So, I guess this is a thing?

Tadpui

I've been watching a lot of YouTube lately, and I've been amazed at what bizarre stuff has huge followings. I've only recently discovered what ASMR is (it's some silly relaxation soft-speaking style). I'm not a fan. But this...this is...well, this is this:

I'm really creeped out. And a little turned on. But mostly creeped out.

...or maybe mostly turned on. I'm so confused! I need an adult!

Geez! I was expecting to see her give one or all of the mics head.
Maybe she did? I only made it through about 20 seconds. . Weird.

From the selection in front of her, she obviously thinks size matters...no SDCs to be seen.

It is not an erotic thing but rather an euphoric thing. Euphoria is definitely a integral part of most erotic experiences thus ASMR is easily confused or drawn to compare to.

From the wiki on Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a euphoric experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, precipitating relaxation. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia.

Being as such that only a small percentage of people experience auditory-tactile synthesis ...it's probably similar with ASMR.... not all people are effected equally.

Here's a video without the chick to see if you are one of the few that has the ability to experience auditory synthesis

[video]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/2/2e/Short_ASMR_-_%EC%8B%9C%EC%9B%90%ED%95%9C_%ED%83%84%EC%82%B0%EC%A3%BC%EC%8A%A4_%EC%86%A8%EC%95%85~_drinking_a_nic e_cold_soda.webm/Short_ASMR_-_%EC%8B%9C%EC%9B%90%ED%95%9C_%ED%83%84%EC%82%B0%EC%A3%BC%EC%8A%A4_%EC%86%A8%EC%95%85~_drinking_a_nic e_cold_soda.webm.480p.webm[/video]

Back