So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

Jail them all. Let’s not cherry pick based on attempts of elimination of political rivals. Go after everyone. Including Joe. :)

I have seen lots of coyotes in NY. I gave up counting deer in this huge field after I got to sixty, probably 300 acres with ten to twenty in a groups sprinkled around.
I have yet to see a turkey here. Flocks of them in NY also. My acreage is mostly field. I would say 4 out of the 5.8. There are housed up behind me and after the road in front of me there is the Bristol Highway (421/58) Then the mountains then the South fork of the Holston River. After the houses behind me it is mountains. Most of the property is in the back and slightly sloped but enough to keep this old man from wandering up there too much. If I were younger I would pitch a tent under the pines.

Yes, yes I am.
I have always said it and meant it.

No, no you're not.

We've been through this, no need to in reference to what you've said in the past go back through it. Know what I'm saying?

This time I really mean what I said? No, that's not how it works. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No, no you're not.

We've been through this, no need to in reference to what you've said in the past go back through it. Know what I'm saying?

This time I really mean what I said? No, that's not how it works. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
OK, you win.
All I've ever said is that if someone is found guilty, they should be punished. And I don't care who it is.

Of course fox News is being dishonest. They know as well as anyone else that the elections are being stolen but now they're playing ball cause they see the carrot and the stick.

You can't spray millions of blank ballots all over the country and expect a clean election.

Of course fox News is being dishonest. They know as well as anyone else that the elections are being stolen but now they're playing ball cause they see the carrot and the stick.

You can't spray millions of blank ballots all over the country and expect a clean election.
No. Fox admitted the supposed voter fraud was BS. Why? Because it is BS.

How many blank ballots were mailed out well in advance of the 2020 election? 200 million? Enough to sway the result obviously.

Zuckerberg paid half a billion for lefties to collect ballots.

Back