So I met this cool cat the other day

TAE

All you have is now
OK show n tell time....So I did the Coverings trade show in Las Vegas last week. I was working the booth for a new company in Barstow that is the first company west of the Rockies to make quartz surfacing. American quartz...First day of the show there was another older fart that showed up to work the booth. We kind of hit it off pretty quick. Both white dudes that had been immersed in Chinese culture. Dude could converse in Mandarin well, (I can't) has a Chinese wife and two adult sons with her. He was a rock n roller like me when he was young but is exactly 9 years younger than me...Yep we discovered we share the same birthday. His son's are both successful musicians in China, I mean like a big deal successful. So with this Covid thing his wife had somehow got stuck here in the U.S. and he came out here from China to hang with her. They are all American citizens and I guess his wife had invested some of the boys money in a house here in Riverside California and this is where they are living...As the days went on at the show and sharing music war stories he started talking about us getting together to jam and maybe someday with his sons who I guess are pretty incredible players.. Yeah that'd be cool I says... That rascal sends me photos of the piece of crap studio he has built at this shack in Riverside...BTW he is a VERY good artist also so it explains why this dang studio is so bitchin...He was / is also in the stone business which explains some of the stuff in the pics...

What a lucky puppy!

1649685269165.png1649685335685.jpeg1649685361925.jpeg1649685378601.jpeg1649685412640.jpeg1649685425614.jpeg1649685437518.jpeg1649685447013.jpeg

spantini

COO of me, inc.
I'll bet if you got sucked into a worm hole on the far side of the universe, you'd pop out onto your front lawn the same day with a cold one, sitting next to Marilyn Monroe. I'll bet the star you were born under went nova, which explains why the rest of us don't have these experiences :p:laughings:

• Haha
Reactions: TAE

TAE

All you have is now
I'll bet if you got sucked into a worm hole on the far side of the universe, you'd pop out onto your front lawn the same day with a cold one, sitting next to Marilyn Monroe. I'll bet the star you were born under went nova, which explains why the rest of us don't have these experiences :p:laughings:
LOL Yeah I do tend to seem to fall on the right side of "lucky" more often than one would think is normal. Like everyone else I have the crap shit happen too but I try really hard to never let it drag me down. For sure I don't let grass grow under my feet, I smoke it! Metaphorically of course :laughings: