The Celebrity Obituary Thread

After his shenanigans in the 70s and early 80s, it might be considered a wonder that he made it to 81.
His autobiography is a difficult read in places.

After his shenanigans in the 70s and early 80s, it might be considered a wonder that he made it to 81.
His autobiography is a difficult read in places.
Mmmm maybe you have a point, not the easiest or nicest bloke to get on with by all accounts but.... I never judge anyone by others comments unless I have met them so its not my place to make a comment or judgement. I liked his music thats all xxxx

Well, I liked his early Byrds work and I found him an interesting character. I will gauge him by what others say about him, but not more than what he says about himself. He was like Keith Richards and Ozzy Osbourne ~ incredible that he became an old man.

Well, I liked his early Byrds work and I found him an interesting character. I will gauge him by what others say about him, but not more than what he says about himself. He was like Keith Richards and Ozzy Osbourne ~ incredible that he became an old man.
Thing about Richards is proof that Heroin is less toxic than alcohol. We go on about drugs but strangely alcohol .... a toxic poison ....damages the body more than heroin which in essence in its purest form is just an opiate pain killer. No lecture or intention here, just facts xxxxx

I don't know Smithers. There are a lot of dead heroin addicts. I can have a drink or two, and then not drink for a month or more. I don't think that's possible with heroin. The one person that I knew that took heroin couldn't stop, and he's not around anymore.

Like Grim, I've read his autobiography. He credits his time in prison for saving his life.

Back