Conservatives out, labour in, and one brand new party formed when the election was announced got 4 MPs. My area changed, but the one next door got one of those 4 MPs from the new party. Now we will go back to normal. Next one, five years, unless the new lots do something bad. Job done.

Sorry, how long is the US one end to end? 76 years? Lots of famous names out too!

Why is my opinion about Trump so far under your skin? Trump is the bullshit and root cause of most of the division in this country,

Anyone who believes Trump is being treated unfairly or unfairly persecuted is really ignorant, brainwashed or just dumb.

I do not want to live the last few years I have left living in his dystopian vision of a theocratic corptocracy, which is exactly where we are headed if he gets elected. There will be a civil war if he takes office.
Wow man, everything you just said is almost exactly why I despise the Biden administration.

It's like a mirror.

I suppose we will never agree to anything politically. And that is fine.

Much respect to you otherwise. Even if you call me ignorant, brainwashed, or just dumb. Look in the mirror buddy for my opinion.

:drunk:

Anyone else watch this Biden speech today?

Between the hate speak, lies and slurred speech, he did pretty good for an angry 40 year old grumpy grandpa.

I still would not allow him to drive my cars or run the country...

I feel for those that believe this guy is better than Trump. Trump sucks in his own ways, but he at least does not need a teleprompter to make up bullshit.

Even with a teleprompter, Biden has no idea what money is worth. I'd rather a business owner run the country than a lifelong politician scammer.

Joe has no clue what actual citizens need. He never employee them. Asshole/arrogant Trump did. Trump gets my vote.

Save your feelings of hate for criminals. Love your country and your children. Voting for Biden again is a death sentence for everything you have and believe in.

I don't like either of them, but this Biden character is a complete joke.

How can this career clown actually make anyone think he is competent? I just don't get it...

I get the hate for Trump, but come on. This Biden guy is not capable now to run the country. Another 4 years?

Sorry, but those who support him should for sure not be allowed to have guns because they are stupid crazy! Lol! I kid there...

Anyone else watch this Biden speech today?

Between the hate speak, lies and slurred speech, he did pretty good for an angry 40 year old grumpy grandpa.

I still would not allow him to drive my cars or run the country...

I feel for those that believe this guy is better than Trump. Trump sucks in his own ways, but he at least does not need a teleprompter to make up bullshit.

Even with a teleprompter, Biden has no idea what money is worth. I'd rather a business owner run the country than a lifelong politician scammer.

Joe has no clue what actual citizens need. He never employee them. Asshole/arrogant Trump did. Trump gets my vote.

Save your feelings of hate for criminals. Love your country and your children. Voting for Biden again is a death sentence for everything you have and believe in.

I don't like either of them, but this Biden character is a complete joke.

How can this career clown actually make anyone think he is competent? I just don't get it...

I get the hate for Trump, but come on. This Biden guy is not capable now to run the country. Another 4 years?

Sorry, but those who support him should for sure not be allowed to have guns because they are stupid crazy! Lol! I kid there...
Nope...

Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.

Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

Anyway... to say he has no idea what the people need is utter horseshit. :-)

And we mark the passage of time by observing the passage of time
I recognize your response and by recognizing I mean that I genuinely read it and interpreted and digested it. We are surely one and by one I mean to say united and by ‘United’ I mean have similar ideas and…

Nope...

Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.

Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

Anyway... to say he has no idea what the people need is utter horseshit. :-)
I hit a like on your posts because I like you, but man they are utter horseshit, the ‘proof’ you offer and the anti-Trump rhetoric you deeply subscribe to.
I get that you hate the man and honestly can’t argue many or your reasons or accusations against him

I hit a like on your posts because I like you, but man they are utter horseshit, the ‘proof’ you offer and the anti-Trump rhetoric you deeply subscribe to.
I get that you hate the man and honestly can’t argue many or your reasons or accusations against him
What in my post is horseshit? By horseshit do you mean lies/untruths? Everything in my list is a lie?

What in my post is horseshit? By horseshit do you mean lies/untruths? Everything in my list is a lie?
Give me a bulleted list of why so should not vote for Trump in your opinion

No vid clips no jokes or hearsay, just your information and opinions in billeted form. Honestly,!8i respect you and would like that.

I mean that you are skewed and biased in what you accept as truth and constantly and repetitively slur the same verbiage over and over and over. Prove me wrong just once from this point forward
Back to the mirror
Back to looking in the mirror man.

You are so full of hate that it is impossible to have a conversation with you...

How does that make you feel?

Back